Author Topic: Ban qtpi  (Read 810 times)

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban qtpi
« on: October 27, 2013, 08:01:18 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Thelix
2. Name of offending character(s): qtpi
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 10/27/13 11:56 AM PST NA 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.: I was getting on the bridge so I can dismount and reload. Tried to get out of the way for qtpi to pass me but we kept thinking the same way to let him pass me. Then he killed me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. He thought I was purposely getting in his way when I wasn't.
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:05:57 pm by Thelix »

Offline Geon

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Geon, Blazar, qtpi
  • IRC nick: Geon
Re: Ban qtpi
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 08:49:47 pm »
Shit, Sorry I hurt your feels. However, from my perspective you were moving back and forth for a good 12 seconds. Why not just turn your horse? +1 though for the effort it took to actually make a ban post.

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:27:23 am »
Shit, Sorry I hurt your feels. However, from my perspective you were moving back and forth for a good 12 seconds. Why not just turn your horse? +1 though for the effort it took to actually make a ban post.

I wanted to take cover behind the horse so I can reload without being hit.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 11:13:41 pm »
(click to show/hide)

So with that in mind, Thelix, you've been around for awhile and Geon has been around for ages.
Thelix, you have both teamkilling and griefing in your record, but those were from roughly half a year ago and nothing new.
Geon, you're totally clear and I've never personally witnessed you being a shithead (except for being a HA of course).

I do think being in the community for years plays a part in determining what to do here (in Geon's case) as he has a totally clean record.
However, I don't think seniority should act as a get-out-of-jail-free card, so:
I'm going to issue a strong warning not to do this again to Geon as he essentially admitted that you weren't doing anything wrong (trolling/whatever), Thelix, and he was irritated with you in the way.

I'll put an hour ban on Geon's account to server as a marker that he has been warned, and I will make it very clear that it serves this purpose in the log.