Author Topic: The Adventures of Bob (UPDATE #8 The 3 Month Build-Up)  (Read 16786 times)

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Re: Why I love being a peasant/ninja (UPDATE #7 The Second Ninja update)
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2014, 06:53:30 am »
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2014, 07:07:27 am »
+1
:mrgreen:

No, that's ultimate disgrace not  :mrgreen:    >:[

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2014, 09:08:43 am »
+7
Part 2.
What started out as a normal day soon turned into a nightmare of hellish design. My left slippy was missing. The cold, unforgiving tile blistering my exposed and helpless sole. I was naked. Alone. Slightly uncomfortable. The inevitable ruminations of suicide crept up on me as my mind reeled, untethered from worldly concerns, all but one. One wordly concern. That of the subtle temperature differentiation between my first and second foot. I couldn't see a way out. This was it. This is it. Then I wake up. Again. It was all a dream within a dream you guys. Three gorgeous pups of different breeds and standing appear, all happily lapping up my stupid face. I couldn't believe it. Another dream. Guess today's gonna be a great day after all. The tv said take a jacket. I'll zip up before I head out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2014, 12:12:10 pm »
+3
Bob, most of us who know you, aren't mad, raging, etc.  Except for Sparvico.. He seems to be taking this quite hard.  (lol)  However, please stop making up excuses and reasons for why you did / do use these Flying Dildo textures.. No one really cares, we're just disappointed that our Farmer friend turned out to be a cheater.  Just say it and end this.  (Except it won't end because, Forum Lynch Mob gives no mercy)  You know its cheating, no one cares why, so stop telling us, and just apologize or something.  Scumbag.  :rolleyes:   :)

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2014, 01:19:54 pm »
+1
To Boob and the Lynch Mob:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2014, 01:24:07 pm »
+1
Bob, most of us who know you, aren't mad, raging, etc.  Except for Sparvico.. He seems to be taking this quite hard.  (lol)  However, please stop making up excuses and reasons for why you did / do use these Flying Dildo textures.. No one really cares, we're just disappointed that our Farmer friend turned out to be a cheater.  Just say it and end this.  (Except it won't end because, Forum Lynch Mob gives no mercy)  You know its cheating, no one cares why, so stop telling us, and just apologize or something.  Scumbag.  :rolleyes:   :)

My arrows are neon blue they're not pink dildos but actually laser arrows! PEW PEW

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2014, 05:45:44 pm »
+1
I stand by what I said, and the only reason I appear taking this "quite hard" is because bob has been his usual arrogant unapologetic assdick self about the entire situation.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2014, 06:21:53 pm »

I gave up on apologizing the second people overestimated and exaggerated the situation, so immediately. People didn't have an open mind on the situation and got butthurt before finding out about the whole situation. If say, San of Chaos, or Tydeus had read and posted im sure they would have a different opinion besides the usual HAXX bs. Also, if either of them had said they disapproved or thought it was an unfair situation despite how it helped out seeing daggers/snowflakes, I would have apologized.

Unfortunately sperglords jumped to conclusions and cried their hearts out saying I was a scumbag piece of shit, so I will gave them what they wanted and posted the files so everyone could have a chance to help make them have and aneurysm.

TL;DR - Don't jump to conclusions and act like an adult pls.

Edit: This took me about one minute to type out so probably poorly worded. Feel free to call me out for a debate but I will be taking longer to respond since I have some classes today.

Even if you had talked about it with an open mind Smithy I would have, but your first post had to be
I must say, Bob (PsychoTwins) you lost some respect points for the pink projectiles. ("Flying Dildos")
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 08:28:22 pm by PsychoTwins »
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2014, 06:25:03 pm »
+7
bob has been his usual arrogant unapologetic assdick self about the entire situation.

Hit the nail on the head there.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2014, 06:27:15 pm »
I stand by what I said, and the only reason I appear taking this "quite hard" is because bob has been his usual arrogant unapologetic assdick self about the entire situation.

Most likely because of having to deal with the usual fat nerds like yourself instead of people who's opinion actually matters in my mind.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2014, 08:40:55 pm »
+5
Most likely because of having to deal with the usual fat nerds like yourself instead of people who's opinion actually matters in my mind.

Writing this after this:

I gave up on apologizing the second people overestimated and exaggerated the situation, so immediately. People didn't have an open mind on the situation and got butthurt before finding out about the whole situation. If say, San of Chaos, or Tydeus had read and posted im sure they would have a different opinion besides the usual HAXX bs. Also, if either of them had said they disapproved or thought it was an unfair situation despite how it helped out seeing daggers/snowflakes, I would have apologized.

Unfortunately sperglords jumped to conclusions and cried their hearts out saying I was a scumbag piece of shit, so I will gave them what they wanted and posted the files so everyone could have a chance to help make them have and aneurysm.

TL;DR - Don't jump to conclusions and act like an adult pls.

Edit: This took me about one minute to type out so probably poorly worded. Feel free to call me out for a debate but I will be taking longer to respond since I have some classes today.

Even if you had talked about it with an open mind Smithy I would have, but your first post had to be

So much facepalm.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2014, 08:42:39 pm »
^Wat. He was the one who jumped to conclusions so he gets no damn respect from me.

Ill also add in he came to this thread to rage and QQ instead of the original thread that he should have posted in.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 08:50:42 pm by PsychoTwins »

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2014, 08:45:33 pm »
+1
I'm mad.  :evil:

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2014, 08:49:48 pm »
I'm mad.  :evil:

Im sorry, I actually like you :/

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2014, 03:31:09 am »
+3
it's cool cause now all the quotes about this person are right here in this thread, no more screenshots and copy paste needed! how the world works itself out, what a true marvel. thanks you god for your watchful eye and just heart.