Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 55209 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #420 on: April 06, 2015, 06:53:52 pm »
+5
As you can see i have overwhelming support from the NA community, I'll take the job now thanks
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2015, 08:48:38 pm »
+4
I don't really know what Canary's duties are, besides regular admin stuff and managing the NA admin list. I know he has global ban power but other than that no idea what his powers and duties are.

If he isn't going to be active, someone active on the current admin team should take over his position (even if only temporarily). It's annoying that we can't get new admins on the team when we have a dwindling number of active ones left.

Bugging the god-tier global admins in IRC is the best way to get something done about this. You can PM them on the forums too but in my experience it's easiest to get a hold of them by idling in IRC and crying like a baby every half hour or so.  :P

I want to say yeah sure I will be head admin if nobody else wants to, but I don't even know what he does outside of regular admin duty. Does he have remote access for server resets and shit? ~who the fuck knows~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #422 on: April 06, 2015, 08:53:21 pm »
+1
I don't really know what Canary's duties are, besides regular admin stuff and managing the NA admin list. I know he has global ban power but other than that no idea what his powers and duties are.

If he isn't going to be active, someone active on the current admin team should take over his position (even if only temporarily). It's annoying that we can't get new admins on the team when we have a dwindling number of active ones left.

Bugging the god-tier global admins in IRC is the best way to get something done about this. You can PM them on the forums too but in my experience it's easiest to get a hold of them by idling in IRC and crying like a baby every half hour or so.  :P

I want to say yeah sure I will be head admin if nobody else wants to, but I don't even know what he does outside of regular admin duty. Does he have remote access for server resets and shit? ~who the fuck knows~

I am confident you would do a good job. You are at least still very active on forums. I can't get into IRC though for some stupid reason. Would be great to have some more admins.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 06, 2015, 08:53:51 pm »
+2

I think all they have access to is basic shit, such as managing admins/bans etc, I do not see any real reason to give them hard server access unless they are a part of the dev team. I think you would do great though, you are a fun person to play with and a good admin. You have my vote.

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #424 on: April 06, 2015, 09:20:21 pm »
+1
please make it happen

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 06, 2015, 09:41:47 pm »
please make it happen

It is looking good on IRC. We might have a new active head admin :D

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #426 on: April 06, 2015, 10:11:05 pm »
It is looking good on IRC. We might have a new active head admin :D

Post chat logs pls.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 06, 2015, 10:26:24 pm »
+2
Post chat logs pls.

Do not have. I am an admin now and it seems dun is new head admin, he did not add me.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 06, 2015, 10:26:41 pm »
+3
Post chat logs pls.

Offline Jesse

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kuyak_Hero,Rainb0w, Adelade.
« Reply #429 on: April 06, 2015, 10:32:18 pm »
+1
I'd like to apply for admin, here are a few reasons why

I have admined before on five pw servers, two gmod servers, and a few minecraft servers.

I understand this community and have been with it since 2012

I play with many clans but don't use TS so you can't expect me to how bias towards any group of players

I have plenty of freetime and plenty of time to admiring in the course of making my 50 gens a 100 gens before the mod dies.

Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 06, 2015, 10:53:47 pm »
+1
Nice, so if stuff might actually get done now, minds well recreate this thread so that all the still active/interested players can apply again without kalam needing to look through 30 pages.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 06, 2015, 10:55:53 pm »
+1
Nice, so if stuff might actually get done now, minds well recreate this thread so that all the still active/interested players can apply again without kalam needing to look through 30 pages.

You should be admin as well. Kalam has asked me other players worthy of admin, I will be sure to throw you in the pot.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 06, 2015, 10:59:44 pm »
+4
You should be admin as well. Kalam has asked me other players worthy of admin, I will be sure to throw you in the pot.

:oops:  Glad you think so, I appreciate it. I would honestly have to re-think whether or not I still would want to be one, though. Others that I think would do a great job and that you guys might want to consider would be Zeus and Dupre (Nashringa on the forums).

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #433 on: April 06, 2015, 11:41:07 pm »
+5

In light of this new information, I shamelessly resubmit my application for admin.  I will be the Yin to your Yang, Poophammer;  may the cries of "Deploy shields!" and "Attack their base" echo in eternity!

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 06, 2015, 11:50:25 pm »
+4
In light of this new information, I shamelessly resubmit my application for admin.  I will be the Yin to your Yang, Poophammer;  may the cries of "Deploy shields!" and "Attack their base" echo in eternity!

Dude yes, you should be admin as well