Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55600 times)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #225 on: July 22, 2013, 12:35:05 am »
My 5 year old nephew flicks the board up in the air when he starts losing, blames luck, everyone else cheating then claims he never cared anyway and didnt want to win then goes away to sulk.

Dont know what made me think of this.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 22, 2013, 12:48:25 am »
+2
I think many have tried to point out the irrelevance of Strat, Osiris, but the message just gets lost.

Teeth and bagge for example, I got nothing against you guys, but you minus my posts when I think we already established how much effort I put into my posts in regards to Strategus. :lol:
And you know why I even post here? If you think it's because I care, then sorry to disappoint you. You guys are fucking hilarious, though, sperglording over Strategus when you barely even contribute to either side of this virtual "war". The only reason I am interested in Strat is because I get to openly trash talk after I win, or lose (god forbid?). I'm just pouring more fuel on the bonfire that is soon turning into a wildfire of hatred. That's my job, one I take pride in. Because then, maybe one day after the "us vs them" tragedy that is infesting Strat to a point where it's downright personal, you'll see the fucking joke. You're getting close, though, that much is evident.

I don't care if we lose or win, hell -- "we" is an illusion. "Beating" Strat holds no merit in the future, the only reason that it's any interesting is because the hatred that it creates spawns drama in its wake, thus in turn adding the real substance, the one thing that motivates everyone to spend time generating resources to get an edge over your enemies. If you were only interested in exp, we'd have funbattles every weekend or even friendly scrims. In the history of cRPG and Strategus, I think we've only had a few of those, and only one "faction" dedicated to funbattles, namely Pub Crawl. I really liked Pub Crawl, because it was a casual and relaxed alternative to the hormonal atmosphere you have in battles where you have those Grey cunts and Merc srsguise on each side. Naturally I prefer seriousness over being an opportunistic and ambitious cunt, but I prefer to stay out of it altogether.

Ask yourselves when you shout at people in Teamspeak for some insignificant mistake they did, is it worth it?
Sure, I've also felt like shunning some morons on our roster because they're fucking awful at this game, more worthful just acting as a meatshield than anything, but it's really hard to not care sometimes when your clanmates and allies are yelling simple instructions and seeing some people either do fuck-all or getting confused. However, that's just the way society and school raised us, incompetence breeds frustration. This is not the problem though, the problem is how much people invest their emotions into Strategus. It's sad, actually.

Especially when people like GRANDMOM make threads like these just to display their deluded sense of superiority, behind the comfort of internet with a smug smile on their faces while they receive backrubs from their clanmates and/or allies for some accomplishment done in an internet horses game.

Say whatever you want about me, I know what I've said and done in the past of my stay in this community. Chances are I'd agree with you, but you wouldn't accomplish anything. Just making this post here to clarify some things, and maybe change some perspectives. Although I think that would be asking too much of some people here.

I have to give it to you though, Diplomacy section is a seemingly endless source of amusement.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2013, 12:54:52 am »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2013, 12:57:19 am »
+2
I think many have tried to point out the irrelevance of Strat, Osiris, but the message just gets lost.

Teeth and bagge for example, I got nothing against you guys, but you minus my posts when I think we already established how much effort I put into my posts in regards to Strategus. :lol:
And you know why I even post here? If you think it's because I care, then sorry to disappoint you. You guys are fucking hilarious, though, sperglording over Strategus when you barely even contribute to either side of this virtual "war". The only reason I am interested in Strat is because I get to openly trash talk after I win, or lose (god forbid?). I'm just pouring more fuel on the bonfire that is soon turning into a wildfire of hatred. That's my job, one I take pride in. Because then, maybe one day after the "us vs them" tragedy that is infesting Strat to a point where it's downright personal, you'll see the fucking joke. You're getting close, though, that much is evident.

I don't care if we lose or win, hell -- "we" is an illusion. "Beating" Strat holds no merit in the future, the only reason that it's any interesting is because the hatred that it creates spawns drama in its wake, thus in turn adding the real substance, the one thing that motivates everyone to spend time generating resources to get an edge over your enemies. If you were only interested in exp, we'd have funbattles every weekend or even friendly scrims. In the history of cRPG and Strategus, I think we've only had a few of those, and only one "faction" dedicated to funbattles, namely Pub Crawl. I really liked Pub Crawl, because it was a casual and relaxed alternative to the hormonal atmosphere you have in battles where you have those Grey cunts and Merc srsguise on each side. Naturally I prefer seriousness over being an opportunistic and ambitious cunt, but I prefer to stay out of it altogether.

Ask yourselves when you shout at people in Teamspeak for some insignificant mistake they did, is it worth it?
Sure, I've also felt like shunning some morons on our roster because they're fucking awful at this game, more worthful just acting as a meatshield than anything, but it's really hard to not care sometimes when your clanmates and allies are yelling simple instructions and seeing some people either do fuck-all or getting confused. However, that's just the way society and school raised us, incompetence breeds frustration. This is not the problem though, the problem is how much people invest their emotions into Strategus. It's sad, actually.

Especially when people like GRANDMOM make threads like these just to display their deluded sense of superiority, behind the comfort of internet with a smug smile on their faces while they receive backrubs from their clanmates and/or allies for some accomplishment done in an internet horses game.

Say whatever you want about me, I know what I've said and done in the past of my stay in this community. Chances are I'd agree with you, but you wouldn't accomplish anything. Just making this post here to clarify some things, and maybe change some perspectives. Although I think that would be asking too much of some people here.

I have to give it to you though, Diplomacy section is a seemingly endless source of amusement.

i cried  ;( 

<01:55:19> "Silicium": i cryed
<01:55:21> "Silicium": a tear
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2013, 12:59:38 am »
+2

if i ever need an unban essay...that one would by mine for sure!   :wink:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #230 on: July 22, 2013, 01:03:25 am »
+10

inb4 mute

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 22, 2013, 01:07:43 am »
Shit, I got downvoted by some French illiterate cunt who wouldn't be able to decipher a basic sentence in English if he was brainwashed to do it.

brb mustering army in strat, gonna attack Overdosed dildoEs for this insolence

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 22, 2013, 01:13:58 am »
+5

Hey look, it's Bjord getting on his high horse, thinking his mentality is oh so different and superior. Yawn. I minus your posts because you are an asswipe.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #233 on: July 22, 2013, 01:21:30 am »
+7
Its called being controlled by the Greys, like every other faction (apart from Shu Han)

Cut the crap. Your false impression is just result of the fact that UIF ( United Independent Factions) is more an idea or assumption than alliance. For a long time  your actions perpetuate people in belief that cooperation is only way to avoid tyranny and they have damn right, and now, it's time for you to eat sour fruits of your arrogance. In the next life, try to be nicer to others  :wink:

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 22, 2013, 01:25:32 am »
I'm an asswipe because your feelings got chipped, that's understandable. The voting system is another hilarious thing though. :wink:

What's so high and mighty in realizing that it's all just a game? I'm just glad I finally realized. :lol:

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #235 on: July 22, 2013, 01:40:59 am »
Cut the crap. Your false impression is just result of the fact that UIF ( United Independent Factions) is more an idea or assumption than alliance. For a long time  your actions perpetuate people in belief that cooperation is only way to avoid tyranny and they have damn right, and now, it's time for you to eat sour fruits of your arrogance. In the next life, try to be nicer to others  :wink:
Try and make him eat those fruits, ironic how people act as if they had the physical power of forcing someone to do something over some virtual game.
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 22, 2013, 01:44:25 am »

Your posts always make me laugh. You're so deep in shit with Strategus that you forgot how bad it smells when you open your mouth, only to allow more shit to spread.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #237 on: July 22, 2013, 01:55:30 am »
+6
I went outside once and now 'i have a life' and so look down on all you nerds.

Turtles

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 22, 2013, 02:03:01 am »
If you're trying to be condescending, Casimir, you'll have to do better.

I know the truth stings, especially since you're the leader of a faction in Strategus, and especially since you've been engulfed in the *deep and intricate politics of Strategus since the very beginning.

And I'm a huge nerd myself, so if I would look down on you solely because of that, I'd be pissing in headwind.

* Note: Sarcasm

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2013, 02:05:41 am »
+6
Shit, I got downvoted by some French illiterate cunt who wouldn't be able to decipher a basic sentence in English if he was brainwashed to do it.

My bad english is one of the reasons i don't post on this forum, i chose to learn Breton instead of English at School and i actually try to speak and write a bit more english sentences because i want to learn it.

I ask you to moderate your words, i see more and more insults in your posts, try to treat other players with respect and civility, Thanks.