Author Topic: Ban oathbreaker_bignuts_veto  (Read 249 times)

Offline Sir_Hawkeye

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban oathbreaker_bignuts_veto
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:55:26 pm »
Name of your character: TheDrunkenKnight_Oxrock 
Name of offender: oathbreaker_bignuts_veto
Time and server, as accurately as possible: 2-3pm est NA1 server
Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : He became irate about the fact that I'm a 13 shield skilled player who uses a rondel and kept calling me a "bundle of sticks" (but not bundle of sticks)and "fucking cheater" and the like.

Why you think the offender did what he did. : I can't say for sure but I think he may of been abused by a shielder as a child

He can't going on and on about 13 shields being a bannable offense, that seems ludricous to me but perhaps an admin can chime in about whether or not that truly is the case. If I'm breaking some kind of rule I'd certainly like to know and would respec to comply with the rules. I'd certainly like to think that calling people a "fucking bundle of sticks" would be cause for some sort of recompense though.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Ban oathbreaker_bignuts_veto
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 09:51:07 pm »
This is not a ban worthy offense. If anyone bothers you in chat please use the mute feature located on the esc menu. Being a 13 shielder is not cheating either. Locking thread. Please direct complaints to my admin feedback thread.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.