Author Topic: Ban Guray  (Read 744 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Ban Guray
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:59:18 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It was in the middle of strat battle:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4648

Guray stated no reason and poll was accepted. This Z_ guy had very high ping, but  it's not bannable, is it? He had 13 shield skil and didn't use any armor, just a shield, but it's not bannable either as far as I know. So if mercs accepted him and didn't want to kick him out of the battle I don't see why Guray started a ban poll against him, espiecially witthout statin any reason. As he made a similar ban request against me a few weeks ago I guess he knew it's forbidden to ban poll without a proper reason, especially in the strat battle.
http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/ban-cirilla_evil_witch/msg814078/#msg814078

(click to show/hide)

Oh, that's cute:
Quote from: Erzengal
Cirilla gets a warning. Don't banpoll people during a strat battle unless it is absolutely necessary.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Re: Ban Guray
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 02:28:20 am »
It wasnt a reasonless ban. :)
He was spawning without Items and gears. He already ban polled by someone else from his team but It didnt accepted. I polled again and accepted.Everybody who was in battle would be agreeing with me.
He was wasting tickets of my enemy.See MY ENEMY but I polled him why because it is against rules.
Also as you can see what Pandemona said for that guy
Can you imagine a ban poll without reason and accepted? I can't :) Like yours yor ban poll on me was reasonless so it didnt accepted ;)
Do not try to trick admins please.Why you dont like me man what did I do to you?
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4648
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:44:27 am by guray13 »

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 02:43:58 am »
Guray was trying to do what enemy team's trying to do. Also player get kicked with 6/10 ratio.

In additon, someone has opened a banpoll already and after it, guray opened a banpoll and you're complaning about only guray's behaviour. Good joke, be brave next time and open a ban thread for both.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 03:59:53 am »
He was spawning without Items and gears.

He spawned with shield and as I said already, he has 13 shield skill, so how was he supposed to spawn with coat of plates (13 difficulty) u dumbass?

He was wasting tickets of my enemy.
Also as you can see what Pandemona said for that guy

And do u see what Pande said? "he's not wasting equipment at least i died more than him." Learn to read u dumbass.

Everybody who was in battle would be agreeing with me.

I was there, I don't agree with u, your argument is invalid. Also check what Idzo said.

He already ban polled by someone else from his team

I didn't see that and even if it's true, it doesn't change that you started a banpoll without a reason, against guy who was doing nothing wrong.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 04:48:19 am »
He spawned with shield and as I said already, he has 13 shield skill, so how was he supposed to spawn with coat of plates (13 difficulty) u dumbass?

And do u see what Pande said? "he's not wasting equipment at least i died more than him." Learn to read u dumbass.

I was there, I don't agree with u, your argument is invalid. Also check what Idzo said.

I didn't see that and even if it's true, it doesn't change that you started a banpoll without a reason, against guy who was doing nothing wrong.

(click to show/hide)
Admins can check the logs .
He could wear archer armors and stuff like that I dont know.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 03:12:10 pm »
Guray was trying to do what enemy team's trying to do. Also player get kicked with 6/10 ratio.

In additon, someone has opened a banpoll already and after it, guray opened a banpoll and you're complaning about only guray's behaviour. Good joke, be brave next time and open a ban thread for both.
This.
By the way in the screenshot you said "stop it" why ? for ban pollings? is that mean you saw all polls and you are lying?
Why the hell are you trying to catch me and ban me I dont know . why you dont like me? I really wonder. You dont know me .I dont know you. why the hell are you making things like a child
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:21:09 pm by guray13 »

Offline Secret

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Aurentius_VI
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 04:47:33 pm »
I really don't get it why you want to get Guray banned? I wasn't there but as you can see on the Battle Stats he didn't really tried to fight?! Stop qq.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 04:56:59 pm »
Guray gets a warning. Stop (ban)polling people without a reason during Strategus, especially if they are not in your team.