Author Topic: [BAN] Brausebaer  (Read 381 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Brausebaer
« on: November 19, 2013, 07:43:55 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Korean_Gold_Farmer

2. Name of offending character(s)
Brausebaer

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU5, 19.11.2013 at 19:21 CET

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I was leveling up my fake-peasant alt on eu5. Did well and basically carried my team for the most part (lvl 15 when most were not). Brausebaer, the guy with sword, shield and mail armour, seemed to not like it that I killed him and asked for "duels". I was teamswapped so we couldn't duel anyway, so I answer him and then go to fight the enemy.

Next round we spawn and I start running towards the enemy, when I suddenly get a swordswing to my back. I report, turn and block the next swing that's coming to me. I jump away and type "dude", whereupon he swings at me one more time. I take a screenshot (screen1) and then report. He swings again and I report, he swings once more and teamkills me, I report and take a screen (screen2).

He then disconnects from the server.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Mad cus bad? Dumb cause.... fuck, got no rhyme there.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Kampfhahn and Griswold_Hammerhand where the 2 allies who witnessed it. Goatboy and some others in the enemy team should also have seen the reports.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [BAN] Brausebaer
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:07:41 am »
Brausebaer banned for two days for teamkilling.