Author Topic: Rivacheg  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Rivacheg
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 05:01:09 pm »
We don't give a damn about the past. We are the Wolves. We are here to destroy the relics of the past. Relics Like you, Tuetensuppe.

Ohh, good one. Gave me goosebump

Offline Alimalia

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 05:09:08 pm »
What I can not understand is that it pisses you against each other here, it is and remains a game. The castle was extremely buggy. The flags did not want to go down that Mercs have lost the castle immediately. As the flags were in the walls, were the Mercs and friends in the walls. So we could not attack them. What I absolutely could not understand is that there was no sense anyway to stay in the walls. If one says that it is not so, I've done more than enough pictures.

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »
You clearly wanna insult Kinngrimm, but he isn't here so you'd rather just make sweeping statements about 'Wolves' as if by wearing the banner and clantag they all inherit his personality and past actions?

well spoken mr. trololol ;)

i was not talking about a person, i was talking about a clan and i didnt blame the actions of the wolves in former rounds...
i just said belonging to that quote
(click to show/hide)
that you shouldnt put the head above the parapet as long you dont know the most things...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 05:24:22 pm »
+2
What I can not understand is that it pisses you against each other here, it is and remains a game. The castle was extremely buggy. The flags did not want to go down that Mercs have lost the castle immediately. As the flags were in the walls, were the Mercs and friends in the walls. So we could not attack them. What I absolutely could not understand is that there was no sense anyway to stay in the walls. If one says that it is not so, I've done more than enough pictures.

There was a very good reason to wait inside the walls and group up and i already posted here why we did that and why it is not against any rules. So yeah.

Also, you want to destroy the relics of the past? You guys did like exactly what kinngrimm did in strat 3. History is repeating itself here very clearly. So destroy yourself maybe? =P
Although i admit you guys are not doing it in such a sneaky way kinn did.

And what is this thread doing in diplomacy anyway.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:27:25 pm by Fips »

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 05:36:54 pm »
+4
Also, you want to destroy the relics of the past? You guys did like exactly what kinngrimm did in strat 3. History is repeating itself here very clearly. So destroy yourself maybe? =P
Although i admit you guys are not doing it in such a sneaky way kinn did.

I remember talks about you guys sandwitching Wolves after you were done with the remaining factions of UIF (hey suckers, 3 major factions quit the game entirely, yet you couldnt finish them off and Drz/GO was sleeping, not even trading or nothing). I also remember complaints from some Merc member about Wolves being "put" neighbours with Mercs. Also during the war Mercs itembombed the shit out of Slezkh Castle (which is totally superduperbullshit), respecced their villages to sabotage them.

And nobody saw this coming? Really?

(click to show/hide)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 05:57:15 pm »
+2
I wouldn't have allowed Wolves to ally with Coalition from the very beginning of this current strategus because of what kinn pulled off in the last one, but generally i didn't have anything to do with most of the stuff that was going on simply because i disliked some decisions made by our leadership in the beginning, so this is all just my very own opinion on the matter. I don't think a "sandwich" was what the Kaiser, Ramses or anybody else had in mind. Can't talk about Mercs or templols, though. Since the GO and HRE rivalry is a neverending story the main goal was to stomp down GO. I'm not sure why we didn't do that already, but again, i'm not really involved in the whole thing for quite some time now, so i really cannot know.

Also, noone actually quit strat, i mean, as long as you are still mercing for the castle defence it's not really quitting, is it? That would have send chadz a message, although the point of the whole "we quit" was a little bit stupid to begin with.

I for myself can say that i did see that coming, when Wolves and cotgs were still on our side i even applied for GO and DRZ several times because goddamn, commanders while wolf-battles were just not the kind of commanders i would voluntarily jump to my death with. Let's just leave it at that.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 02:07:35 am »
Fips - fuck off. Fuck you.

Can I put it any simpler?

Offline Fips