Author Topic: Ban Request - Constant Team Attack and then Team Kill on DTV  (Read 641 times)

Offline Plejaren_Starborn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request - Constant Team Attack and then Team Kill on DTV
« on: November 24, 2013, 12:58:10 am »
We're tired of these guys.  Very tired.   Playing DTV,  I accidentally hit KML_Medium .    From that moment on, he started fighting me at the beginning of each round. After he died (I kept parrying his attacks and he got killed by bots)  his friend KML_Perseus attacked me untill I died. 

I am very tired of this kind of people, I already met some but those 2 beat them all!!!    After this,  people just say that I reported 4 times in a row before he died, and other 4 times to the other guy before I died, so I talked to people in group, started a kick poll and of course he was kicked. Couldnt start another kick poll.  Another guy following my fightings (parryings to be precise) started a kick poll for the other one.   He was kicked.    They both came back.   From that moment on, they report EVERY team hit.    KML_Perseus also had the great idea to apply for commander spot.... 20%votes, probably the ones who didnt follow our story .

I'm the first person who says " live and let live" ... " play and let play" .... ok , these 2 guys do not let you play.     

I hope that you will give them also just 1 day of ban, also some hours is fine to let them understand what means to respect other people. It's a game ok, but harassing people are not good, they must learn how to behave in a community. This is what I think.

1. Name of your character involved -   Plejaren_Starborn
2. Name of offending character(s)     KML_Medium      -      KML_Perseus
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible         01.00     EU7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.    Stated Above :)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*    They're just angry people.... haters? I dont know , they like to harass
6. Multiple Screenshots    -   Sorry, I am new in cRPG I didnt know I had to take screenshots, but just because I'm new, I'd have no reason to want someone banned if there's no real reason.
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**    Almost the whole server did but I cannot remember names and I'm sorry I didnt know these rules....

Thanks for your time
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 01:41:12 am by Plejaren_Starborn »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Ban Request - Constant Team Attack and then Team Kill on DTV
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 02:04:02 am »
I've noticed KML on EU_cRPG_HRE aswell, they come in and alot of people are complaining on how they keep on reporting, once they teamhit you and you report them they go crazy and teamhit/teamkill

Offline Plejaren_Starborn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 02:51:33 am »
yes, that is exactly what they have done.  Thank you for giving your details and supporting this cause :)

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:43:38 am »
I saw this also, and have been a victim of their careless TH behaviour, they revenge TH you if you accidentally swing at them, not cool  :rolleyes:
EU_7 needs a little more admin presence, why neglect this fine gamemode?

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 01:20:14 pm »
I m not Sure anymore on which dtv it s been (think eu 7)
But I witnessed their retardness aswell
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 01:37:09 pm »
To take screenshots, press ctrl+inser

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 02:40:23 pm »
I can confirm, they were extremely clumsy with their hits.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 03:49:01 pm »
They swang as if they thought teammates were ethereal and they could hit through us. I understand they can be new to the game, but if everyone is telling you to be careful and you don't care, well...

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 08:48:01 pm »
Already banned Perseus for leeching today and now checked the logs for the time you mentioned and Medium got kicked twice for teamwounding, something that doesn't "just" happen. Also the things he wrote in turkish translate into something that proves that those teamhits were intentional, at least to google translator.

KML_Medium banned for 3 days. So both have 3 days to think and research what they did wrong. Intentional teamhitting of any kind is absolutely against the rules, just as leeching.

Also, since i basically kick people for leeching every 2 rounds when i play dtv myself i decided to make some chars to go inkognito and watch the "mess" when people don't know that admins are online. The fact that it's bad even when they are on the servers is indeed a little bit alarming.