Poll

hey i thought that yall was gonna reset the heirlooms when yall did another patch

hey i thought that yall was gonna reset the heirlooms when yall did another patch
2 (33.3%)
0 (0%)
1 (16.7%)
3 (50%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Spooknasty  (Read 503 times)

Offline KoA_SoulleSS

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Spooknasty
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:03:43 am »
i could really use the heirloom set bad 3 points wasted cause i thought the bec de corbin was gonna be a good weapon cause every1 talks about its pierce dmg it is good but its just too short for me would like those 3 points on my german poleaxe if theres anything u can do plz help me
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:28:41 am by Kalam »

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
Re: Spooknasty
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 10:21:00 am »
I don't believe it's possible, it was the last and only chance to respec your heirloom, now you must wait for a big patch that change weapons stats.

Why didn't you try the bec before heirloom it?

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:27:22 am »
I loomed a not OP weapon and armor because i like the way they look and perform in my hands, I don't take advice from others on looms unless i prefer that weapon.

U made a mistake and now your stuck with 1 third of the cRPG secret in game name.

"Bec and Bow" Not "Mount and Blade"
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 02:49:34 pm »
Bec is pretty fun, but it wasn't what I wanted to loom. I knew that because I tried it out first! Went War Spear and never looked back.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.