Author Topic: Ser_Kooktar Banned are you serious?  (Read 316 times)

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Ser_Kooktar Banned are you serious?
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:03:23 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/squire_of_ser_kooktar-and-ser_kooktar/

Wheres the screen cap of the bullshit you pulled right before that? This fangirl nut-cupping favoritism is sad.

Why don't you check the dates on those previous bans? Pretty sure in IRL your perma record gets wiped after a while, I quit for over a year and have been back for a few months, and out of the blue I get banned for no reason?
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
Re: Ser_Kooktar Banned are you serious?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:23:39 am »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/squire_of_ser_kooktar-and-ser_kooktar/

Wheres the screen cap of the bullshit you pulled right before that? This fangirl nut-cupping favoritism is sad.

Why don't you check the dates on those previous bans? Pretty sure in IRL your perma record gets wiped after a while, I quit for over a year and have been back for a few months, and out of the blue I get banned for no reason?

Looking at the logs, there's no "bullshit" that would change my decision. Roddrick and SoW_Balls aren't shown as being reported in the logs for any TKs, and the only shit talking they're doing is about Thomek and his flaming katana some 10 minutes before you and your Squire attack them.

As for your most recent previous ban that was issued on April 24th 2013, much more recent than a year. Even then, your history isn't magically erased after some period, it's a permanent record of your criminal offenses just like in real life.

You attacking two team mates repeatedly and then having your squire finish them off is just as bad as any other form of intentional team wounding. Your unban request is denied.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login