Author Topic: paul!  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: paul!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 01:46:08 pm »
Paul is my favourite dev after Ozin (only cause I'm gay for Ozin).

Please come back Paul, we need your funny posts, mechanic explanations and badass additions to the game!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 03:13:10 pm »
ok, paul, you gotta return to working on crpg, i know that its particularlly thankless and pretty damn stressful
bt honestly, the people making these qq threads are actually quite a small, very loud miniority, there are many who arent even forum memebers who support and enjoy the work you do on this mod. you are one of the few active devs who regularlly interactes with us, and although we may get annoying, deep down, we are very thankful

considering you are against any development and changes in this mod, idk why you made this thread.

useless.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 03:35:50 pm »
+1
considering you are against any development and changes in this mod, idk why you made this thread.

useless.

Go away Nightmare, no one needs your negativity here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 07:02:35 pm »
+4

useless.

Oh really?

http://forum.melee.org/suggestions-corner/secondary-melee-mode-for-throwing-knives-and-daggers!!!/
i got plenty more, you really wanna go down this road?

i was against your suggestion for smokebombs because i thought it was a stupid idea, i thought it wouldnt fit well with the mod
i sorry that you cant handle criticism. its ok, maybe when you grow up your eyes will open.

there are very, very few people on this forum that i hate, maybe 2 at most. i dont hate people because their opinions are against mine, i hate people for being assholes. im starting to see why you have a nice redlightsaber.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 05:12:19 pm »
Oh really?

http://forum.melee.org/suggestions-corner/secondary-melee-mode-for-throwing-knives-and-daggers!!!/
i got plenty more, you really wanna go down this road?

i was against your suggestion for smokebombs because i thought it was a stupid idea, i thought it wouldnt fit well with the mod
i sorry that you cant handle criticism. its ok, maybe when you grow up your eyes will open.

there are very, very few people on this forum that i hate, maybe 2 at most. i dont hate people because their opinions are against mine, i hate people for being assholes. im starting to see why you have a nice redlightsaber.

of course, because we totally need to use throwing daggers in melee, right? RIGHT???
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 08:44:44 pm »

of course, because we totally need to use throwing daggers in melee, right? RIGHT???

You know what? I was gonna write a response, then I remember that I don't really give a fuck anymore.

Have a good day sir.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:48:13 pm by Clockworkkiller »
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2013, 09:06:26 am »
Paul is a condescending wanker.

If he replies to thread you can be assured that it will be short, sharp, rude and with no explanation at all.

He can get stuffed for all I care.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2013, 09:39:48 am »
+1
A group hug! Yay! :)