Author Topic: 1 vs 1 Tournament , 1st: ATZE, 2nd: EMCURE, 3d: HAGUR. Well done people.  (Read 78210 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Re: 1v1 Tournament! HOLY FUCK, 3LP`S+GOLD+REAL MONEY THE PRIZE!!! SIGN UP NOW!!!
« Reply #150 on: December 25, 2013, 01:10:27 pm »
+1
Not even the slightest, the only reason you can beat me is because youre a 2hander, as a polearmer I manage to inflict you 3-4 hits, and thats because you always do the same thing, hug to hitslash, quickly backpedal and lolstab, repeat until you bore your enemy.

With any other class, you dont stand a chance against me, and any other who can block more than 3-4 hits in a row.

Also, Bjord I dont believe that you are gonna win this, not because youre bad, quite the opposite, youre gonna lose because you play like me, aggresive and you dont have patience.

Yeah yeah, im a mediocre 2h my old friend in your eyes. Does not change the results i bring.

Anyway, are you ready for the challenge yet? It feels like it is a perfect way to settle this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: 1v1 Tournament! HOLY FUCK, 3LP`S+GOLD+REAL MONEY THE PRIZE!!! SIGN UP NOW!!!
« Reply #152 on: December 25, 2013, 01:13:45 pm »
+6
Panos blaming the game mechanics for his inability to beat people again. Nothing new here :twisted:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 25, 2013, 01:19:04 pm »
UnholyDiver_BlackCompany
Main
NA
lvl 30

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #154 on: December 25, 2013, 01:20:37 pm »
Sign me up. I'm gonna win this :wink:

Riddaren (STF)
Contact me here

Offline BenonKnight

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Hannibal ante portas!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hannibal_of_Carthage
« Reply #155 on: December 25, 2013, 01:27:04 pm »
Hannibal_of_Carthage
Main
Steam: Alosza2
"I will either find a way, or make one."-
                                                      Hannibal

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 25, 2013, 01:27:17 pm »
+7
Atze-GtX will do the same tactic..block-attack-block-hold attack-backpedal-stab-block -attack-block-attack.
Hagur will spam the left 1h-attack like there is no tomorrow.

you always do the same thing, hug to hitslash, quickly backpedal and lolstab, repeat until you bore your enemy.

If you know your opponent strategy, why cant you beat them? If someone always do the same thing against you and you still lose, thats your inability to adapt and counter. Thats one of the base principle of combat, I'm unsurprised Panos whine about it but for someone who embrace the bushido I am quite shocked. Accept defeat when it is imposed on yourself, and try to learn from it.

If there is no weakness in both side of a duel, it can become a patience duel. Patience is also a skill, as can be being impetuous when the time is right. At the end there is a winner and there is a loser, thats the only truth.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 25, 2013, 01:35:32 pm »
I accepted your offer panos, sign me up with my main please.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2013, 01:36:14 pm »
+1

If you know your opponent strategy, why cant you beat them? If someone always do the same thing against you and you still lose, thats your inability to adapt and counter. Thats one of the base principle of combat, I'm unsurprised Panos whine about it but for someone who embrace the bushido I am quite shocked. Accept defeat when it is imposed on yourself, and try to learn from it.

If there is no weakness in both side of a duel, it can become a patience duel. Patience is also a skill, as can be being impetuous when the time is right. At the end there is a winner and there is a loser, thats the only truth.

Because I lack the patience to do so, after I while I just want to end the duel, I`m a hotheaded enemy, hence my constant rage.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 25, 2013, 01:42:08 pm »
+1
Since the participants are more than 32, I will need 3 more referees, if u are interested post your steam here please

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #160 on: December 25, 2013, 01:45:29 pm »
Because I lack the patience to do so, after I while I just want to end the duel, I`m a hotheaded enemy, hence my constant rage.

That's your excuse? So im not a hotheaded enemy?. Probably the worst excuse you could of used against me :P.

Agree completely with you Butan, just cba to write it to these 2. If you know your enemy, then it should be easy to beat him. If you know your enemy, and you still require patience to beat him, then you obviously can't counter properly.

Offline BenonKnight

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 6
  • Hannibal ante portas!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hannibal_of_Carthage
« Reply #161 on: December 25, 2013, 01:49:00 pm »
Paid
"I will either find a way, or make one."-
                                                      Hannibal

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 25, 2013, 01:52:37 pm »
+1
Even I can beat Panos if I focus on my blocking. It's not like getting a hit in against him is particularly hard.

But by the same logic I could beat anyone if only I focused more on blocking.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #163 on: December 25, 2013, 01:53:13 pm »
+3
That's your excuse? So im not a hotheaded enemy?. Probably the worst excuse you could of used against me :P.

Agree completely with you Butan, just cba to write it to these 2. If you know your enemy, then it should be easy to beat him. If you know your enemy, and you still require patience to beat him, then you obviously can't counter properly.

I can counter properly:

(click to show/hide)

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 25, 2013, 01:55:48 pm »
+4
I can counter properly:

(click to show/hide)

So old, so angry, so sad