Author Topic: Freaking anal boys  (Read 7792 times)

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Freaking anal boys
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2013, 01:31:23 pm »
+2
Nice name calling and insults guys, What big men you are.

Ok I guess I shouldn't have said that but only beacause it gave you the opportunity to baaawww about being called names on the internet instead of replying to my actual points.
And yeah go ahead and have your little funtime even if it includes tincans punching each other, people hugging each other and delaying in general. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.
The problem I have is that if you enter Eu1 after a specific time of the day that this has become a law and that the people doing this kinda crap just won't stop despite getting called out for it ingame by the majority of the server.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2013, 01:48:02 pm »
Ok I guess I shouldn't have said that but only beacause it gave you the opportunity to baaawww about being called names on the internet instead of replying to my actual points.
And yeah go ahead and have your little funtime even if it includes tincans punching each other, people hugging each other and delaying in general. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.
The problem I have is that if you enter Eu1 after a specific time of the day that this has become a law and that the people doing this kinda crap just won't stop despite getting called out for it ingame by the majority of the server.

I guess we shall just agree to disagree, I do see your point but if after like 3 years of this mod if this stuff is still happening I guess you guys will probably just have to put up with it.

But remember if you are ever feeling down and sad you can always come to us for a lovely hug! No matter which team you are on!  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2013, 01:53:49 pm »
+1
To be fair your fun is contingent on there not being any admin around to enforce some order. If everyone wants to mess around I don't see a problem, but if people want to play the game properly you should probably go and play in another server
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2013, 02:47:57 pm »
+2
I thought we had EU 4 anyway for all the scum that plays like this.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2013, 02:59:53 pm »
I thought we had EU 4 anyway for all the scum that plays like this.
EU4 is only like this a minority of times, SoA always play EU_1, EU_4 was killed by the false donkeydemon

With Fin becoming an admin we've prolly lost like 50% of our thunder as well
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2013, 03:01:23 pm »
+2
Rules are not there to limit the "fun". Rules are there to give EVERYONE an equal chance at having fun. When you break rules, any of them, you are ruining someone's fun. That is all there is to it.

If you play the game to "hug", maybe you are playing the wrong game or are on the wrong server. If you don't give a shit about all the dead players, that get to silently watch you fuck about every round, well, it's a shame that you're such an egoistical shithead. :|

Well, this thread did achieve *something*. I will, from now on, show far less tolerance towards such behaviour, whenever i am on the server.

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2013, 03:09:33 pm »
+4
How can you guys say that its not fun if you have never tried it and only ever play serious? Why don't you join in one time with some of these end of round boxing matches and hug fests, I would be shocked if at least a small smile didn't come across your faces, then again you are a bunch of boring fuckers!

I don't remember the last time I actually played serious.

In old good times; ("and I am fresh!") There was  this called having a good time ( "inspired by Shanks and other veterans") boxing matches top of map different kind of matches end of the round etc... Heheh it was reallly fun and good times. Nowadays even late at night its same shit mechanized reading of server rules no room for decency and good time if there is just one ornery wanker who does not have sense of humour and whole drunken late night is fucked!....

Last night we were actually really lenient (me and khorin, both drunk to the bone) and very permissive on the drunk happy hour match ends.

But when it does harm to the rest of the server, rules apply. It's stops being "oh lawd he so funneh and stuff" to the "I didn't log in to watch this creep show delaying everything, I actually would like to play...".

Common sense, my friends, common sense.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2013, 03:16:42 pm »
+1
I don't remember the last time I actually played serious.

Bullshit, you never go naked berserker when I ask you  :| Me and Bloody_Nine berserkerin' around and you just with your armoured ass as always.  :)

Also ye, moderation is the key.

Skyrim UI

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2013, 03:20:54 pm »
+2
Last night we were actually really lenient (me and khorin, both drunk to the bone) and very permissive on the drunk happy hour match ends.

Yep, last nights admining (is that even a word?) was really good, I didn't think you guys were too lenient at all, I actually think you were just really fair! Allowing some messing around but still giving out a few warnings if things got really out of hand. More of that please! Good job Guys  :D

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2013, 04:52:16 pm »
+3
It's always fun to watch people defend behavior on the internet that would most certainly get them curbstomped in real life.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2013, 05:34:14 pm »
+2
It's always fun to watch people defend behavior on the internet that would most certainly get them curbstomped in real life.

TIL in real life you have to hit people until they die so that those that are already dead can respawn.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »
+2
The equivalent would be playing a pick-up football game in a park or something and having 2 or 3 douchebags sequester the ball only to pass it around to each other, ignore their teamates and the entire point of a football game and giggle like retarded children because they think they're being so clever. And yes, it would get them curbstomped, or at the very least kicked from the game and not allowed to play again until they lose their third 21 chromosome.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2013, 06:32:39 pm »
+1
All the replies above is correct, but no one can deny the hilarity of a delaying troll s win when he/she saves your x5 :D

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2013, 06:37:25 pm »
+2
To be honest even though I'm not playing much recently, I still remember these SoAningans (huehue), and never really cared much about it myself, that's what alt+tab and my internet browser is for, sound is given when the round ends.

You either don't care about it, or start a witch hunt.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2013, 06:46:20 pm »
+3
I'll admit, when i saw the thread title, a dirty thought rolled across my mind
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net