Author Topic: The battle of Nova Fenada...  (Read 3957 times)

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
Re: The battle of Nova Fenada...
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 09:47:22 pm »
What all does the winner take?

I suppose I ought to be dueling with a long spear for this? Hyuk hyuk.

ALL THE THINGS. If this was 2010, I'd do my best to make it happen knowing that it had a chance. Unfortunately, there's way too many people that we'd need to convince. Let alone convince Kesh and Canary.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Re: The battle of Nova Fenada...
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 10:25:50 pm »
+6
Wish I had been at this battle to witness all the pikes/LS' stuff. It always makes me chuckle when people complain about them being broken or unfair because of their wonky animations, while many of the other weapons in the game have so many other issues.

The general rule to objects and pikes/LS': If you can get over/around the object its OKAY. Through the object is NOT. The amount of times that I personally have been 'sternly talked to' about pike abusing is many and most people do not realize that due to ping and the games mechanics, sometimes when a piker goes up and over or around a object so fast it actually looks like they are stabbing through it, while on the pikers screen he is doing nothing wrong.

This is how it works and has always worked and I do not think it will ever really be fixed in this iteration of the game. (Heres hoping to better netcode and animations in future games)