Author Topic: [BAN] Egad  (Read 904 times)

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
[BAN] Egad
« on: October 31, 2013, 05:30:51 pm »
1. ROHYPNOL
2. Egad
3. Approx. 11:22 Am Central
4. Got a kick thread posted on me for no reason, then got kicked.
5. I think he did it because he did not like me in the commanders spot.
(click to show/hide)
7. All the players in the screenshot im sure can witness it, if they are on my side or not.

It has been a known that in the past that vote kicks have been turned off because of abuse and the fact that people troll them. I do not prefer to get kicked while having multis. This has already happened too many times.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:34:08 pm by ROHYPNOL »
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
Re: [BAN] Egad
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:10:40 pm »
lol everyone was glad you got kicked, you were being a cunt and constantly harassing your teammates for not helping you win.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I thought you were being a douche, and abusing the commander chat so I left it up to the fellow players to decide your fate. 60% agreed, get over it.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 06:28:47 am »
What does that even prove, I said this team always... so sad.. who really gets so upset over that anyhow.

So you are saying it is ok now that you break rules? What  you did is against the rules so take your punishment

Btw im over it.

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 07:25:40 am »
The only rule I broke is not stating a reason for the kick because I forgot to. I assure you it wasn't a troll kick poll. I honestly thought you were being a douche and using the commander pedestal to act like a pompous asshole and insult your teammates.

All the players were witnessing alright:
(click to show/hide)
Sure does seem like a lot of complaining.

Only reason you started this thread is because your butthurt, you don't give a damn about the rules.

My crime is about as condemning as a playful nudge.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 07:38:50 am »
Here is the thing, you don't vote in someone to be a commander. You and everyone else on the team helped select me. Im sure I was also voted off by many of the other team too. Just because in your opinion that I was being a "douche" does not give you the right to vote kick someone. Against the rules when you break them you deserve what you get.. thanks

Also that picture shows one guy asking why am I being kicked while that same picture shows talazar not going to give me anymore votes because he does not like me, so what is your point. It was a 60% vote not 100%. Half the people see a poll and press 1 right off the bat anyway, I do it. The point to this all is,  you clearly broke the rules... regardless of what your opinions are about anything in general, this Crpg RULE is broken by Egad. Get it into your head, you broke the rule. Instead of an apology you come on here acting like the douche?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:55:49 am by ROHYPNOL »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 07:54:46 am »
Here is the thing, you don't vote in someone to be a commander. You and everyone else on the team helped select me. Im sure I was also voted off by many of the other team too. Just because in your opinion that I was being a "douche" does not give you the right to vote kick someone. Against the rules when you break them you deserve what you get.. thanks

Btw im over it.
Doesn't sound like it. Screen shows others calling you out for name calling and being a douche most likely.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 08:01:41 am »
Doesn't sound like it. Screen shows others calling you out for name calling and being a douche most likely.

OTHER meaning 1 person. The word others would be plural. Do you know what that means?

Well if I think you are the douche... does it give me the right to throw vote kicks on you? Every time I hear a remark in crpg thrown around I guess it is ok to vote kick that person according to both of your point of view on things. And go look at the picture for yourself, one guy is wondering why kick me... just saying. Haters gunna hate.. hater

Saying: lol this team always... so sad  ... WOW I am such a prick.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:05:22 am by ROHYPNOL »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 08:05:08 am »
Well if I think you are the douche... does it give me the right to throw vote kicks on you? Every time I hear a remark in crpg thrown around I guess it is ok to vote kick that person according to both of your point of view on things. And go look at the picture for yourself, one guy is wondering why kick me... just saying. Haters gunna hate.. hater
Don't act like a douche when vote kick is on? Sounds like it was one pull and you are being really nuts about one kick. Instead of wasting all this time complaining about one poll kick go play and get that x5 you are crying about.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:08:09 am »
Don't act like a douche when vote kick is on? Sounds like it was one pull and you are being really nuts about one kick. Instead of wasting all this time complaining about one poll kick go play and get that x5 you are crying about.

Maybe you should start reading rules too, instead of replying on ban threads you had nothing to do with or a part of. Which you are not supposed to do. But you felt the strong urge to be a hater yet again, so you just keep on with it.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 08:13:19 am »

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 03:08:29 pm »
Couldn't you guys have just enjoyed your Halloween night instead? 24 hour bans for both of you, and Goretooth for being off topic as well.

(click to show/hide)
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character