Author Topic: Panos permabanned again?  (Read 19027 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Panos permabanned again?
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2013, 12:14:10 am »
+6
Seriously guys, lots of people vomiting over other guys here and insulting and degrading the devs team and the others crpg players. loosing the minimum respect shall be permmabannable.
And If I am a good guy doing lots of good things for everybody, community. It doesnt allow me to say shit when I feel the I want to.
Do you imagine chadz posting patch notes saying:
Here you have the patch notes you bunch of retards, now pick a fucking bow and headshot those 2handers whores, you usesless community. Also greeks and spanish fuck of and go to the rubbish to get you daily menu...
 :rolleyes:

Devs can have some shockingly bad regard for their players too, just check certain guys post histories. If you want respect from the community, treat the community with respect first. Not the other way around. This is supposed to be a professional dev team at some point. People already paid money to help fund their next game, and if they think people will suddenly forget the past when their next game comes they are very naive. Devs and community representatives set the stage we play on, they should have some better attitudes if they want the same from even the likes of Panos

About Panos, its cmp's judgement imo but if it were my choice I wouldn't have banned him yet eventhough if you asked me that several months ago I would have thought differently. CMP made it clear Panos was on thin ice since he came back

Anyway this is just a huge smokescreen to divert attention away from today's fail patch :p
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2013, 12:17:17 am »
+2
Not by far the worse thing said on this forum.

He is banned because he is well knows and heavily voices an opinion that strongly goes against the devs...

I'm always pro dev and admin for all the time they spend on the mod, but bullshit like this is what they do wrong...

Panos put a lot of himself in improving community.

I think he did great job.

Donated lots of his stuff/looms/gold to new players.
Helped them countless times on server.
Created new clan.
Organized some events.
Supported actions to get new stuff in mod and so on...

He surely did more than some frustrated guy who is playing god around and ban players.

Since when is "shut your whore mouth ranged my old friend " good enough reason for permaban?

Cmp stop being retard dude, you proved your point long time ago...

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2013, 12:17:56 am »
Devs can have some shockingly bad regard for their players too, just check certain guys post histories. If you want respect from the community, treat the community with respect first. Not the other way around. This is supposed to be a professional dev team at some point. People already paid money to help fund their next game, and if they think people will suddenly forget the past when their next game comes they are very naive. Devs and community representatives set the stage we play on, they should have some better attitudes if they want the same from even the likes of Panos

About Panos, its cmp's judgement imo but if it were my choice I wouldn't have banned him yet eventhough if you asked me that several months ago I would have thought differently. CMP made it clear Panos was on thin ice since he came back

Anyway this is just a huge smokescreen to divert attention away from today's fail patch :p

The game isn't coming, afaik. If this isn't true, I blame Smoothrich.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2013, 12:20:02 am »
+5

i just +1'd a grumbs post?

lol.....

retarded skinny spaghetti armed italian prick wrong decision cunt fucking nerd decision ftl.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Ulmarth

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulmarth_Mad_Haggis
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2013, 12:27:12 am »
+3
All im goin to say on this is that its a real shame. Panos just speaks from his heart nothing more, if ppl talked to him on TS or whatever they would realise this. I dnt wanna say its wrong of cmp to ban as i understand what its like to deal with ppl like this (admin for other games).

But what i will say is that he really did try this time. Made a clan, helped new players, invited ppl who were new so we could teach them to play crpg. And before u say it we taught them properly not the old troll ways of the Bandits ;P

Anyways makes me sad that this has happened. Another name to add to my slowly growin list of mates who dnt play crpg anymore. Its already bigger than the side of mates playing crpg which is sad :(

As some may know Panos left me in charge of the Varagians for now till this settles over the next days. But as i work 3 jobs at the moment i doubt ill be able to run it myself : /

Could be the last thing to happen to finally make me leave this full time hahahaha

Anyways take it easy guys.

Offline ToxicKilla

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 8
  • For England, and Saint George!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killmoar_the_Lone_Knight
  • IRC nick: ToxicKilla
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2013, 12:28:57 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Benkei hit the nail on the head.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2013, 12:34:19 am »
+2
ok let me say this; panos was (hope "will be") a "special" player; he had 2 permabans, which are a lot.

now he learned the lesson, at least at start, and behaved correctly; he also helped the community, a lot as you say, and we all appreciated this; but we have to admit that his behavior in his latest post was inappropriate, especially for someone like him, a special observed.

you can't compare his ban to any other, he was in a situation of precarious balance, and he fell down by his own fault. you guys keep complaining to cmp being too much strict, and i might agree partly with you, but actually panos shouldn't even have had such a chance; you ask cmp to be fair, since panos helped the community, but if cmp had been fair the first time panos wouldn't even have had the possibility to do so.

now i'm asking you guys to be fair, instead of typing "bullsh1t" or "fr33 panos" please start thinking that our buddy here had enough chances, and surely knew that he wasn't the same as the others, by having 2 permabans behind; you can't just insult people, and not as much as he did for sure, in his situation.

said so, i really hope cmp will think about this sever decision, too much in my (and many others) opinion.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2013, 12:40:04 am »
+12
Yeah, I think first of all people should stop insulting the devs and cmp in special. I don't think that those heavy insults against cmp will bring Panos back. If anything, the opposite will happen, and only displays what kind of people supports Panos.

Stay calm, stay friendly, stay mature.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2013, 12:43:38 am »
Yeah, I think first of all people should stop insulting the devs and cmp in special. I don't think that those heavy insults against cmp will bring Panos back. If anything, the opposite will happen, and only displays what kind of people supports Panos.

Stay calm, stay friendly, stay mature.

Stop it, I think u helped enough...
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2013, 01:38:30 am »
Stop it, I think u helped enough...

I want him back, too. But insulting the people who can do that is working against it.

Offline juv95hrn

• Baron
  • Renown: 149
  • Infamy: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2013, 01:43:16 am »
Panos did harass me in game for a long time. Incessant kicking, running around in circles hitting me with his fist, etc. I don't think this was aimed at me personally. I just think he liked to annoy people.

I think it was well deserved and that it lasts for good this time.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2013, 01:48:45 am »
Panos did harass me in game for a long time. Incessant kicking, running around in circles hitting me with his fist, etc. I don't think this was aimed at me personally. I just think he liked to annoy people.

I think it was well deserved and that it lasts for good this time.

Let's see if the "+" from your 10-rules-topic will exceed the "-" from this post  :wink:

Offline juv95hrn

• Baron
  • Renown: 149
  • Infamy: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2013, 01:52:00 am »
Let's see if the "+" from your 10-rules-topic will exceed the "-" from this post  :wink:

Yes. Stating facts surely deserves "-". Fire away!

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2013, 02:10:41 am »

The game isn't coming, afaik. If this isn't true, I blame Smoothrich.

"A friend of a friend of a friend told me..."

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2013, 02:24:26 am »
+1
Yes. Stating facts surely deserves "-". Fire away!

When you state facts its usually not advice to put the words "i think it was well deserved" in there ;)