Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55816 times)

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #570 on: September 11, 2013, 09:01:08 am »
I wish i could but how much i try i couldnt care less. I guess that dolby situation kinda killed it for me :/

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #571 on: September 11, 2013, 09:01:51 am »
First of all you guys have been item bombing us at Tehlrog, have we complained? no. And we still kick your ass with crappy weapons.

2nd we asked and you denied and showed how immature and shitty the wolves really is, but we carried on in the battle anyways and nothing was said afterwards.

3rd how is the battle time our fault, i did'nt know that the Mercs attacked heir own castle, my bad.

4th This is no way a QQ thread, i am just stating that if the Greys were reasonable then they would be kind enough to give back the castle and lets have some fun and xp while we are at it?

5th ive never seen Mercs item bomb on purpose or actually sky ladder, back up with facts before accusing and if you can then we sincerely apologise, but UIF and wolves are not clean of this as well

This is my 2 cents, not as a Merc,, but as an individual
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #572 on: September 11, 2013, 09:51:04 am »
+3
Its really pointless to fight and argue here guys, we all made mistakes , sometimes greys abused sometimes mercs and other abused , afterall we all watch our own arses

I think We aka Greys should return castle and have some decent fights there ,but that is only my opinion...i guess its up to leaders what they want to do.

Cheers lads
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 11, 2013, 10:16:11 am »
+1
Best solution for XP:
Greys will return the castle
Mercs will lower the number of their troops in all fiefs to 5k(to prevent this retarded 1/3 attrition) :)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:23:31 am by Segd »

Offline Tactical_One

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Anatman, Neopagan
« Reply #574 on: September 11, 2013, 10:37:46 am »
Sad that there was no sieges for castle :( fun waste. If Coalition and mercs wont wake up, they will vanish from map

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 11, 2013, 10:50:56 am »
Best solution for XP:
Greys will return the castle
Mercs will lower the number of their troops in all fiefs to 5k(to prevent this retarded 1/3 attrition) :)

(click to show/hide)

I would agree to this 5k troops in all fiefs.

Only problem is getting the Greys/Wolves to agree.

@Woody we only cry like babies because of our sexy Lord Crymoar and it's true, he's Mad Coz Welsh

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #576 on: September 11, 2013, 10:51:40 am »
+10
Yes... I know you don't care (cough*) but I hope that this painful lesson will remind you of how to set the night time. It is almost inconceivable that such experienced player did it by accident. This time cunning trick turned against you. QQ moar  :twisted:

I want to see how Pussy lowers garrison in Dihrim. Show me! SHOW ME! SHOW ME!

EDIT:

"Harpag,

You have been warned for the following message: Re: War on Apostates

The diplomacy forum has its own special rules which are to be followed. Please cease your current posting activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

You may find the rules here: http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/important-diplomacy-forum-rules/

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.
"

- no links to outside pictures, unless they really fit (ok: strategus map screenshot, not ok: link to 4chan images)
- same for youtube videos - unless you've done one yourself, it's most likely inappropiate.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:19:07 am by Harpag »

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
« Reply #577 on: September 11, 2013, 11:49:32 am »
+1
only way the greys can capture a castle, no one cares about strat enough in the mercs to play in a battle at 5 am, i beleive that there should be a global night time for everyone, from about 12 GMT to about 8 GMT, would stop these silly fights occuring, so for the greys doing it in the name of XP.

IF the Greys were a resonable bunch they would offer the castle back to the Mercs with all its troops and let everyone enjoy the Xp that came from it, hell we would even lower garrison so you could attack with reasonable amounts of troops

do you know what is the best? xD
we attacked at 22. it is not our fault you have shity night time xD but ofc "greys can only win this way" xD it is your game, your rules

I only wait for a day when this rule about 1/3 of garrison (only because of this you are still on this map) will kill you xD  I greet^^
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:53:07 am by Jacu »

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #578 on: September 11, 2013, 12:22:38 pm »
I would agree to this 5k troops in all fiefs.

Only problem is getting the Greys/Wolves to agree.

@Woody we only cry like babies because of our sexy Lord Crymoar and it's true, he's Mad Coz Welsh

It would be greatly appreciated if you did some information gathering before debasing peoples opinions with random fabrications.

http://forum.melee.org/strategus-general-discussion/decreasing-fief's-army-for-attacks-the-battles-conclave-(open)/
as it clearly shows on front page, we are party to this agreement, and have been for a long time now.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #579 on: September 11, 2013, 01:16:27 pm »
+1
I don't understand how strat can be so important for people. People apply for strat only for xp. 99% of crpg players don't care anymore about factions/wars/diplomacy and others shit.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #580 on: September 11, 2013, 02:05:58 pm »
+7
I play strat because it's realy fun with the teamwork and the constructions , instead of just the normal eu1 derp charge.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #581 on: September 11, 2013, 02:33:43 pm »
+6
only way the greys can capture a castle, no one cares about strat enough in the mercs to play in a battle at 5 am, i beleive that there should be a global night time for everyone, from about 12 GMT to about 8 GMT, would stop these silly fights occuring, so for the greys doing it in the name of XP.

IF the Greys were a resonable bunch they would offer the castle back to the Mercs with all its troops and let everyone enjoy the Xp that came from it, hell we would even lower garrison so you could attack with reasonable amounts of troops

Retarded night time Strudog. Blame Tuetensuppe. You can't see one anothers night time when they are in a fief and I seriously doubt people expect someone having a night time at 22:00.

If you guys were a resonable bunch you would lower the garrisons so we can get some battles. Instead you force them to attack with 3k troops. :?

First of all you guys have been item bombing us at Tehlrog, have we complained? no. And we still kick your ass with crappy weapons.

Not true. That's the loot you get after the battles. Again, blame your fief owner. I remember Wolves had the exact same thing when you guys sieged Slezkh Castle.

Crappy Lords are crappy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:55:26 pm by bagge »
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #582 on: September 11, 2013, 03:09:37 pm »
+3
Got to side with Greys on this one  :cry: :shock:

If Tueten sets his nighttime like that then it was his decision to have a battle at that time over 22:00, not Greys.

It is still a loss of fun and XP though.  Even when the Anti-UIF was actively on the offensive and the UIF not so active, there was still never this level of inactivity meaning people were never robbed of fun battles or XP by cheap victories.  Perhaps the UIF is just too competent for this kind of thing or I'm forgetting some battles (not looked any up) but the list of shitty Strat fucks ups does seem to benefit the UIF a lot.  Yalen, Ismirala Castle, Derchios Castle, various CA villages in the Desert.

I'm not saying that the UIF need to or even should do anything about this.  It just might be nice to keep the XP flowing instead of taking advantage of others inactivity/incompetence.  Build up some good Karma and all that  :mrgreen:

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #583 on: September 11, 2013, 04:01:44 pm »
+11
yes, my fault...wanted to change the night time back to normal at the point i saw greys incomming, but i wasnt online the last 56h, only slept 7h in that time cause of night shift and a tragic occurrence in my family...atm im raging about myself mostly, cause i wanted allways some nice exp for both sides...i know excuses dont count in the internet...

my fault and shame on me, discussion can be stopped now...

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #584 on: September 11, 2013, 04:43:19 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)