Author Topic: QQ @ Karasu  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
Re: QQ @ Karasu
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 02:28:53 am »
      • No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round
    • No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)
    • No leeching
    • No random kick/ban polls. Always specify reason before starting a poll

Nobody cares if you hit your friend, your roommate, your mother or brother or want to test your weapon - intentional teamwounding is just bad, there is no reason to do it. Also it is just a special form of griefing your teammates. Other forms are for example kickspamming, blocking or killing the virgin in DtV, because while everybody else tries to win, you make them loose.
    Leeching is also bad. Guarding a certain place in order to win can be beneficial but just standing around doing nothing when the enemy is closing in is not. Running into the enemy to suicide is the same. At this point i would also like to point out the only additional rule on our server: spawn with body armor and weapon. Definition: body armor is whatever covers your chest, it is not hand, foot or head armor. Of course you may spawn with any additional equipment.

Do not behave like an asshat or you will be removed. There does not have to be any warning for intentional teamwounding/killing or griefing - if you get one, feel lucky.

Remember that not all admins on our server are tagged or need the ingame interface to act. We see you even if you think we are not there.

RULE of HRE DTV

Karasu broke rule number 1 - No intentional teamwounding/killing during a round

It also states that guarding an area (certain place) can be beneficial and therefore allowed. The clear clause in this point is that staying in the same area not doing anything is NOT acceptable when enemy is closing in. As it was the start of the round it would be impossible for a bot to already be in this area (I was near the virgin with a clear view to the left and down the center of the village).

Therefore he broke rule No.1 and I broke no rules.

Someone clearly need to teach Karasu the rules of the server he's an 'admin' of. [/list]

Offline Vermilion

• Count
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 02:36:26 am »
    Removed to stay on topic
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:14:52 am by Vermilion »

Offline Vermilion

• Count
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 08:21:53 pm »
    Still waiting for a reply...

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • Renown: 1137
    • Infamy: 137
    • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • poking you where the sun dont shine!
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
    • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
    • IRC nick: Switchtense
    « Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 08:39:55 pm »
    Still waiting for a reply...

ill go get you a tent and some marshmallows
    For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
    visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • Renown: 784
    • Infamy: 138
    • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 09:11:15 pm »
    Karasu punched you. OK. If a punch is a reason to write a ban request or this, admins couldn't cope with all of them. If you don't like a punch, report it. If you are AFK when the server is full and there might be people who want to join and play, I think he can kick you. If you come back and insult him, well, don't expect anything but a ban.

I've been kicked a couple of times for going AFK for too long and I got mad in one of them, but I just asked the admin why he kicked me and conversed with him, but insulting him wouldn't have passed through my head.

This thread is very sad. Move on, Vermilion.

Offline karasu

• King
    • Renown: 1751
    • Infamy: 316
    • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 09:23:12 pm »
       I actually nudged you, I'm well aware that punching with hourglass gauntlets does some damage. A friendly nudge is usually a fast way to see if there's a reaction, which in this case there was none, you kept holding your swing aiming at the clouds still afk.

In the end, thanks anyway for all the love you're giving me, good to see that "evil doers" are getting angry, it's the sign that some admins actually do their job.  :wink:

Spread the love, love is the word!

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • Renown: 1137
    • Infamy: 137
    • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • poking you where the sun dont shine!
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
    • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
    • IRC nick: Switchtense
    « Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 09:26:14 pm »
    [...]I've been kicked a couple of times for going AFK[...]

i also have been kicked numerous times while being afk for 2 mins, or sometimes not even 2 minutes
    if an admin sees you being afk, you dont reply then a kick is perfectly reasonable in my opinion
    rejoining and waiting for the round to end should be no problem, cause if you feel offended by that, then bloody hell, i wanna have your problems instead of mine

everytime i have seen karasu play dtv he has always been rather forgiving
    you nudge him, he nudges back/laughs and both parties keep playing - no harm done, while i guess some other admins would actually either warn or kick you

next time you get kicked rejoin, ask for the reason if you want clarification, or do what the game is made for - play
    saves you a lot of time, nerves and while you made this thread you could have caught up with the exp and gold you lost while having to wait fot the round to end
    For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Falka

• King
    • Renown: 1257
    • Infamy: 423
    • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 09:56:52 pm »
    Quit whinning. And don't be a pussy :P

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
    • Renown: 1253
    • Infamy: 133
    • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
      • View Profile
      • Strategus Guide
    • Faction: Stromgarde
    • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
    • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
    « Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 10:09:49 pm »
    Fuck Karasu and unban me already  :mad:
    Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
    I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
    He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Vermilion

• Count
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 10:14:46 pm »
    Thanks Switchtense; I got a feeling it's going to be a cold lonely night waiting in front of the high court.

Pato please keep your opinions to yourself... OR at least read the other posts first.

- I'm not looking for a ban for someone punching me and I didn't report it because it doesn't matter what server/game type you are playing there's always someone punching/kicking as rounds start.. No need getting upset over it. However, to find out this is an Admin is very disappointing... I don't expect this childish behavior from someone in a position of responsibility (hence it's worth mentioning).

- What I am officially complaining about is the kicking me from the server without reason.
    If I was AFK then this would be perfectly acceptable and I would be thankful it wasn't a ban.

(Childishly punching people, then kicking them from the server [poll or admin powers] is straight up greifing)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:28:38 pm by Vermilion »

Offline Vermilion

• Count
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 10:23:32 pm »
       I actually nudged you, I'm well aware that punching with hourglass gauntlets does some damage. A friendly nudge is usually a fast way to see if there's a reaction, which in this case there was none, you kept holding your swing aiming at the clouds still afk.

Some random person hits [punch or nudge punch] me... What you want me to do?
    I've been banned/ban requested before for reacting to trolls.. What can I say, I learnt my lesson and ignored you.

I had no idea you're an admin (if I turn around and cut your face you would have banned me)

Besides why would you hit me? Damage or no damage it's still trolling. That's why you have admin chat... You could have just said "are you here"

I wasn't aiming at the clouds, I was aiming straight ahead watching out for bots.

Offline karasu

• King
    • Renown: 1751
    • Infamy: 316
    • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 22, 2013, 01:38:38 am »
    Seems there are no more episodes on this Soap Opera, lock tiems! \o/

Offline Vermilion

• Count
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 22, 2013, 01:54:43 am »
    Well you've clearly just a prick who won't even directly reply to my queries..

..I hope you feel like a big bad admin on HRE, just remember you're a prick and people don't respect you but you can always just kick and ban them (Y)