Author Topic: The Adventures of Bob (UPDATE #8 The 3 Month Build-Up)  (Read 16895 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Why I love being a peasant (UPDATED :DD)
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 10:42:51 pm »
This is what I imagine the answer to the subject is:  "Why I love being a peasant"

• I love leeching gold
  • I love not being as helpful to my team as I could be
  • I need attention
  • I'm a hipster and want to be different
  • Instead of being mediocre with good gear, I can be mediocre with shit gear and people will think more highly of my skills

That's all I could come up with as answers, interesting to see the actual answers from gold leechers, I mean peasants.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The attitude seriously reminds me of short people that I grew up with.  They pick a fight with someone taller/bigger/stronger and they can't lose.  They either lose the fight and nobody bats an eye (because "hey they're smaller"), or they win and get props for beating up someone bigger than them.  It's a no lose scenario (well unless you get knocked out and hit your head on something and die).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:46:35 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2013, 10:44:07 pm »
This is what I imagine the answer to the subject is:  "Why I love being a peasant"

• I love leeching gold
  • I love not being as helpful to my team as I could be
  • I need attention
  • I'm a hipster and want to be different
  • Instead of being mediocre with good gear, I can be mediocre with shit gear and people will think more highly of my skills

That's all I could come up with as answers, interesting to see the actual answers from gold leechers, I mean peasants.

I actually help my team a lot and most the people in the pics would vouch for that :P. I go top scoreboard all the time but I'm not one of those bitchez who screenshot top scoreboards xD

Edit- If you want I can start screen-shotting when I kill you and put it up :P
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2013, 10:47:24 pm »
I actually help my team a lot and most the people in the pics would vouch for that :P. I go top scoreboard all the time but I'm not one of those bitchez who screenshot top scoreboards xD

Edit- If you want I can start screen-shotting when I kill you and put it up :P

It's a deal, and I'll screenshot every time I impale you on my lance.  We'll see who comes out on top. 

You must not have read my edited post.  The part about being a peasant equating to a little kid trying to fight an older/bigger kid.  They lose, and nobody expected them to win.  But if they win, they get massive props (more than if they won a fight against someone their own age/size). 

It's a pretty cowardly way to play, and hurts your team (you could be contributing more, and you know it).   :mrgreen:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2013, 10:51:12 pm »
+1
It's a deal, and I'll screenshot every time I impale you on my lance.  We'll see who comes out on top. 

You must not have read my edited post.  The part about being a peasant equating to a little kid trying to fight an older/bigger kid.  They lose, and nobody expected them to win.  But if they win, they get massive props (more than if they won a fight against someone their own age/size). 

It's a pretty cowardly way to play, and hurts your team (you could be contributing more, and you know it).   :mrgreen:

Well im short IRL so there you go :P
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2013, 10:56:51 pm »
+1
Quote used without my permission, and I fucking knew you just wanted responses for your tet wall

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 10:57:27 pm »
Quote used without my permission, and I fucking knew you just wanted responses for your tet wall

When you said that I knew I had to put it in the next one :D lol

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 11:00:28 pm »
+1
Sooooo how do you like them arbalests? :lol:
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 11:04:25 pm »
Sooooo how do you like them arbalests? :lol:

Lol not bad actually :P i dont mind dying by arbalests because the reload time is crap

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 11:06:54 pm »
It was pointed out to me, that I actually love "peasants".   Love to impale em on my lance. 

So carry on, I also feel that you fake peasants are "special" and deserving of love and affection. 

That being said, I'm gonna start making new threads whenever I heirloom an item, top the scoreboard, or kill someone in game.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2013, 11:08:39 pm »
+1
It was pointed out to me, that I actually love "peasants".   Love to impale em on my lance. 

So carry on, I also feel that you fake peasants are "special" and deserving of love and affection. 

That being said, I'm gonna start making new threads whenever I heirloom an item, top the scoreboard, or kill someone in game.

Please stop the flaming :/ If you dont like the post you dont have to read it or reply.

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 11:12:17 pm »
+1
We all know Bob is a terrible person with no talent, but somehow he kills a lot of people.  CRPG is broken.....
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 11:17:50 pm »
We all know Bob is a terrible person with no talent, but somehow he kills a lot of people.  CRPG is broken.....

+1

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2013, 03:30:37 am »
This person is a great fella. Fucking hell for cavalry players like me, with that pitchfork, but a great fella nevertheless.

Btw: I still need to put bounty on your peasant head, you filthy smelly shitty farmer.

Also:

Uh... perhaps they get the props, because they do not hide behind a wall of armor? Maybe because they use a weapon that damages only the half, maybe the quarter of what your weapon does? And maybe because they actually roleplay, while having fun and having an impact to the score?

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2013, 03:42:05 am »
+2
Zomg Cracka was just messing around don't worry :D its all good

Edit- I will continue to hunt you down though :DD

Offline Cradoc

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 3
  • Streaming all day long
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cradoc
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2013, 04:09:33 am »
+1
This thread gives me great joy, continue doing what you love to do.