Author Topic: HoC BUYING MERCS OFF ROSTER TO SECURE THEIR SHIT EXISTENCE  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: HoC BUYING MERCS OFF ROSTER TO SECURE THEIR SHIT EXISTENCE
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2013, 06:22:42 am »
+1
Dude it's pretty mutch whatever at this point. HoC does not cry about our losses. Nor did we ridicule you. You LITERALLY blamed your loss on our walls. You bragged that without walls you won; seemed like no one really had fun on either side because of an atrocious map. That's not your fault, and it's not mine, it just was. According to my information Firebus was expecting pay from you. Yeah, we paid Desire, she friggin deserves it. We won't tell a merc who to fight for, and we usually don't pay for mercs, but we did, and we won because of much more than those mercs, and you screwed up Daruvian, and you lost. Get over it.

Hey hey hey there.....Think we all know that win was all me!

The gayness i bring into battle is un-matched! The morale i bring is extraordinary!

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2013, 06:32:30 am »
+5
when the fuck am I getting bribed. God dammit I'm better than firebus and knightmare COMBINED.

(click to show/hide)
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2013, 06:38:53 am »
when the fuck am I getting bribed. God dammit I'm better than firebus and knightmare COMBINED.

(click to show/hide)

lol GG always did like ya Jack , you have come a long way i remember when you started.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:43:41 am by Novamere »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2013, 06:39:28 am »
+6
You've won this last castle defense with over a 1:1 kill-death ratio. I congratulate you on doing this. No really, tons of very skilled mercenaries signed for Gobblins, even if you paid over 100k gold to obtain some of their best mercs. I don't give even a single fuck; that is a legitimate tactic. Giving folks cRPG gold ain't something to be ashamed of. You do what you gotta do.

The big problem is most of the GOBAWLIN mercenaries won't do engineer duty or other less-than-fun duties. We had more catapult guards than last time but I decided that giving up catapult duty would be fine enough to take the castle

tl"dr" MAKE SURE THAT SANDERmy old friend CATAPULTS THE ENTIRE BATTLE AND DOESNT GIVE UP
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2013, 06:42:53 am »
+1
Wait wait wait, so what you're saying is, you attempted to take a fief from someone else forcefully, and expected them not to take action against you?  Well it seems like the tables have turned.. time for you to take action and attack them back, or just stop bitching about how they're so much stronger than you and that it's unfair.

Ugh... the lack of comprehension is annoying. Buzz off little mosquito, let the big boys "talk."

(click to show/hide)

You've won this last castle defense with over a 1:1 kill-death ratio. I congratulate you on doing this. No really, tons of very skilled mercenaries signed for Gobblins, even if you paid over 100k gold to obtain some of their best mercs. I don't give even a single fuck; that is a legitimate tactic. Giving folks cRPG gold ain't something to be ashamed of. You do what you gotta do.

The big problem is most of the GOBAWLIN mercenaries won't do engineer duty or other less-than-fun duties. We had more catapult guards than last time but I decided that giving up catapult duty would be fine enough to take the castle

tl"dr" MAKE SURE THAT SANDERmy old friend CATAPULTS THE ENTIRE BATTLE AND DOESNT GIVE UP

A nice post... not just saying that because you "complimented" us, but truly, gratz. One of the finest posts I have yet to see from your clan / faction in a long while. +1 to you good sir. If only more posts were this civilized...

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2013, 06:43:32 am »
I offered to engineer for Daruvian but he snubbed me because I was level 22.  Good for him.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2013, 06:48:22 am »
Just to clarify this is like HoC and Gobblins i dont choose sides so when you all think of me keep that in mind, kthxbai.

Were talking battle/strat battle wise of course.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:57:03 am by Novamere »

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2013, 06:58:57 am »
(click to show/hide)

Jona, you just confirmed that you're a fucking idiot.  You just repeated what you said earlier, only in more detail... still, the situation hasn't changed one bit and it doesn't make any difference, you still attacked a clan, simply wanting their fief, thinking they wouldn't retaliate.. you should legitimately receive electroconvulsive therapy for your retardation.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2013, 07:09:07 am »
+10
Just to share the following with the community.

WARNING: CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION LEAK

Before this battle I explained to Sandy on two occasions, both times showing him the picture below, the original attack plan against Almerra Castle. We talked about it for several minutes, the ideas behind it, and how we generally thought it was a good plan. Tonight when we attacked the castle Sandy manned the catapults. What did he do? IMMEDIATELY START HITTING THE WALL TO THE LEFT OF THE ONE WE BOTH TALKED ABOUT AND THAT IS INDICATED IN COLOR CODING FOR FUCK SAKE. After he shelled it for several minutes, rather than even thinking of attacking the other originally indicated wall he instead stopped catapulting entirely seemingly with the thought "WELL THAT WILL DO LOL".

After the battle when I confronted Sandy about his fuck-up with the catapult target I asked him "I bet you even fucking remember the color of the catapults on the map.

He immediately responded "yellow".

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2013, 07:20:45 am »
Sandy is pretty much always drunk though.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2013, 07:39:51 am »
+2

Good to an unbiased and non trash talk post.  As Jona said, +1 to you good sir.

Phantasmal: "We don't pay for mercs, they sign up of their own accord"
Daruvian: "We paid for mercs, you stole them."

What?
Agree with Sandersson and have no problem with either side paying or bidding for mercs. 

Views on the battles so far:
1st Siege: Goblins effectively overran the castle with a very effective assault (and mauls... so many...).  It was only a desperate stand in one tower that managed to hold out until the time forced the attackers to retreat.
2nd Siege: Defense far better coordinated, and as Sandersson pointed out, poor engineer force.  Strong victory for defenders.
Battle: HoC a whole 10 mercs short, questionable map.  I don't consider it an accurate measuring stick for either side.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:18 am »
The thing about that field battle is that us having more mercenaries than them was a direct reflection of the fact that we had the foresight to dedicate Ascalon to spending the 30 minutes before the field battle making sure all of our mercenaries were accounted for so that we would bring at least 45+ mercenaries. It wasn't a fluke.

Also I blame the loss entirely on Sandersson. Literally not joking.

Also I don't really care but I don't think I ever said in this thread that I paid for mercenaries. I pretty nerdphatically said that I did not, at least on the last occasion, and the last occasion was the truth.

EDIT: In retrospect, good job HoC, it's rude of me to insinuate that Sandy was the only atrocious thing about that battle. You guys also put up a good fight regardless of that.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:02:09 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2013, 08:09:36 am »
+1
The thing about that field battle is that us having more mercenaries than them was a direct reflection of the fact that we had the foresight to dedicate Ascalon to spending the 30 minutes before the field battle making sure all of our mercenaries were accounted for so that we would bring at least 45+ mercenaries. It wasn't a fluke.

Also I blame the loss entirely on Sandersson. Literally not joking.

Also I don't really care but I don't think I ever said in this thread that I paid for mercenaries. I pretty nerdphatically said that I did not, at least on the last occasion, and the last occasion was the truth.

Good for you.  I hope HoC learns from that battle and does likewise.

Was he not in TS? 

<19:16:38> "firebus": you gotta offer more C:
<19:20:04> "Cavalieres_Daruvian": Rubes says he will pay you 125k to switch back lol
^ I might be misunderstanding you but from what I gather from this is that you were in fact offering money for mercs (which I am not condeming, I just don't understand your claims to the contrary).
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:20:59 am by Lethwin Far Seeker »

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2013, 08:10:51 am »
+1
Sure seems like way too much attention for 12 guys and a castle? Goblin King, you need a hobby fella. Phan, you are just plain weird and the rest of the number crushers should be crushin beer cans instead of online stats lol. You boys are going to be grown men before ya know it and to not  have touched a woman is just wrong. Get outside, live a little. When I was your age I would tear a phone book in half before jerking off. Now I'm lucky to make it to the can in time 3 times a night. Anyways enough about me. Bottom line is we should be having fun and not combing each others ball hairs over a few coins. If I had chemical weapons I would certainly use them on the Goblins, even if it kills my own people.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2013, 08:13:31 am »
+1
Jona, you just confirmed that you're a fucking idiot.  You just repeated what you said earlier, only in more detail... still, the situation hasn't changed one bit and it doesn't make any difference, you still attacked a clan, simply wanting their fief, thinking they wouldn't retaliate.. you should legitimately receive electroconvulsive therapy for your retardation.

Well of course I repeated myself, it apparently takes several tries to get it through your thick skull. Let's try this again...

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador