Author Topic: [Unban] LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
[Unban] LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« on: May 13, 2011, 09:22:36 pm »
I was banned from the NA 100 man battle server after I got mad at a hospitalier for tking me for not letting her through our own shield wall. I am not one hundred percent sure on why I was banned, but I think it was because I yelled at the person after I was tked. I am truely sorry for getting tked and getting angry at the person who tked me. I should have turned the other cheek and just been okay with getting TKed.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 10:57:42 pm »
Your incident spanned over a couple days.

Day 1 - you were team hitting another lljk member in a tree house.  You hit me in the back and two other bystanders, then fell out of the tree with the other member.  Getting you both killed resulting in costing your team overall health and bodies.  You ended up with a 1 hour temp ban.  Hitting team mates is against the rules.  I don't care if it is your guild mate or not.

Day 2 - you were warned numerous times by me and one other admin for spamming the voice chat.  Shortly after each lljk member used a voice chat 1 time.  There were about 10 of you on and you recylced the voice chat. Clever and annoying at the same time.

Day 3 - you were on a map in some ruins with a bunch of your guildies.  I was told you were team wounding so i flew over there in spec mode.  I watched you and Infamous team wounding each other.  Another one of you clear rule violations that you do not seem to understand.

One of your team mates walked out on the stairs to shoot at an enemy.  You and infamous blocked him out with your shields.  Moving to ensure the team mate would take enemy fire.  There was no need for a shield wall at the top of the ruins with no enemies coming up.  Your team mate kicked you to move you back so he could take cover.  The kick killed you because your health was so low from team hitting with your guild member.  You then freaked out yelling how you were just team killed for no reason.  Following Infamous kills the team mate after they come in and take cover.  Resulting in Infamous getting banned as well.

I am tired of dealing with you and it seems you like to push the limit until you are banned or kicked from the game just so you can complain about it.  It is almost like you make a game of it.  I say you stay banned. 

If your ban is lifted you can thank devilize with all your heart.

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 12:14:32 am »
1. That was silliness and I agree I should not have done that. He had his shield up and I accidentally hit you. I am sorry for that.

2. I stopped voice spamming, but it is kind of a clan thing to say defend the stairs. If I was told to stop I stopped. I am not responsible for every other LLJK member who spam voice commands.

3. The teammate in question was not a lljk member, never told any of us to get back in, nor told me that I should move. Sylauris could have asked me to move and I would have. It is not my fault that she/he went out to shoot the other team. The teamwounding was purely accidental due to the sheer number of people up on that roof. It was packed by people who had polearms and archers some team wounding was bound to happen. I had no control of when Sylauris was tked by Infamous. I can not possess him to attack someone who tked me. Yes, I did get mad at Sylauris because Sylauris had tked me ever since I have started out as a peasant. Maybe I should let that go, I don't really know, but I kind of lost my cool when this happened especially when it was a purely avoidable teamwound/kill when sylauris could of just asked me to move.

To add more right after I was tked by Sylauris she stayed out there some more and shot arrows. I have plenty of witnesses to that you don't just have to ask me about that. If Sylauris wants to go out and shoot arrows that was his/her choice not mine I just wanted to keep the rest of the people in there protected from archers.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:24:56 am by Secret Agent Cow »

Offline Gamerofthegame

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Desu, LLJK_McSteve, LLJK_Gamer
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 06:16:03 am »
Cow is a pretty cool guy, Wulf. At most he just voice spams.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 07:59:24 pm »
Darkwulf laying down the law  :shock:

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 12:50:26 am »
Random guy posting in my unban thread   :|

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 02:09:29 am »
Random guy strikes again.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 07:56:48 pm »
I think you have been banned long enough.  I will recommend the ban be lifted. 

Just don't make me regret it.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize