Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 55246 times)

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #585 on: April 28, 2015, 11:12:32 am »
+1
it's just that 99% of your posts are crpg-related nihilism

everything sucks, everyone involved fucked up everything they could, there is no way anything could get worse (until your next post, tune in next time kids)

that's not what nihilism is. that's just being a saddy poo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 28, 2015, 02:55:21 pm »
+2
admins not doing the jobs i knew they wouldnt? lol "They gave us new admins, shouldn't you be happy they aren't all from CHAOS?!?!?!"
why should i be happy OR sad or mad if they get new admins...im the guy saying its not gonna change anything. i didnt say "we should get new admins" i didnt say "we shouldnt" , i simply said it wont change anything, and it hasnt. it was an honest statement, that somewhat paints crpg in a bad light? lol "oh, he said something honest but bad about crpg, he must be mad"

Bronto, i feel i just post the obvious truth, we've talked enough times for u to know im not a 24\7 raging hateful person. if i dont make my comments cutsi enough for ya, u dont have to read it lol.

Plumbo, we all know you're the guy saying it won't change anything, why bother, etc., insert emo response and/or wrist cutting...You do in every thread you post in and it's old, man. It's so fucking tiring to read. You called each new admin a massive turd then you try and be like whatev's doesn't matter baking food and myself #thetruth#notcutenuff4u#crpgisdead.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #587 on: April 28, 2015, 03:02:42 pm »
+2
CHAOS --> CHADS

coincidence?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 28, 2015, 03:34:22 pm »

Plumbo, we all know you're the guy saying it won't change anything, why bother, etc., insert emo response and/or wrist cutting...You do in every thread you post in and it's old, man. It's so fucking tiring to read. You called each new admin a massive turd then you try and be like whatev's doesn't matter baking food and myself #thetruth#notcutenuff4u#crpgisdead.

i didnt call them a massive turd. ? im not out to insult them, shit dupri and poop i barely even know them, thats kinda my point though.
but u guys wanted active admins, and i just kinda laughed. love me or hate me, i didnt make up some wild lies about them. lol wot is the big deal with the truth? dupri is inactive poophammer is a troll and tris did leech that night.

i just thought it was funny, the whole situation still is. lol gl with the whole admin-save-us thing, but i guess people dont see what i see so ima stop posting about, sit back and watch.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 28, 2015, 03:51:30 pm »
+3
heres to hoping an actual active useful admin gets picked.

so far we got sentri\tristan\poophammer...which hasnt changed anything.

surly there are better options out there than inactive\leecher\troll

How is this not an insult?

I don't expect any admins to "save us" but I do expect them to help out with some of the ridiculousness that occurs on the low pop. servers. Poophammer, when he's been on has been doing a great job at that. I haven't played with the other admins on yet. We all get what you're trying to say, you've typed it enough. I don't understand why it's relevant or what the purpose even is of stating that "we all wanted active admins and you just laughed". Isn't having someone on the server so we don't have to watch a guy sheath and unsheath a dagger in spawn for 7 minutes better than not having one?

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #590 on: April 28, 2015, 06:32:50 pm »
It should be an obligation to be in CHAOS to be an admin. Jeade can you change your banner to the old chaos banner, and every admin should join. You know for ol' times sake when Chaos ran the mod and canary 1 v 1 NA and won.

The mentality of a proper NA admin, and more to the point what admining is all about.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 28, 2015, 08:49:53 pm »
How is this not an insult?

I don't expect any admins to "save us" but I do expect them to help out with some of the ridiculousness that occurs on the low pop. servers. Poophammer, when he's been on has been doing a great job at that. I haven't played with the other admins on yet. We all get what you're trying to say, you've typed it enough. I don't understand why it's relevant or what the purpose even is of stating that "we all wanted active admins and you just laughed". Isn't having someone on the server so we don't have to watch a guy sheath and unsheath a dagger in spawn for 7 minutes better than not having one?

oh...this is news to me, i only see him on EU7 nudging people and spamming deploy shields lol, i was unaware he's active in NA?
"How is this not an insult?"...again ive yet to see any of em actually active or useful, im not trying to be mean, im just being honest.

someone asks you "does this make me look fat?" if it does, then im gonna be honest with ya, and say, "yes it does"
if they get offended, thats really not my fault for being honest. ( also, wot a stupid question, and bad example lol, if ur fat it dont matter wot u wear, ur still gonna look fat, but u get the idea. ill take honesty over faux-politeness anyday, )

"Isn't having someone on the server so we don't have to watch a guy sheath and unsheath a dagger in spawn for 7 minutes better than not having one?"
yes it certainly is, ive yet to see someone actually put a stop to it though, most admins were picked for their popularity, IE there will ALWAYS be players that can get away with certain things since they are friendly with admins. i think we have what we have and will have to make do with it, its nice to hope and dream, then there is just being naive.

like i said, u guys want admins so bad, make everyone on that list an admin, and see what happens...
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #592 on: April 28, 2015, 11:05:11 pm »
+1
CHAOS --> CHADS

coincidence?

Oh my I think I'm going to have to pray about this in my chadzpel.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #593 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:42 pm »
+3
Not last! And I'm happy to see the best candidate get admin. On another note, can't eu vote in this poll also? I wonder how much they influenced it if so.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #594 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:09 pm »
+2
Congrats Jona! Looking forward to having another quality admin  8-)

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #595 on: April 28, 2015, 11:20:27 pm »
+2
grats jona :')

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 28, 2015, 11:22:25 pm »
+2
Congratulations Skinboat! 6th elected NA admin!

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #597 on: April 29, 2015, 12:25:20 am »
+4
oh...this is news to me, i only see him on EU7 nudging people and spamming deploy shields lol, i was unaware he's active in NA?
"How is this not an insult?"...again ive yet to see any of em actually active or useful, im not trying to be mean, im just being honest.

someone asks you "does this make me look fat?" if it does, then im gonna be honest with ya, and say, "yes it does"
if they get offended, thats really not my fault for being honest. ( also, wot a stupid question, and bad example lol, if ur fat it dont matter wot u wear, ur still gonna look fat, but u get the idea. ill take honesty over faux-politeness anyday, )

"Isn't having someone on the server so we don't have to watch a guy sheath and unsheath a dagger in spawn for 7 minutes better than not having one?"
yes it certainly is, ive yet to see someone actually put a stop to it though, most admins were picked for their popularity, IE there will ALWAYS be players that can get away with certain things since they are friendly with admins. i think we have what we have and will have to make do with it, its nice to hope and dream, then there is just being naive.

like i said, u guys want admins so bad, make everyone on that list an admin, and see what happens...

Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #598 on: April 29, 2015, 01:44:22 am »
+2
Excellent choice for admin.  Grats, Jona

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #599 on: April 29, 2015, 02:47:14 am »
+5
Well shucks... thanks guys, I guess.  :oops:

I just gotta ask though, since people apparently have faith in me and/or my good judgement, does this mean if I didn't vote for myself that I can pass this opportunity on over to the person I did vote for?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador