Author Topic: War! The last HoC offensive will be reserved for Raven!  (Read 6296 times)

Offline agile

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Agile_Astralis
Re: War! The last HoC offensive will be reserved for Raven!
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 06:20:11 am »
HoC sucks.

Offline Armycook_of_KSantiago

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • No mercy! No retreat! No remorse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 06:56:22 am »
+2
Can u give ur lands to the Chinese Faction(The Heavenly Kingdom/Blood) for the sake of aiding new playerz?
THX
Dinner is served!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2013, 07:14:18 am »
+1
Come now, this game is nothing but 2h hero wars, except in strat.  Now you're off at 41:40 again. Might need to twerk that just a tad :twisted:

Well I got the last laugh so to speak.  Archery lives again. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2013, 01:18:14 pm »
+1
Might need to twerk that just a tad :twisted:

(click to show/hide)
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 05:41:27 pm »
Well, i can say, the suicide army's from HoC will succede, i have noticed how good HoC is when they try to attack MB, so, i really believe that the HoC army's will succede in this mission against Raven

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 09:13:28 pm »
+2
Hounds Of Chile
more like
Hung Over Children.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 09:32:27 pm »
+17
All was silent in the mead hall of Narra, only the cracking of the hearth fire could be heard.

"The Mad King Bonesaw has declared war on us, his peaceful neighbors. Broken the ancient rights of passage granted us by our Velucan brothers and spurned our attempts at negotiation. Now he marches his armies on us.", the Chieftain softly began, as he stood before his accursed wooden throne.

"How high must we stack their skulls before they learn? They were once like us, but they became corrupted by weak and petty gods. They even clad themselves as the foreigners do! How far they have fallen! This Mad King has led them to ruin!"

"I have consulted the shamans, they say Týr is with us, that the God of Law demands we take the lands of these wayward fools. That we must bring them back to the Gods of their ancestors. Two enormous ravens have been spotted circling to the east, this can only mean that Huginn and Muninn are watching and if they are, then we know Odin is with us too."

Pausing to collect his thoughts The Chieftain looked at all the men present. Every man of distinction whom has sworn loyalty to him. Tormund Forkbeard, back from his adventures in the faraway lands and Rotfeast, whos breath could be smelled from across the hall. The Battle-Brothers Surtr and Guiness stood close by listening quietly, as they always do. Uhtred the Traveller and Corpsedrop the Hammer watched from the corner. Hungry and Spin, both with steely eyes listened. Mangler the Strangler clenched his fists impatiently. Thorn the Wounder stood in the back, ready as always. The newest men stood in the middle, Shadow Axebitten, Euron Odin-Blessed, Harry Fur-Mane, and Carac Skald-Tongue. The Ancient One, Ingleram Isenzahn, stood farthest in the back nearest the doors. He still prefers the cold of the outdoors, even now after all these years. The best Vinr, Zan, and The Horse Mounter BlackWhite watched from beside Relit the Old, standing to the side.

"The Gods are with us and with all of you here, we have assembled our largest warband ever. There will be no holding back this time, no mercy for these rabid dogs. We will do this the old way, with iron and blood."

The Chieftain raised his hand up, revealing two letters to the assembled men.

"I have in my hand letters from those who we have shed blood with. The first, from the Dragoni of Valhallia, it reads..."

"To my brothers of the steppe, word has reached us of the madness of the Hounds. It saddens me to see people fall to such insanity. They have threatened your lands and betrayed the ancient ways of their ancestors, because of this and our alliance, we, The Dragoni of Valhallia march to your aid with all haste. Warmest Regards, Artyem of Dracul"

"And the second letter, from The Frisian Freedom, it reads..."

"HoC is gay. Hugs and kisses, Daruvian of Frisia." There also seems to be rough sketch of a stick figure shaking his ass, drawn next to Daruvian's name. Sandersson's mark, it has to be.

Not a single man even breathed, even the fire's crackling was dulled in that moment and when the Chieftain spoke it was as if Thor unleashed his mightiest thunderbolt.

"With these letters, it is confirmed. Our old brothers of Fimbulvetr march with us! Divided we are, but brothers we remain!"

They say the cheering and cries of "Fimbulvetr!" could be heard as far away as the mountains to the west, where the giants live.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:17:19 pm by Relit »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 09:38:18 pm »
+13
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 09:46:58 pm »
+4
If ye choose to live like a hound, and act like a hound, then expect to be put down like a dog.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 09:50:06 pm »
+1
and Carac Skald-Tongue

heh
best shitstain NA

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »
+2
Nice RP Relit. :D

Looking forward to the free wins and XP.
(click to show/hide)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 11:36:56 pm »
YES!!!!!! more wars plz!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2013, 10:46:25 pm »
I never said that.....  you're ghay too! YOUR ALL GHAY OMG -1 EVERYONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This RP is better than Relit's, Kirby plays himself quite accurately. He's like a young Smoothrich and seems to be entering the Carac stage.

On a more serious not why do we have to attack Raven it would be more fun to make Kirby rage quit again after beating him up in strat then again we probably could just send a trade army.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:50:21 pm by LordLargos »
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2013, 11:44:59 pm »
+2
This RP is better than Relit's, Kirby plays himself quite accurately. He's like a young Smoothrich and seems to be entering the Carac stage.

On a more serious not why do we have to attack Raven it would be more fun to make Kirby rage quit again after beating him up in strat then again we probably could just send a trade army.

I'm relatively certain that we did that after we attacked the dude's two traders and 1k shiny army, sending them all on a European vacation. I think that was all they had.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2013, 11:50:51 pm »
+2
I'm relatively certain that we did that after we attacked the dude's two traders and 1k shiny army, sending them all on a European vacation. I think that was all they had.

Yes sir, KaleLord declared war on us for them when we questioned his motives and accused him of being a bandit, it wasn't too much later when the justice seeking Fimbulvetr enforcers gave them a taste of the LAW!

I AM THE LAW!

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus