Author Topic: MadKing Vs Havelle results....  (Read 7635 times)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Re: MadKing Vs Havelle results....
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 05:40:00 pm »
+5
Hey now, I like Cheetos.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
  • "The son of Mother Nature and Father Time"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: MadKing, NastystWarlord_ThugNasty_GoW
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 06:39:31 pm »
It is ironic how you all play a game then when someone presents his own challenge towards an entire clan he is entitled angry or mad. What is this tea party with your sisters barbie dolls?

This is to spice things up a bit sense everyone is tree hugging each other.  Enough is said....

-
Applesauce.

First to 5 in which he beat me in. I said should of did 9 but left as I took the loss as a loss rather then his iconic figure of me "rage quitting." I will be happy to do it again to 9 if you are up for it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:43:29 pm by MadKing »
"Give me infamy or give me death!"

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »
+3
It is ironic how you all play a game then when someone presents his own challenge towards an entire clan he is entitled angry or mad. What is this tea party with your sisters barbie dolls?

This is to spice things up a bit sense everyone is tree hugging each other. Enough is said....

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 06:43:32 pm »
Oh how cute, someone thinks duels mean anything in crpg.   :lol:

Only way this would mean shit (and it still wouldn't mean shit to me) is if you both had STF's with same stats and same gear.

Come on over to the battle server and you'll get a couched lance in the back of your neck.

Yeah! go to battle where the ACTUALLY skilled players can sneak up on you while you are busy fighting 3 guys and one shot you cause cav is hard.

p.s. why is everyone downvoting and trashing madking for this? if havelle really trashed him and his clan and called him out then he deserves to have the results posted for all to see.

keeping it to himself is fine too but meh. if you lose in these kinds of things then so be it. I would only think it lame if madking trashed havelle, called him out, won the duels and then bragged all over the forums about it.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 06:46:31 pm »
+2
I'm not saying battle is where you prove how skilled you are.

I'm saying that fighting in a vacuum is meaningless when you're typically going to be fighting with up to 69 other people on your team.  Also way to skip over the part about being on equal footing.

Some people's kids.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 06:53:31 pm »
+1
I'm not saying battle is where you prove how skilled you are.

I'm saying that fighting in a vacuum is meaningless when you're typically going to be fighting with up to 69 other people on your team.  Also way to skip over the part about being on equal footing.

Some people's kids.

STFs with same stats and gear isn't actually equal footing. If you challenged me to a duel and demanded we both use your favourite level 30 build with your favourite level 30 gear (unloomed) then I would prolly lose. As for duelling not meaning shit... Well I disagree with that too. Duel server is different from battle, but I for one am constantly getting into 1v1 situations or 1v2 or 1v3 and so on... so for me... having a ton of experience with my build against a variety of other builds is extremely useful in battle. There are some examples of people who are amazing in battle but bad in duel as well as some who are amazing in duel but meh in battle... but for the most part if you are really good in one then you probably really good in the other.

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 06:55:07 pm »
Y'know, the equal footing argument doesn't seem all that fair anymore when you've spent a long time specializing in one thing.  You know, being a nerdier nerd in a really nerdy video game.  Anyway I'll just use myself as an example.  I feel I'd stand a better chance in a duel where neither combatant is wearing any armor, compared to a duel where we have to wear heavier armor.  I've spent so long playing characters who don't really wear armor that it actually befuddles me whenever I'm put in situations where the only armor I can put on is heavy, and I can't freaking move.

Fucking Matey I just finished typing quit ninja'ing me you're a goddamn pirate.
-idlewind

Offline Brutal

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Brutal_le chacal Cold_stone Bazooka
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 07:00:54 pm »
+1
p.s. why is everyone downvoting and trashing madking for this?

Because the way he presented this made him look like an immature ass ?

While Havelle obviously doesn't care ...

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 07:03:22 pm »
+2
Because the way he presented this made him look like an immature ass ?

While Havelle obviously doesn't care ...

assuming (which is dangerous of course) that madking is telling the truth about havelle shit talking him and his clan and calling him out and getting this first to 9 duel thing going... then i would say havelle cared enough to pick a fight with madking which led to the rest of this.

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 07:06:42 pm »
assuming (which is dangerous of course) that madking is telling the truth about havelle shit talking him and his clan and calling him out and getting this first to 9 duel thing going... then i would say havelle cared enough to pick a fight with madking which led to the rest of this.

Matey you may be one of only few with absolute logic in this community. As it seems the majority bandwagon rather then analyze the situation itself before posting the same exact thing the other did before him/her.You are correct on the reason this was posted, and as stated the best way to counter havelle's trash talking and boosting of his skills. This happened days ago and it wasn't until today when he raged qq me for being an HA and proceed to trash talk again also tking me,so I made this thread. Yes, I did keep this to my self a bit but that only goes so far when you have to put a dog in his place.

The fact is majority of this "mad, mute,ignore, immature" talk is irrelevant as this thread states the reason of its creation. Sense their is drama between ror/GoW and frisia in its self. I am giving them the opportunity to back up their statements that is all. People that are outsiders to the situation are subject to reply natural hate comments and such. Sense people are taught in today's society to judge rather then understand first.

I mean come on I'm calling an entire clan for duels, this will be fun.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:20:28 pm by MadKing »

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 07:20:36 pm »
+5
Real men fight IRL
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »
Real men fight IRL

This is a game it's not even that serious.

Well we can fight over a pit of fire and the winner wins Cheetos, and a twerk from miley cyrus.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 07:22:32 pm »
+2
real men joust to determine manliness.  or rondel dagger fight
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 07:46:15 pm »
+6
I used to play competitive CS:S for roughly 4 years, played in multiple leagues (ESEA, Cevo, CAL), so I've seen the FILTHY DIRTY NASTY trash talk which goes along with egos amongst the community. I'm all down for some healthy smack-talk, but when people are making threads like this, or when people are getting super butthurt, it's over-the-top & simply silly.

tl;dr - lock thread pls

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 08:15:24 pm »
+3
Matey you may be one of only few with absolute logic in this community. As it seems the majority bandwagon rather then analyze the situation itself before posting the same exact thing the other did before him/her.You are correct on the reason this was posted, and as stated the best way to counter havelle's trash talking and boosting of his skills. This happened days ago and it wasn't until today when he raged qq me for being an HA and proceed to trash talk again also tking me,so I made this thread. Yes, I did keep this to my self a bit but that only goes so far when you have to put a dog in his place.

The fact is majority of this "mad, mute,ignore, immature" talk is irrelevant as this thread states the reason of its creation. Sense their is drama between ror/GoW and frisia in its self. I am giving them the opportunity to back up their statements that is all. People that are outsiders to the situation are subject to reply natural hate comments and such. Sense people are taught in today's society to judge rather then understand first.

I mean come on I'm calling an entire clan for duels, this will be fun.

So you're telling me that because you beat Havelle, your clan is still not bad (I am not saying they are, just following your logic here)? That does not make sense in the slightest. You are using a sample size of one person from each clan to judge average skill (which is horrible).

Personally, I find aggressive trashtalking in game distasteful and, by posting this, you have effectively stooped lower than Havelle by not constraining the trashtalk between RoR/GoW and "Frisia" but have escalated it to the whole community. If you have tried to prove that your clan is "mature and respectable", your actions alone prove that is a false statement. Every action a clan member takes reflects on the group as a whole.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.