Author Topic: Rivacheg  (Read 2600 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Rivacheg
« on: July 13, 2013, 10:38:24 am »
+20

THE HORRORS OFF

RIVACHEG

- Is no more -

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

screenshot of Haboe crawling out from inside a wall

Little did we know about the horrors that awaited us
inside the haunted and ghost infested town of Rivacheg
dead mercs crawling in the walls
and on top of that they had no clothes
and to see their pale naked bodies
was truly a nightmare
but suddenly an angel appeared - Erzengel
and with his magic touch
the wicked and scary mercs
were banned to hell
for their crimes

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: Rivacheg
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 10:42:04 am »
+2
chadz...go give Erz a cookie
Bros never die!

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »
Thank you Erz- another forty five minutes of the cheating and my computer would have gone through a window.

Offline fosr

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Eucliwood Hellscythe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 12:40:13 pm »
horrors...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 12:50:10 pm »
What happened with Mercs? I'm just on a neutral side here, been long since I last played this.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 12:52:06 pm »
Yeah I want info as well :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline woody

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 02:14:47 pm »
+4
We took Bulugha castle and then Rivacheg.

Once mercs realised they had lost rivacheg they hid in a glitch tower only accesible by defender spawn point until Erz sorted it.

Wasted 45 minutes of 100 peoples time for absolutely nothing.

For a clan that never stops whining and crying about supposed grey abuse from years back they dont half cheat alot.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 02:34:32 pm »
+2
Calm your tits.
Defenders constantly regrouped and try to get holds of weapons and once there were basically no weapons left on the map they still spawned in groups to encourage teamhitting and getting weapons. Erzengel kicked the people that were leeching by not doing anything at all and there is nothing else he could have done.

Flags were in the walls and because of the insane respawn timers this battle would have taken forever anyway. You couldn't take them so defenders were just wasting all the tickets in the castle. And that's exactly what you guys would have done as well. Or can you honestly say that you would have just left the server completely and wasted 500 tickets? I don't think you can. And if you do, okay, maybe i'm wrong about you guys, although i am pretty damn sure i am not.

The only one you could blame here is Mustikki for not quite finishing this map as it should have been. But don't, because stuff like this just happens. And if your narrow-minded little brains of yours cannot handle that mistakes like those happen, i'm very sorry for you.

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 03:00:39 pm »
+2
For a clan that never stops whining and crying about supposed grey abuse

sure...i cant remember that by wolves in the last strat rounds...
...don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house, my dear (i know the most of you werent wolves or even activ in strat in the past, but maybe you should get some knowledge about former rounds)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:33:19 pm by Tuetensuppe »

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 03:06:18 pm »
+1
sure...i cant remember that by wolves in the last strat rounds...
...don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house, my dear (i know the most of you werent wolves or even activ in strat in the past, but maybe you should get some knowledge about former rounds)

Now that i've seen you quote him, i read that again and found the word "supposed".

Woody, something you might want to know about basically any of the former strategus rounds: It is confirmed that UIF did a lot of...well let's just call it "bad" stuff. There is no denying that. The ban-history of many people tells a lot about what was going on.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 03:20:21 pm »
+2
Stop living in the past I say too you. Nerds :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline woody

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 03:46:14 pm »
+3
Blah blah blah Fips Teutensueppe dont give a crap what happened a year ago - doesnt mean you can cheat at will now.

And as for that not being abuse only your cronies and idiots would pay any attention to that bullshit defense of those actions. You are not clever enough to defend obvious abuse even though you appear to believe so.

As for calm my tits - fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more.

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 04:14:31 pm »
Stop living in the past I say too you. Nerds :wink:

Sorry, but if some guys that did a huge pile of crap some time ago i can't help but referr to this when the exact same people suddenly complain about minor stuff (Again, there is nothing defenders could have done to prevent this delay from happening, only a few people were rightfully kicked) because they feel like they have been wrongly accused of something they definitely did. Just because it happened in the past doesn't mean you can't take those actions into consideration for current affairs.

Them being wrong doesn't make you right.

Especially if the petty exploitation of bugs and glitches is a temper-tantrum in response to something that happened over a year ago, when the factions had different members and different people played the game. Remember that there are people like me who only started playing crpg a year or less ago (mod is alive), so the whole 'they started it' argument (although always childish and petty) is even less compelling given it refers to a previous strat.

Not trying to pick a fight here, i'm just saying that if your gonna cheat at least be honest about it, don't claim it's your right cos some factions did the same a year ago. If you wanna be the good guys of strat how about manning up and playing fair, if your enemies are dickheads and cheat, they'll probably get banned again, so there's no need to stoop to their level.

*Irony that the HRE server unban section is full of senior HRE people saying the exact same thing about teamhitting and teamkilling, yet when it comes to exploiting bugs in strat 'they started it' seems to be a valid excuse*

Okay, please stop accusing anybody of cheating here, mmkay. All that was done was leeching and whoever leeched in this battle got kicked.

Noone in this battle dropped down to any level whatsoever, because the majority of the players did nothing wrong here. Spawning in waves is a very common thing when it comes to spawnraping and not against any kind of rules.

And where do you get the idea that i was trying to get the "they started it" argument going. Gosh, stating something that happened in the past doesn't necessarily mean that i am accusing the new people doing the exact same stuff. Also, same thing happened in the very current strategus. The latest ban-wave for strat-related abusing is not sooooo long ago as i wrote here before. Only now people finally got sanctions for it.

And yes woody, you should definitely calm your tits.

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 04:44:42 pm »
Blah blah blah Fips Teutensueppe dont give a crap what happened a year ago - doesnt mean you can cheat at will now.

And as for that not being abuse only your cronies and idiots would pay any attention to that bullshit defense of those actions. You are not clever enough to defend obvious abuse even though you appear to believe so.

As for calm my tits - fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more.

well my young padawan, i wasnt mainly talking about cheating ...
you and it looks atm like even your leaders of today dont know a lot out of the past stories of strategus and about what happened etc ...
you know why? because you werent playing or in a higher rank of the wolves...
so before you cry around you should may consider your clan history and should may talk to people who know more than the forum is telling you out of that time...

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline flans1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_Odysseus
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 04:49:23 pm »
+1
We don't give a damn about the past. We are the Wolves. We are here to destroy the relics of the past. Relics Like you, Tuetensuppe.