Author Topic: Warn VG_WilliamWallace  (Read 554 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Warn VG_WilliamWallace
« on: October 26, 2013, 07:15:44 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:

1. Name of your character involved : Merc_Algarn

2. Name of offending character(s)
Ban VG_WilliamWallace

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible

7:05 pm (french time)

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
this guy kicks me out of the shieldwall, I'm shot twice, I kick him to warn him, then , reports me. Shoot him because I'm annoyed to get my round ruinned by a random idiot. Then, he just teamkills me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* Retarded idiot ?
6. Multiple Screenshots

Only one is enough
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

Merc_Syder, and Merc_Tony were just right infront of me when it happened.

I don't often do ban request, but I'm REALLY tired of being annoyed by random idiots. Also, I shot him, yes, but he makes me loose the whole round, whereas I asked nothing to this idiot.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:20:15 pm by Algarn_of_Nord »

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Ban VG_WilliamWallace
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 07:18:15 pm »
dont get me wrong but you shot him and said " eat that" :D  that certainly doesnt do any good for you  :rolleyes:
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 07:19:42 pm »
Isn't it annoying when you are kicked from shieldwall, get shot twice, then reported, and then, teamkilled ? It's, imo, enough to shoot him.
I don't expect a ban for this guy because I also overreacted, but at least, a warning.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:40:55 pm by Algarn_of_Nord »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 11:49:34 am »
Isn't it annoying when you are kicked from shieldwall, get shot twice, then reported, and then, teamkilled ? It's, imo, enough to shoot him.

not a good idea to write this in banrequest section....  :shock: :shock: :shock:

you will give me a warning for that, admins ? It is just to sincerly help algran to avoid a ban......bah...ok warn me....  I accept it...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: Warn VG_WilliamWallace
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 12:46:55 pm »
So, checked the logs now and it seems like the both of you knew exactly what you were doing.

VG_WilliamWallace banned 1 day for teamkilling and griefing and Merc_Algarn banned for 8 hours for teamwounding.

Once again, no matter how often this guy teamhits you, rules clearly state that you are NEVER allowed to teamhit someone with the full intention of doing so. Since you do not seem to understand this you will get the afternoon off today. You will be unbanned at 8 this evening. Did you really think that just because you only want this guy to get warned you will get off with your teamhits and insults that easily? Not to mention you admitted the whole thing here and don't seem to be even a tiny bit sorry.
Next time when you are griefed, do as so many other players manage to do and don't grief back, especially when you want this guy to get banned.