Author Topic: Thank you all very much!  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Thank you all very much!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 11:08:59 pm »
+4
It was an honor smashing the heads of FCC for you. I promise you that one day you will take your rightful seat once more as lord of Keleredan Castle.
(click to show/hide)
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 11:13:17 pm »
It's also funny that Kesh is talking about sportsmanship when he/she will do anything to get an upperhand including item bombing, using duped gear, rigging enemy rosters, abusing night time settings, and everything else that is yet to be uncovered.

You know JC... if you want to accuse Kesh of shit, you could at least pick things he has done. He hasn't item bombed (at least since strat 2), he hasn't rigged enemy rosters and he hasn't fucked with night time settings.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 11:22:32 pm »
+1
Thanks for the XP. Come back and join the fun at some point!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 11:38:52 pm »
+6
You know JC... if you want to accuse Kesh of shit, you could at least pick things he has done. He hasn't item bombed (at least since strat 2), he hasn't rigged enemy rosters and he hasn't fucked with night time settings.
(click to show/hide)

Please don't say he hasn't item bombed. The man has obviously item bombed. I speak from experience from when I exclusively merc'd for FCC. I specifically recall playing in castle sieges that were loaded down with loads of bad equipment so that the defenders would get item bugs; this was back when FCC was in the desert.

Additionally... any faction that is just looking for fun and fair fights doesn't create and force a metagame that relies on re-attacking fiefs 10 seconds after a battle is over so the inventory can't be fixed. You literally just did this yesterday to New Emirin. You did not need to attack that fief 10 seconds in. You could have done it 5 minutes later giving Choapaz a chance to fix their inventory and make a fair fight--but you didn't.

I can't say that he has or hasn't done the other things mentioned, but FCC in all pragmatical consideration has item bombed and attempted to make other factions suffer a disadvantage from an item bug in the game. It is your metagame and it is exploitative of flaws in the game.

EDIT: Also Paul is a my old friend.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:13:40 am by Daruvian »

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 12:38:37 am »
+6
It was an honor smashing the heads of FCC for you. I promise you that one day you will take your rightful seat once more as lord of Keleredan Castle.
(click to show/hide)

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 12:42:48 am »
+3

Man, I look at that Titan and his ridiculous teeth, and it reminds me that every time I look at a child who hasn't lost their baby teeth, they've just got adult teeth in the cavities in their faces, waiting for the day they will be unleashed. tl;dr kids have teeth inside their faces, creepy.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 12:44:59 am »
I love the bull you are shoveling. That is not item bombing. If you could pull off a coordinated offensive and have the next person ready to go you could do it as well.

We apologize for not making it even easier for defense. It is a war game, go attack someone and do so however you wish to do it.

Occitan and friends showed that you can win a war on defense so it is not impossible like you are trying to make it seem.
Leader of BS

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 12:45:02 am »
+5
Man, I look at that Titan and his ridiculous teeth, and it reminds me that every time I look at a child who hasn't lost their baby teeth, they've just got adult teeth in the cavities in their faces, waiting for the day they will be unleashed. tl;dr kids have teeth inside their faces, creepy.

Hopefully I get warned so I can learn a lesson about posting pictures in the diplomacy thread.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 12:53:48 am »
+2
Im grateful for the battles and xp!

May the nerd blood continue to flow!

It is rather retarded, the way loot and items work in Strat. Imo item bombing, or in any way manipulating the inventories of defending armies that is not fair or rooted in realism is gay gay nerdy shit fuck. I have no idea how Strat works, so I might be imagining things of course.

Even if, lets say, the defending fief is fucked over by some game play mechanic stuff in such a way that the attacker is not directly responsible for... I take no joy in I because its fucking stupid. At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square., strat is broken, devs are gone.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 12:59:55 am »
+3
I love the bull you are shoveling. That is not item bombing. If you could pull off a coordinated offensive and have the next person ready to go you could do it as well.

We apologize for not making it even easier for defense. It is a war game, go attack someone and do so however you wish to do it.

Occitan and friends showed that you can win a war on defense so it is not impossible like you are trying to make it seem.

So in your first pair of sentences you accuse me of spewing bullshit. You say I could do the same thing. You say it's not item bombing. What is it then? You're throwing items into someone's fief and intentionally trying to make sure they can't get those items out, all in a hope of making them suffer from a glitch that makes them not able to spawn necessary gear. You are bombing them with items. It may not be 10,000 rocks but you are still using items to cause a glitch in the game to disadvantage them.

The second pair you spew rubbish saying that anyone can use this tactic. Yes, anyone can do exploitative things--that doesn't mean everyone does or that they should. Ability doesn't give right.

Your third pair you accuse me of saying that I'm whining about failing on the defense. Dude, I'm not even on defense. My faction is in a castle right now.

Nowhere in there do you try to refute that what you're doing is intentionally a tactic exploiting the game to advantage you over other factions. That's the ultimate point of my post, and you did everything but address it. Standard FCC fashion of response right there.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 01:15:19 am »
+1
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4067

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4077

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4068

On the note of FCC's poor sportsmanship: why are you attacking (probably with the intention of sending all them to EU) members of a faction you have already wiped off the map? I can only think you're afraid they're going to run to Chaos and give them all the broken-ass gear they have. The net value of which is probably jack-shit.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:27:55 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 01:44:49 am »
+1
We are attacking castles. Due to the timer it takes waves of attacks to take the place down. We attack in our themed gear.. when we lose the fight the enemy gets it. Try speaking with the devs about it. Till then we are fighting within the rules and giving the player base something to do. So now it is our fault we are giving the defense heavy yawshans to use.

Jesus... we are finishing off an enemy. Some of them could have gear or goods on them. Why would we let them get away.
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 01:47:45 am »
So in your first pair of sentences you accuse me of spewing bullshit. You say I could do the same thing. You say it's not item bombing. What is it then? You're throwing items into someone's fief and intentionally trying to make sure they can't get those items out, all in a hope of making them suffer from a glitch that makes them not able to spawn necessary gear. You are bombing them with items. It may not be 10,000 rocks but you are still using items to cause a glitch in the game to disadvantage them.

The second pair you spew rubbish saying that anyone can use this tactic. Yes, anyone can do exploitative things--that doesn't mean everyone does or that they should. Ability doesn't give right.

Your third pair you accuse me of saying that I'm whining about failing on the defense. Dude, I'm not even on defense. My faction is in a castle right now.

Nowhere in there do you try to refute that what you're doing is intentionally a tactic exploiting the game to advantage you over other factions. That's the ultimate point of my post, and you did everything but address it. Standard FCC fashion of response right there.

U MAD BRO?  lol - so much frothing and shit-spewing between jesus and daruvian.  Good thing you guys have absolutely no concept of how strategus works - you just look like idiots. Almost every multiple siege (and it has to be multiple waves of sieges because of how heavily this strategus favors defenders) the attackers attack immediately after both on NA and EU - so FCC kicks your allies ass and you start bitchin g and moaning that when FCC does it we are "exploiting" or "item-bombing" - you have to be joking - we have never item bombed this entire strategus.  The reason atatckers have to do this is that:

1) GEAR is fucking expensive
2) if you dont atatck immediately afterwards they get all the gear out and fully equip new armies completely off your gear (as if defenders didn't have enough advantages) - hence defenders never have to waste money on gear and can buy troops or pay upkeep and self-sustain practically forever unless you have overwhelming force.
3) you also can trap gold in the fief - see 2
4) you can trap troops in the fief so they cant just take all the troops out and wait to see if its a raid or assault before putting troops back in, its  away of forcing a committal (they get the benefit of thousands of population as if defenders didn't have enough advantages)

Daruvian - your faction has never assaulted a castle in your entire strat experience, we gave you rindyar - you wouldnt know the first thing about the difficulties tactically and strategically in taking a highly fortified fief with thousands of population and troops
Jesus - you got to be joking all he does is completely fail at castle sieges.  So you guys talk all the shit youw ant but until you actually get some skill and intelligence your words have little to no weight - just more spewing forth of idiotic vitriol and propaganda that is you.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2013, 01:56:54 am »
+7
What do you expect us to do, Sparvico, just let them go? Honor's one thing, but fucking up nerds in Strat is something else entirely. Let them enjoy EU! Otherwise they're back to farming troops and making trade runs, continuing to pose an internet threat.

It's not like EU's that bad. A little gay, perhaps, but certainly not bad. I've been there before, and loved it, feeling for the first time like I fit in. Alas, that I had to return to 'Murica, where the buffalo roam and the deer and antelope are sadly not gay.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2013, 01:59:44 am »
+5
This is why we can't have nice things.