Author Topic: Hottest player in C-RPG  (Read 34888 times)

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
Re: Hottest player in C-RPG
« Reply #375 on: September 04, 2013, 09:31:58 pm »
We need topless photos, only way to be sure, bottomless photos too plz

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #376 on: September 04, 2013, 09:40:03 pm »
+4
You fuck around and get killed.  You may want to fist fight someone, they may want to live and not take your threat to their life lightly.

Adults who look for fights are fucking retarded and have nothing in their lives worth living for.  It doesn't matter how strong you are, anyone's trachea being smashed against the back of your neck will likely kill you. 

Picture me being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as me.

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #377 on: September 04, 2013, 09:40:36 pm »
+1
First off:

Why does it matter who is the strongest? If anything, it should matter to yourself if you're living a healthy life.
Secondly, being able to hurt someone is almost useless in today's society. If I wanted to beat Dolby aka Waradin up, I'd use a baseball bat, or some other blunt object that would do humanity a favour by wiping him off this Earth. The end result is the same, no? But then again, I am blessed with enough intelligence that I know how to filter through scum like him. I never have to meet him, never have to talk to him and I thank all that is holy that I don't have to listen to him. So tell me, why does it matter that you think he can beat me up? Your priorities are way off, that's probably why. You actually think beating someone up is a display of superiority.
Well, son, have fun telling everyone how you beat this guy up when you're in prison. You know, the place where they put people who assault other people?

Oh and just because no one's said anything about you repeating yourself three times with your attempts to mock me doesn't mean we can't see that you're trying to troll. At least be orginal when you're trying to troll, because you just come off as a pathetic loser at the moment.

You should make another phenomenal song as a message to Dezi instead mate. English bagel and horrible beat matching, that kinda stuff.
Ears 1992-2011 never forget

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 04, 2013, 09:47:52 pm »
RIP in pece, moterfukers!!!
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #379 on: September 04, 2013, 09:58:20 pm »
Well, you could try but I don't believe we let criminals into EU countries, and judging by your scummy and maggot-like appearance, I wouldn't be too surprised if you've been involved with some shady low-life business.

Good luck getting a job with that tattoo, you moron.

Criminal ? why do you consider us criminals ? there are criminals in all countries ... There are good and bad ppl.

Also im a doctor and i do have a job , so my tatto doesnt chage anything :)

Also im joking mate ;) feel free to piss on me as much as you wish, you will just never achive anything by that /kisses bro  8-)

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #380 on: September 04, 2013, 10:02:40 pm »
First off:

Why does it matter who is the strongest? If anything, it should matter to yourself if you're living a healthy life.
Secondly, being able to hurt someone is almost useless in today's society. If I wanted to beat Dolby aka Waradin up, I'd use a baseball bat, or some other blunt object that would do humanity a favour by wiping him off this Earth. The end result is the same, no? But then again, I am blessed with enough intelligence that I know how to filter through scum like him. I never have to meet him, never have to talk to him and I thank all that is holy that I don't have to listen to him. So tell me, why does it matter that you think he can beat me up? Your priorities are way off, that's probably why. You actually think beating someone up is a display of superiority.
Well, son, have fun telling everyone how you beat this guy up when you're in prison. You know, the place where they put people who assault other people?

Oh and just because no one's said anything about you repeating yourself three times with your attempts to mock me doesn't mean we can't see that you're trying to troll. At least be orginal when you're trying to troll, because you just come off as a pathetic loser at the moment.

Btw i dont know why you think im a Dolby guy, but i aint him, you made a huge mistake :)

and yeah im gonna wait for you in this ring if you got ballz to challange me little man :)
(click to show/hide)

im gonnaa rape ur ass intelegant boy :)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 04, 2013, 10:05:32 pm »
+7
Acting tough guy on the internet?
(click to show/hide)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #382 on: September 04, 2013, 10:07:26 pm »
+5
All of you who are talking about "id beat yo ass IRL" are a bunch of subhumans, swer on me subaru m8.

Hate people who can only solve things by fighting.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 04, 2013, 10:10:38 pm »
+3
Criminal ? why do you consider us criminals ? there are criminals in all countries ... There are good and bad ppl.

Also im a doctor and i do have a job , so my tatto doesnt chage anything :)

Also im joking mate ;) feel free to piss on me as much as you wish, you will just never achive anything by that /kisses bro  8-)

I was talking about you, not Serbia, or anyone else that has nothing to do with you.

First of all, let's give you the benefit of the doubt when you claim you're a doctor (at age 20).

Secondly:

You must be some kind of genius to have completed your studies and internship at such a young age, most people studying for doctors generally tend to finish at 25+. Or maybe the definition of "doctor" in Serbia means "absole degenerate fucktard"? Either way, good job!

Thirdly --  HOLY fuck if a 20-year-old "doctor" with fucking tribal tattoos in his face walked into my operation room and told me he was going to operate on me, I'd fucking roll over, grab a scalpel and cut him in the dick.

Btw i dont know why you think im a Dolby guy, but i aint him, you made a huge mistake :)

Not as big a mistake as your mother's when she gave birth to a rat, I'm sure.

and yeah im gonna wait for you in this ring if you got ballz to challange me little man :)
(click to show/hide)

im gonnaa rape ur ass intelegant boy :)

I'm sorry, but anyone who can't even spell "intelligent" right is not someone worth fighting with.

"Judge a man by his enemies, not his friends."
-Some smart dude

That being said, I'm done talking to trash people. Go back into the dumpster, maggot.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #384 on: September 04, 2013, 10:16:36 pm »
It doesn't matter how strong you are, anyone's trachea being smashed against the back of your neck will likely kill you. 

I am pretty sure that if someone else's trachea is being smashed against me, they will be the ones to die, not myself.

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #385 on: September 04, 2013, 10:18:30 pm »
+3
This thread started interesting....became a lol....and is now a *facepalm*   :rolleyes:

This thread explains why sometimes much of the cRPG community seems so derpy and immature.

First off - human society on the whole moved past pure physical and combat prowess as a means to settle disputes and decide status [some time] ago and it having done so is what has allowed all progress that we enjoy today.  If everyone went by "I can beat your ass so I'm better" we would not enjoy cars, planes, computers, civilized society, good and varied food products, etc.  All of that stuff was made possible by moving forward and allowing intelligence, ingenuity, and human effort and collaboration to shape society instead of the guy with the biggest muscles. 

That being said, Bjord does look less intimidating than I would have imagined :)

Oh, and Waradin - a doctor?  How old are you?  you mean you are in medical school?  Pre-med?  Most people don't become called DOCTORS until after grad school when they are like 26+.  Even then they are in their clinicals and are paid but not full doctors as they do not operate on their own.  Or maybe where you are from its different?  Not sure...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:25:27 pm by Elindor »
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #386 on: September 04, 2013, 10:21:02 pm »
+2
Shut up before I sit on all of you.

Mr. Pink, no pics have been posted of cRPG players in 4 pages. I'd say we had a good run with this thread ole chap.

#lockitup
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #387 on: September 04, 2013, 10:21:33 pm »
+2
All of you who are talking about "id beat yo ass IRL" are a bunch of subhumans, swer on me subaru m8.

Hate people who can only solve things by fighting.

The fuck did you say to me?   :mrgreen:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2013, 10:22:17 pm »
+2
First off - human society on the whole moved past pure physical and combat prowess as a means to settle disputes and decide status many thousand years ago and it having done so is what has allowed all progress that we enjoy today.
More like, a century or so ago :lol:

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2013, 10:25:54 pm »
More like, a century or so ago :lol:

I guess the time period could be debated...so I made it more generic.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE