Author Topic: *******The Kalmarunion declares war on the Grey Order*******  (Read 20037 times)

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
Re: *******The Kalmarunion declares war on the Grey Order*******
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2014, 02:32:23 pm »
+1
Kinngrimm get king of north? D: i was thinking about clame the northe for me since ode land is right to small for 1 man.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2014, 02:45:31 pm »
Make your own faction, go lone wolf, have fun, visit me in NA. Lots to do if only the mechanics are a little more forgiving this round. I dont mind crime, but if it exists i wont bother taking a fief this time. If it doesnt exist i will take as many as i can.

You can play differently if you're bored of things how they are now, or if Greys get some good action maybe you can get back in on that.

Do it!

Nearly i was 5 mothns lone wolf on strat make silver like shit. but nothing happens. so I sell all to na or how you think na get plates? if kalmar would attack grey faster i could kill them solo with a fuel roster. but then it would be full plates battles not that haraldic shit.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2014, 02:47:59 pm »
+1
Fuel roster will get u all :mrgreen: :lol:

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2014, 02:55:26 pm »
+3
Nearly i was 5 mothns lone wolf on strat make silver like shit. but nothing happens. so I sell all to na or how you think na get plates? if kalmar would attack grey faster i could kill them solo with a fuel roster. but then it would be full plates battles not that haraldic shit.

Lone wolfing under GO banner on a map with no enemies. Must have been tough on you - how did you even survive?

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2014, 03:29:26 pm »
It was realy easy if you now how the game work you can play it.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2014, 04:01:04 pm »
+3
I hope that we will not participate in next Strat. Really. I will not be there, dunno about Hetman and Harpag.

Maybe. We'll see. It depends. We ( at least I ) prefer to stay open minded, it's too early for declarations. If we stay, we will still continue our eternal policy of 10 points:

- no backstabs to anyone
- never break the word
- always keep promises ( both good and bad )
- clearly inform neighborhood about our sympathies and antipathies
- no for elitism and recruiting all comers
- no racism or nationalism
- building internal relationships on the basis of friendship and trust
- excluding me, limited amount of shitpost on forum hehe
- no admins
- spawnrape of enemies

+ cheating and exploiting ofc lel

All black on white, deal with it or die hehe
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2014, 06:51:32 pm »
sry bout not showing up,  didnt think of the timechange
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 28, 2014, 07:00:41 pm »
eh, many people have fallen into this trap

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2014, 08:06:04 pm »
+5
It was realy easy if you now how the game work you can play it.

If you're talking about the infamous 10K to 100K invisible crates bug, its possible to do epically huge solo trade route, but its way harder to buy/sell huge quantity of goods when you're a real lone wolf: no world spanning coalition backing you with starting silver and troops and mercenaries, whose fiefs grant you near infinite S&D free of charge  :mrgreen:

Try under a new name in strategus 6, without telling your friends who you are, and pray for the crates bug to be fixed, then try to be a merchant :P

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2014, 01:19:27 am »
Did the same but around mid-game and compared to the previous strat round, everything was empty all the time :mrgreen:  the crime feature really worked toward less global S&D output

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2014, 06:38:42 pm »
+3
You forgot to mention Eques, no ?

Nope, I dont consider the defence of Ichamur being a fun strat moment, more like alot of pretty ok XP-battles.

Fun strat moments, for me personally, is when a war is balancing on the edge, when noone can predict the outcome, when battles are intense and mean something. When war has a front, when villages and castles matter as strongpoints on the map, when an ambush on the map succeeds, when an enemy surprises you on the map by attacking far into your lands. Interessting strat moments is not, to me, a fun battle, a fun battle is...just..a fun battle?

Anyway, we might comeback as a scottish faction with mainly pikes and shielders, or a mongolian clan, or an african clan with spears and shields and bows - how knows? What we will continue not to do is to min-max every item and play strat 6 the same way we did this strat.

If UIF breaks up and stops playing or divides up in smaller factions or whatever, we have talked about splitting KU into smaller factions and kick the shit out of ourselfs perhaps. Why? Cause it would be fun, and much more of a challenge than keeping together perhaps the largest stratfaction outside UIF and going bully on everyone on the map. For this strat we had 15-20 HA:s ready in the clan as strategus heroes - wanted to do a horsearcher thingy - then the all mighty chads changed the prices and we couldnt even hope to buy a mule in the first 2-3 months - to bad  :mrgreen:

The new Kalmarunion?

Or perhaps Nubian tribesmen?

Or why not Amazon warriors?

Hell, who knows - we have a thread going within the clan, have had quite a few suggestions of themes and I guess more will come, will put it to a vote in good time before next strat, and we will see

Hope u had fun Harpag, but from what I have seen - most of your actives on the map got quite inactive, if out of boredom or just because they didnt need to do anything cause lack of opposition I dont know. And like someone else said, playing strat for a year to flagcap or spawnrape some battles near the end isnt really worth the effort - and Im sure most of your members would agree

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2014, 04:49:27 pm »
+5
Yo Grandmom, in a fit of reprehensible honesty, I must admit that our general way of thinking about strat is very similar and differences arise mainly from point of reference - we are simply opponents, although unfortunately unequal, and among other things from this result my pretty poorly hidden sympathy to you.

What's more, we openly admit that we were opportunists and we did only absolute minimum ensuring victory. You know, it was our 5th strat, everyone are slightly tired, we all became older not younger, and everyone got duties, many have small children, growing businesses or careers ... When you can do little, and still collect victory - you're doing it cuz we play not only for pure pleasure of gameplay, but also for win, so some read it as "fucked up mentality" which is another reward in itself hehehe

Yes Grandmom, we still have a lot of fun and great satisfaction that we were able to make our subcommunity. I am happy that I can participate.

I'm also pleased that our opponents are ambitious, and we can count on them, but remember that our spirit is invincible, the more pressure you do, the stronger response you will receive, so do what you can only do, to find more support or again, you'll be disappointed, and we sometimes bored or overly relaxed :-)

I sincerely greet and I hope see you at today's battle! Fuckers! :-)

BTW: from TS

joke of the day:

What does the 2hander after the swing?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2014, 05:10:07 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #193 on: October 30, 2014, 05:35:12 pm »
+1
Yo Grandmom, in a fit of reprehensible honesty, I must admit that our general way of thinking about strat is very similar and differences arise mainly from point of reference - we are simply opponents, although unfortunately unequal, and among other things from this result my pretty poorly hidden sympathy to you.

What's more, we openly admit that we were opportunists and we did only absolute minimum ensuring victory. You know, it was our 5th strat, everyone are slightly tired, we all became older not younger, and everyone got duties, many have small children, growing businesses or careers ... When you can do little, and still collect victory - you're doing it cuz we play not only for pure pleasure of gameplay, but also for win, so some read it as "fucked up mentality" which is another reward in itself hehehe

Yes Grandmom, we still have a lot of fun and great satisfaction that we were able to make our subcommunity. I am happy that I can participate.

I'm also pleased that our opponents are ambitious, and we can count on them, but remember that our spirit is invincible, the more pressure you do, the stronger response you will receive, so do what you can only do, to find more support or again, you'll be disappointed, and we sometimes bored or overly relaxed :-)

I sincerely greet and I hope see you at today's battle! Fuckers! :-)

BTW: from TS

joke of the day:

What does the 2hander after the swing?

(click to show/hide)

Thankyou for the invitation!

If I can find time I will be there - at least for one of the battle. Kids, work, dogs, cars, garden and carpenting in the house takes time, and since strat is in its xp-mode, like you, I am not very interessted.

However, as a fun thing, from one bad duelist to another, and for the sake of roleplay - I challenge you to a duel on the battlefield, mano a mano, one old man versus another old man (this means bad reflexes and shitty timing and footwork on both of us folks) - no shields, no horses and any weapon you like. This duel will take place before the battle starts, in the middle of the field, between the two armies. Fun for all to see our bad skills!

I know you will be there, and so will I - bring a helmet!

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2014, 08:19:24 pm »
+1
o la la hahaha - sure! 21:30 CET but i have small surprise for you - I'm 2h kuyak s-key hero lvl 35 now lel, so you are doomed for wild spam haha Litzer (eng Leecher :D) is coming!