Author Topic: Applying Banner  (Read 853 times)

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Applying Banner
« on: December 05, 2013, 12:30:50 am »
I have seen many topics about making a banner but I couldn't find one for applying the banner for the clan. I have gotten my friend to applying the banner for my clan but I want to learn to do it myself. I know the banner must have the size 132x340 but thats about it.

Offline Dalfador

• Marshall
  • Renown: 898
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the White Stallion
  • Game nicks: Dalfador
Re: Applying Banner
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 01:11:35 am »
+6
Bear in mind, if you want to have a custom banner, you will need to purchase an exclusive banner, available in the marketplace.

Step 1: Open up some sort of image editing software. (I prefer GIMP, it's nearly as good as photoshop and free.)

Select New, and specify the image dimensions to 340 height, and 132 width.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Step 2: Create the banner. It can be whatever you want (as long as the rules say its ok.) Note: Ass and Titties is probably not ok.

Step 3: Once done with that, export or save the image (depending on the program you are using) as a .png

Make sure to save it somewhere you remember.

Step 4: Log into c-rpg.net and select the Clan tab. There you will see an option called "Banner". Click on it. NOTE: To change the banner you need to be of eligible rank.

Step 5: Upload the banner. Click on that white box and you'll have to browse for your banner image file. Select it and hit save.

Hope I helped. If you want to change the rear color of your heraldic tabard you'll have to know hex color codes.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 01:18:10 am by Dalfador »

Maybe some day they'll call us heroes.