Author Topic: FCC Calradian Tour  (Read 6988 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: FCC Calradian Tour
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2013, 01:48:37 pm »
I just wanted to take a moment and say:

FUCK YOU to Kesh and Chestaclese. Obviously massive vaginas scared of going to EU judging by their negating of my posts. It's ok to not have balls guys, go put your skirts on and get back to your kitchens.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2013, 03:05:53 pm »
+2

FUCK YOU to Kesh and Chestaclese. Obviously massive vaginas scared of going to EU judging by their negating of my posts. It's ok to not have balls guys, go put your skirts on and get back to your kitchens.

Come at me bro.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2013, 04:23:36 pm »
+2

Excuse me but FCC has been hiding in its fiefs for a good while now, whilst LL has been fisting you dogs deep in your own territory.

Anyway it seems like some tricky deception being played by the FCC scum. Why they probably won’t agree to an open field battle instead.

LL we have used you guys raw why keep asking for more?

Centerlink had several chances to attack either myself or illuminati in the field and choose to run and attack empty fiefs.
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2013, 04:35:33 pm »
+1

What have the bowlers done again all strat? You should have legions of troops and gear sitting around for this right?
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2013, 05:06:41 pm »
What have the bowlers done again all strat? You should have legions of troops and gear sitting around for this right?

Besides cheating and getting banned?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2013, 05:46:41 pm »
+3
Here we go again. Go ahead and prove why NA will never be united you shitbags. Also Bale and Murdertron, I found these for you, you'll need them since your RP of being Kesh's cheerleaders is so prevelant on the forums.

(click to show/hide)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2013, 06:42:54 pm »
+6
Bitch talkin shit you lookin to get slapped?
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2013, 07:32:54 pm »
+17
How about everyone stops posting stupid ass one line replies (which is against the rules in the diplomacy section) and gets back on topic. Suggest fiefs to go attack and tell why. That is what Matey made this thread for. Not some stupid shit about whatever stupid shit you guys are talking about right now.

If you take a look Bale, we've had quite a few raids against people in the field which we have won. Being as we're a small faction, we don't have the recruitment power of a faction such as the FCC. So we make due with what we have. Plus, I have no interest in fighting on EU ping. Bronto just wants to see fights and to talk shit, it's what dinosaurs do (apparently).

Besides cheating and getting banned?

We've all done our time so how about you stop trying to dig up the past? It's just making you seem childish to have to go back to almost a year ago to find something to try and talk shit about. Go play with your clams on NA1.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2013, 05:20:23 pm »
Sorry been busy moving 50k troops for our planned EU Invasion from the steppes siege across calradia, took a lot of players to do that but now we are about ready.  So just post name of fief and two separate days with ideal times for you (give us 3 day advance notice so we can get our army over there) and we will try to do your first time but if something happens the second time will be the actual attack.

Sorry again about the delay.  So far we have Narra and Slezkh castle volunteered, can you guys resubmit with ideal times/days - we can probably do yours on 2 day notice.

Also, MB, TKOV, Occitan any new volunteers?  You guys have multiple castles and cities that no one has had the chance to fight on yet, would be fun.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2013, 07:50:36 pm »
+3
Vick shall be our first Tourist; if any one sees him on the map and is tempted to attack him, it would be appreciated if you left him be since he isn't on any FCC war or trade business and the tour battle should be a lot of fun.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2013, 07:26:53 am »
Here we go again. Go ahead and prove why NA will never be united you shitbags. Also Bale and Murdertron, I found these for you, you'll need them since your RP of being Kesh's cheerleaders is so prevelant on the forums.

(click to show/hide)

Best CryBaby NA.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2013, 07:58:54 am »
+2

Let me be the second one to say: FUCK YOU, CHESTY

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2013, 09:36:21 am »
+2
Vick shall be our first Tourist; if any one sees him on the map and is tempted to attack him, it would be appreciated if you left him be since he isn't on any FCC war or trade business and the tour battle should be a lot of fun.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5534

Fuckin LL. Might try to put together another attempt at a Narra tour later if things don't get too crazy.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2013, 12:54:26 am »
Best CryBaby NA.

SSSIIIICCCKKK BURN BRO! Totally relevant and not even a week after the conversation ended. At least you think I'm the best at something, sadly, I cannot say the same for you.

Edit: on second thought I'll award you slowest thinker NA for taking 7 days and only coming up with that.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:57:42 am by Brontosauce »

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2013, 12:56:13 am »
Well LL is at war with FCC and you cant expect us to look at the forums every 2 minutes before we attack an enemy token. In saying that we are in favour of your tour and have no intentions of trying to sabotage the fun sieges FCC is organizing. We have let through your next token Pro_Stabby_BlackCompany to hit Narra.