Author Topic: FCC/FCC Vassal Tactics  (Read 9919 times)

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
Re: FCC/FCC Vassal Tactics
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 05:33:27 pm »
+9
Kalam let his eyes drift toward the color show on the horizon, a satisfied sigh escaping his lips. On a plate too close to his chin, the after math of a war with mustard-based barbecue lay in stray crumbs and spilled sauce. "How can we get Kesh to stop talking?"

"It's easy. You just close his mouth," replied one of his wise wives.

"Right," the old sneak replied as he washed down the scent of pork with a barley-heavy beer. "If only. And how do we make the more eloquent Kesh be quiet?"

"The same way, but it looks like someone already did it. Also, I think the second Kesh calls himself 'DAH-ROO-VEE-UHN'."

"You're right as always, my dear. Come, let's finish this wondrous meal the way it needs to be finished. With a buttermilk pie! We need to share this recipe with our friends, who this second Kesh insists are our vassals. We don't have vassals, do we?"

"No, but if you get fat, someone's going to be sleeping on the couch."

"If I get fat, and all our soldiers get fat, we will crush our enemies and..." Kalam licked his lips. "...maybe we can even eat them after we're done sacking their castles."

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 05:37:18 pm »
Nope, i can confirm it was canary, but keep trying to get cheapshots in ;)

How is that  cheapshot lol, you guys get upset over EVERYTHING, hell its usually Kalam and I said its probably Kalam and you call it a cheapshot, you guys have insanely thin skin and take everything as an insult.  And yes I got warned for flaming in diplomacy by Kalam so it was pretty reasonable to expect eh did the other one too.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_ShiftKnife
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 06:29:37 pm »
+10
In the Morning of the Lord General

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Lord General awoke from his loft in a quiet manner, scanning his room in a tireless procedure. He pushed himself from his bed and proceeded to dress as he usually did, throwing on his layers of newly polished chain mail, his heraldic tapestry that he wore over that mail, and soon his infamous iron hat that some thought was his favorite soup bowl.

He strode down the steps from his bedding room and looked to his trusty guards, "Any news from ye front, lad?" One of the guards smirked and nodded, "Aye, sir! The horsemen of the east did indeed ride with information about the Frisian border conflict, sire!"

The Lord General bristled his cracked and dried fingers through his goatee before he fetched the letters from his trusty honor guard. He slit the wax crest that held the first letter together and flipped the ragged paper open. He read;

Hear ye, hear ye. All free and kindhearted warriors!

The evil and tyrannical servants of the equally evil and tyrannical Free Companies of Calradia have assailed our trade parties! This terrible, completely random attack has come unwarranted! Whatever shall we do without your help, kind mercenaries? And they have done it deep in the night, not wishing to face our full might! Oh no!

He folded the message back again, before he laughed whole heartedly and shoved the un-finished message into his guard's hands. This laugh stopped quickly as he trudged on through his manor, and he recollected the events of a few nights prior when indeed the Frisians attacked his own Alliance in an identical manner. Early in the morning, with ill intent that was clearly unjustified. It almost soothes him to know that he has struck a cord somewhere within his new found enemy's heart. He would wish to inform his 'enemy' that if they do not wish to receive such attacks, then why do they give them? If he wish to plunder and rob then why does he not expect it to happen to him in return? He had stopped laughing for what this means for the future. A bitter war so quickly into this Alliance's creation? Calradia... a mistress he is not sure of. Does he wish to live upon her bosom any longer?

The Lord General stepped out of his manor, and disappeared from sight.

dead clan leader

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 06:41:11 pm »
+5
Yes yes this is all good and fun I suppose.

But the real question is which one of you vassal clans sent a 12 year old using a sound board into frisia ts while we were getting owned in dota. This guy couldn't even use the sound board to save his life. I had a horrible time trying to talk to him. Please send better "le epik trolls" into Frisia teamspeak (I'm banned from saying our teamspeak rightly so I suppose) so I can have a better time engaging with them.

Edit: Also kesh do you remember that day I said I wanted to find vassal factions and I thought it would really help us, and you and Fus YELLED at me. Literally NERD SPERGED all over me. This after saying "FCC is a place where you can do whatever the fuck you want, just have fun." I was so hurt I left the clan man. That was some fucked up shit. Now you're doing it you fucking hypocrite feeling hurters.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 06:43:45 pm »
+5
These diplomacy threads seriously need more roleplay posts.

Enjoyable read,mr knife.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:48:04 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2013, 06:47:24 pm »
Edit: Also kesh do you remember that day I said I wanted to find vassal factions and I thought it would really help us, and you and Fus YELLED at me. Literally NERD SPERGED all over me. This after saying "FCC is a place where you can do whatever the fuck you want, just have fun." I was so hurt I left the clan man. That was some fucked up shit. Now you're doing it you fucking hypocrite feeling hurters.

??  We don't have vassals and we didn't yell at you, just told you FCC doesn't look to have vassals - we can help other clans out and do some good trades but we have never cultivated vassals.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 06:55:44 pm »
Ok semantics kesh semantics

I said "allies"

You said "WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THAT DO"

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2013, 07:00:09 pm »
+4
"More rumbling from the north east", grumbled Relit the Old, as he read over the daily scout reports. He passed the paper to Vinr Zan, who simply shrugged and said, "More of the same from the Frisians. I am glad we no longer have to deal with that nonsense."

"It would be wise to watch it closely, we do not want this spilling over into our territory. Our merchants are reporting a growing number of bandits roaming the lands to the east and there is word of a new alliance there, with distant cousins of ours among it.", Relit responded as he kept reading the latest news.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:05:49 pm by Relit »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2013, 07:09:11 pm »
Ok semantics kesh semantics

I said "allies"

You said "WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THAT DO"

Lol I would never say that to you asking about allies.  And in all fairness you and i never spoke since you were never on ts so i am kind of doubting this exchange.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 07:12:51 pm »
+5
Lol I would never say that to you asking about allies.  And in all fairness you and i never spoke since you were never on ts so i am kind of doubting this exchange.

Kesh I was on team speak every day. You were the one who would just come into the crpg channel and say one word about strat and then disconnect.

This feigning ignorance crap is bullshit. At least own up to the fact you hurt someone's feelings over the internet and you're in the wrong.

Relit the Old man sat at his computer chair munching on some pretzels. MMMM this salty goodness is good goodness me he mumbled, spewing pretzels all over his computer screen. He eagerly licked up his computer screen with a vigor known only to 3 year olds and ice cream cones. He scratched his butt and smelled it. MMMM Pretzel flavor.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 07:29:20 pm »
+3
It would be nice if both parties here would stop the shit flinging and just fight it out in game. You Frisians lost one of the only clans who actually wanted to ally with you because of these type of posts and Kesh, seriously tone it down and ignore them, this is not doing anything but riling up people for nothing.

(click to show/hide)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 08:03:28 pm »
+3
Lord Relit we will be your friends! Would you like to parlay, all know that BS clan and the Lords of Snow who live in steppes are descended from the first men to set foot on this land... Have it be known that if you talk to us in a kindly fashion you will automatically be labeled our vassals. It has some good and bad points... On the good side anything evil and terrible you do will be our fault and not your own.... But anything you do well also belongs to us and our shitty tactics cheating ways.

Consider wisely Viking lord.

Ohay
Warrior Poet of the BS clan
Leader of BS

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2013, 08:04:46 pm »
No parlay, no peace, let there be blood!
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2013, 08:08:10 pm »
+2
Parlay is sacred and beyond your skills, you Horned Sea Cow!! Do not make the BS clan declare war on you narWussies again!
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2013, 08:53:55 pm »
+8
A few things.

1. FCC does not and will not ever have vassals. We have had people in various strats who offered to be vassals and we always refused; We will never try to force decisions and policies on those who work with us. We seek their advice and offer them ours; we will work together to accomplish things but we will not become overlords to other clans as it goes entirely against the reasons that the FCC was created in the first place. IF Lumetta really described himself as a vassal then that was his mistake; he and his fellows have control over their own destiny and are free make their own decisions.

2. Kesh usually includes derisive insults in his posts or ridiculous hyperbole; however, you guys love that shit and obviously want more because you react the same to his posts whether they are good or bad. He does make some good posts and you guys shit on those just as much as his bad ones. If you want Kesh to stop with the shit posting then try positive reinforcement when he makes better posts. Kesh has many great skills, but decent forum etiquette is not among them.

3. You Frisians are horrible trolls and the fact that a new alliance would pick off one of your guys near their land after you did the same to them is surprising to no one but you. Blame the FCC if you want but really, you should be blaming yourselves.

P.s. "People talk about being obsessed with Kesh, but its kind of hard not to acknowledge him when FCC is merely his cult of personality and almost faceless sycophants(no offense to the FCC dudes that are pretty alright bros)." How the hell are the rest of us his cult of personality or faceless sychophants when most of us disagree with a lot of what kesh posts and openly acknowledge that as well as having entirely different posting styles and so on. I think the problem is you just like responding to Kesh more than you like responding to anyone else so you just ignore all the reasonable posts from FCC people and just keep hammering away at Kesh.