Author Topic: Don't jump too fast on a decision  (Read 3643 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Don't jump too fast on a decision
« on: June 09, 2013, 09:03:17 pm »
So I guess you just need to insert a small little text full of stupid retarded things that never happened with a few screens here and there and you can get someone permantly banned. At first, I wasn't going to contest my ban but as the days past I went back to check things up and realize what a full load of shit it actually was. First of all, the thread itself: kulin_ban saying: ''I have personally witnessed him do this at least 10 times over a long period of time''. Bullshit, I only went to EU_2 a few days ago for about 15 mins and like 5 months ago. And there he continues: ''This player does nothing but trouble every time I see him (on EU2 siege)''. As I said, I never go to EU, this guy just went full retard. I know I tked alot that day, it was wrong and I got banned on EU for it, but here comes Canary: ''Has moved past the essay stage, onto complete global saturation ban. You blew it.'' Are you really doing this cause it's the right thing to do or because I killed one of your buddies in the process? ''I'm calling my friend, hes an admin.'' How often will you hear that in any mods or games that has adminship? Theres plenty of people that have a few bans on their list as I do, but nobody gives a shit...1 day ban for punching someone after the countdown had stopped in DTV (You went a bit hard on that one Desire, but hey I forgave you). See I don't have any problems with admins doing their job, but perma banning me because you felt like it is kinda wrong. ''You moved past the essay stage'' What was I permabanned for by desire already? For insulting someone because he was playing cRPG all day when he had 2 young children at home, told him too harshly, wasn't my business, went on to the next thing, got unbanned. I don't think ive come to the saturation point, most of my previous bans are for stuff no one cares about, doesn't change anything for anyone. I'm not a trouble maker, some people will tell you other wise, some will tell you the complete opposite, but hey people like you or they don't. Sure I can sound ''mean'' or a ''QQer'' or a ''mad kid'' to some people, but I just like to point out my opinion, challenge other people's opinion, challenge the game mechanics and how people play. If you don't want to hear it, close your ears you know. I just don't know how you came to the idea that it was over for me. It's not because the people that don't like me have more importance to the admins that it makes their opinion worth more than the one of the people I play with the most in DTV. You can keep me perma banned on EU, I can deal with it, have no interest with it and I understand people over there don't want to see me again. But I think it would be fair to review your first thoughts that might have come to fast up your head that made you take that decision over NA. 

And also, wtf has SMOOTHRICH to do with any decision taking, he lost his adminship for things like leeching and griefing but there he comes like an hour before an admin writes anything on the forums about my case, knowing my actual main when only a few people did and saying stuff like:`'' You're gonna get banned, haha my old friend, blablabla'' and then openly admits after I told him that why would he come troll me after my ban when he actually got banned himself and got his adminship removed: ''I would do that griefing that got me banned again if I could''. This guy clearly shows he never understood anything but hey, guess what, he's still in the circle of the admins, talking with them on TS or whatever and taking part in a global banning decision. I mean what are you trying to show? Who are you to decide that he shouldn't be allowed to play this anymore?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:11:17 pm by theprojectnemesis »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Don't jump too fast on a decision
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 10:40:43 pm »
Take your fucking just deserts like an adult. Sure, you're not a raging mongolic tker, you're just "challenging the game mechanics and how people play". And the only reason you could possibly get banned is because admins are corrupt and only help their "friends", of course. Obviously the dozens of instances of teamwounding and tking until fully reported only to come back and do it again are...what, fabrications?
Also you seem somewhat confused, you say Smoothcunt got banned and his admin removed, then pretend he still has some say in admin decisions. No, you dishonest shitbag, he trolls your permabanned ass because I think like many he just dislikes you. Possibly because you are objectively a shitty human being, at least so far as your actions ingame have shown. More than that the complete refusal to take any sort of responsability for them. It's almost as if acting like a complete twat and breaking ingame rules over and over had some sort of consequence. Boohoo, you poor, poor victim.
Smoothcockgobbler, it may surprise you, doesn't actually hold the entire admin team in some sort of drug induced thrall, and doesn't actually posess prophetic powers. Even the noobiest of nabs can clearly see you are guilty of accusations against you in that thread (for the how many-ieth time now? Permaban is only for repeat offenders). Getting a ban is just an obvious conclusion.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:46:01 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 10:41:58 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/angiestrongestladyintheworld-why-is-this-player-still-with-us/

From the screenshots looks like you went on a nice tk/tw rampage

Also Smoothrich no longer has access to the admin part of the forums or irc channel. Not sure where your getting the info from that he was involve in the decision of your latest ban
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:50:15 pm by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Ulmarth

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulmarth_Mad_Haggis
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 10:42:24 pm »
Dont know how you had the str to read that wall of txt Oberyn, i stopped when he called Kulin a lier.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 10:55:08 pm »
My question about all this... is why is he past the essay stage? has he had an essay ban before? If he has never been essay banned before then this should probably BE an essay ban... let him write an essay and if he behaves better then everyone wins.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 10:56:55 pm »
My question about all this... is why is he past the essay stage? has he had an essay ban before? If he has never been essay banned before then this should probably BE an essay ban... let him write an essay and if he behaves better then everyone wins.

He already been essay banned

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 04:21:56 am »
I never claimed I didn't deserve a ban for what I did in EU, in fact a received one from an EU admin and accepted it, but the global ban just seems like general rage to me, just because i'm not liked by certain people ingame doesn't make a global ban more right. And for Kulin, Ulmarth, he is in fact a liar. ''i stopped when he called Kulin a lier.'' Really? You're just backing up my point with the friends helping other friends with what you just said. You don't even know the story, you just base your judgement on the knowledge you have of your friend and call it a close call. That's exactly the problem with cRPG. He claimed he saw me come to EU and tk people over 10 times, however, as I said, I only went to EU a few days ago for a few mins and atleast arround an half year ago. So when he claims he see me tk people everytime he see me on EU as if I go on there a few days a week, that's bullshit and that's what we call LYING to enrich a ban thread''i stopped when he called Kulin a lier.'' Sure I tked alot that day and received a ban for it, but perma ban, really? just cause you feel like it? ''perma ban is for repetitive offenders''. My first permaban on which you are basing yourself to permaban me instead of just banning me for a like a week, was let's be clear, a bit pushed off the limits. It was the first time I ever saw someone get permabanned for having a verbal problem, intense and sometime agressive, I must admit, but trully just a problem between me and Mist. Was anybody tked? No. Mist just felt insulted and Desire decided I went too far, but what does it have anything to do with broking a fuse in EU and tking some people. I know it was wrong, but as I said I received the concerned ban for it, a permaban doesn't have anything related to it. The previous permaban is totally different, even questionable, in that way your repeat offenders is invalid.

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 05:16:03 am »
Essay bans are meant to be taken pretty seriously. It's like a last warning. Once you've had an essay ban, if you do something that borders complete and total negligence and stupidity like you did, it's like you're saying that you don't care whether you're banned or not. The last one obviously didn't help much. I imagine that's why Canary resorted to more serious disciplinary action.

Did you forget about what you wrote in that unban essay?

"Living without rules is willing to follow your own will, which means rejecting others, but rules are made for you but for others to. What is a right for me is a duty to the others and my duties are their rights. My liberty stops where the one of the others starts. Rules satisfies more then it narrows. We couldn't live without these rules, the community of cRPG couldn't live without its rules, because the main goal of a rule, even before limiting, is to get people together, and that's very important to understand. CRPG has rules to place limits in the action of the players to allow the community to be in order, to avoid excessiveness of any individuals so that everyone can live together in a healthy and happy place. Because of these rules, bad behaviors who do not wish to follow them, like I was, harmful to the stability of the community, can be set aside so that the rest can continu to enjoy their experience. What has my bad behavior given to me other then hurt some people and harm the cRPG community? What have I gained? Nothing, simply nothing."

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 06:02:18 am »
Guide on How to Get Permabanned from c-RPG
1) Get banned 11 times in the course of 8 months for teamkilling, leeching, chat abuse, and griefing, between 7 different admins. (oh it looks like he was also banned a few times on EU servers as well)
2) Get essay banned on your 12th ban on a chat abuse & teamkilling rampage.
3) Write a (surprisingly good) unban essay and get a last chance to save your account
4) Blatantly continue to break the rules and be caught with irrefutable evidence.

I don't see what's "too fast" about this decision at all.  You keep getting banned by a multitude of admins, so you obviously aren't getting singled out and you obviously aren't learning your lesson.  You got (justly) permabanned on your 12th ban, and were given a last chance.  You clearly continued to break the rules after your last chance, so voila - permaban. 

This is about as cut & dry a situation as I've seen.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 06:28:35 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Ulmarth

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulmarth_Mad_Haggis
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 04:22:56 pm »
Sorry to burst your bubble mate. Im not Kulins friend infact we have had arguments before in server. But he is not a lier

Anyways ur perma banned for being an asshat not anyone else.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 04:51:27 pm »
The only reason I have that much bans on my list is becausing im not in one of the top clans like chaos or remnant. How many times have I seen people in these clans teamkill, volontarely bump, grief. However they just get ''warnings'' which is just a signal to say hey bud, start acting normal or il have to treat you like a NORMAL cRPG player. At this point many people from the top clans would have as much bans as I do and between you and me that first permaban was taken a bit too far by Desire and I think she knows, however I accepted that ban, but thinking about it now and how you rely yourself on it to not just ban me here but permaban me, I would have certainly contested the gravity of that last one. The only reason I am permabanned now is because ive already been permabanned, not because that last ban is worth a permaban and that's my whole point here and what is actually discusting me right now. Plus, add to the fact Kulan clearly lies in his thread and no one gives a shit.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 04:57:15 pm »
Repeated offenders get harder punishment, just like IRL.
What's wrong with it?
But yeah, keep on, its kinda entertaining.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 04:57:39 pm »
No, the reason is that you are either retarded or roleplaying a retard, which doesn't make that much difference on the internet. I have seen you in action.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 05:45:51 pm »
OYE!!!

how many of you people actually know project? like really truly know him?

This game is dying, the mechanics the stats the balance is a joke, long story short i DO NOT KEEP COMING BACK TO CRPG FOR THE AMAZING GAMEPLAY.

mostly...i keep coming back for the friends i have made. And project \ Arma is one of them

12 does seem like a lot of bans, or maybe he is getting banned over zealously, i have seen a shit ton of people do a shit ton of bannable things, why is it only some people get banned for things we all do?

can name a lot of people that have either raged or trolled and turned on their teammates, this game is FULL of trolling.

and i get it, kick people for a while, let them have a break, BUT LET THEM COME BACK

do the math here folks, one guy annoying people for 10-15 mins....thats not even worth a months ban, ITS 15 MIN for fuck sakes, how is that perma banned?

Why banned ANYONE permanently? did Arma rob someone? cheat them? scam them?

I really dont care that he annoyed some of you for 15 min

I come back to this mod because people like him have provided so much more entertainment the just the game itself, time spent chatting \ joking \ messing \ trolling around in DTV is like a whole other mode

And i will flat out call you all liars if you say DTV isnt where Arma spends most of the time......so you just banned a troll ..FOREVER...when he spends most of his time....in a mode that very few of you ultra serious players ever goto?

when i want to play seriously i goto siege, when i want to have fun and mess around with relaxed people that like to joke around and make the game enjoyable and memorable, i goto DTV, in hopes that Arma and CLOCKWORKKILLER will be there

the kinda people that remind you , this IS A GAME, Arma's little TK spree didnt hurt anyone...you all get to come back and keep playing, he didn't affect your life in the SLIGHTEST

get rid of perma bans. PERIOD. every player banned from this already small player base, is just another nail in the coffin of a dying mod.

fing ridiculous, rules need to be followed, but too much and you kill the game...already lost good friends to BS perma bans.

And you 3-5 people complaining about how he irritated you for 15 min.....dont even compare to the 5-10 people in dtv spending 15 min talking about how we will miss the guy if he is banned for good.

STOP FUCKING PERMA BANNING!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 05:46:49 pm »
The only reason I have that much bans on my list is becausing im not in one of the top clans like chaos or remnant. How many times have I seen people in these clans teamkill, volontarely bump, grief. However they just get ''warnings'' which is just a signal to say hey bud, start acting normal or il have to treat you like a NORMAL cRPG player.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE