Author Topic: The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians  (Read 14791 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2013, 11:39:47 pm »
+13
Lol, talk about counting your chickens before they hatched.  Not exactly weak either.  Large war?  Are you admitting your vassalage to occitan now?

We are occitan vassals and we worship arowaine's glorious French phallus upon waking in the morning and before sleeping at night.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2013, 12:39:18 am »
+6
When was this denied? Of course we are.

Viva la French Canadia.
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2013, 02:18:09 am »
+2
Acre stacking their troops like that in their castle is a  cowardly move and sends a message to everyone in strat that you guys are craven and plan on turtling after losing your fiefs. Even FCC doesn't stack their castles like that (last time I checked).
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2013, 02:42:00 am »
+2
Acre stacking their troops like that in their castle is a  cowardly move and sends a message to everyone in strat that you guys are craven and plan on turtling after losing your fiefs. Even FCC doesn't stack their castles like that (last time I checked).

Actually, Tkov has 21k, MB in Uxkhal with 12k...

As long as, they allow them to attack without wasting tickets, then it's all good.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2013, 03:03:16 am »
+6
Now this is a tale all about how my life got flipped upside down and I'd like to take a minute just place your bottom right there. I'll tell you how I became the bitch of a place called rindyar.

In west slezkh I was born and raised. In the whore house is where I spent most of my days. Chillen' out drinkin' smokin' all cool and fuckin' outside of the walls. When a couple of bundle of stickss who where up to no good startin' makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little duel and I got scared so I said "I'm moving with the frisians and bundle of stickss in rindyar. "

They begged and pleaded with me day after day but I jumped on my horse and went on my way. I gave kesh a kiss and left with my ticket. I threw my saddle on and said "might as well hit it".

Bad ass, yo this is fun. Drinkin' mead out of a nice beer mug. Is this what people of rindyar live like? Hmmmmm this might be real tight.

But wait, I hear there gays, bundle of stickss all that. Is this the place I would go as the top dawg? I don't think so. I'll see when I get there. I hope there ready for the bitch of rindyar.

Well I tied up my horse after I stepped off. There was a my old friend who was named havelle standing there with his pants off. I ain't trying to get touched just yet, I just got here. I sprang up with the speed of athleetix, disappeared. 

I whistled for a guide and when he came near, I noticed a tight leather shirt and he had leather underwear. If anything I could say it was this guy was gay. But I said "your gay, take me to rindyar."

I pulled up to a gate about sundown or later and yelled to the my old friend "your gay and get some pants". I looked at the walls and I knew I was finally here. Time to sit on my throne as the bitch of rindyar.

If anything should have been received from this message it is that N James ain't got nothing. And also, prepare your anuses choirboys.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2013, 03:26:14 am »
+3

If anything should have been received from this message it is that N James ain't got nothing. And also, prepare your anuses choirboys.

? Does this mean frisians will actually being doing the attacks for once instead of watching dracul and ravens do the attacks for them and then talking shit and pretending like they did something?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2013, 05:01:06 am »
+1
I swear that I , jack1, will hereby dig a long narrow hole, cut a tree down, put it in that hole, fill in the sides so it stands strait and true. Then shit in a bucket, smear pre-stated shit on this post, then I will attempt to mate with said post. Thus allowing me to become one with the shitpost. Then I shall comeback and be on keshes ass like killer bees are on tommy boy.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2013, 05:42:09 am »
+1
I swear that I , jack1, will hereby dig a long narrow hole, cut a tree down, put it in that hole, fill in the sides so it stands strait and true. Then shit in a bucket, smear pre-stated shit on this post, then I will attempt to mate with said post. Thus allowing me to become one with the shitpost. Then I shall comeback and be on keshes ass like killer bees are on tommy boy.

Done

? Does this mean frisians will actually being doing the attacks for once instead of watching dracul and ravens do the attacks for them and then talking shit and pretending like they did something?

If you want me to pull up links for battles where frisians attacked, I can, but not now, cause I'm on my phone, and your a fatty.

And as for the shit and pretending, get better and use creative words. The dictionary of shit talk you where educated with must have had like five words.untill you get a bigger vocabulary I shall not respond. From here it is a battle of creative words.

P.S. why do you attempt to molest my mind with such incompetent words about a colaberation of whom you allow to sucle from your fowel teet as your own offspring?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:47:02 am by Risen_Jack »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2013, 07:12:17 am »
+5
GF GF all around, we almost had ya

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2013, 07:25:09 am »
+5

If you want me to pull up links for battles where frisians attacked, I can, but not now, cause I'm on my phone, and your a fatty.

I checked. I shall congratulate you on attacking more than defending... however you have initiated 18 attacks throughout strat 4 (though fimbul had 70 attacks and some of those could be considered Frisian). Attacking is an interesting thing... attacking easy targets is well, easy... but attacking hard targets is uhh hard. at any rate.. hooray for factions that do more attacking than defending... strat would be shit if no one attacked.

edit: i changed my search on the archive to only fiefs that have castle in the name... NA strat has only seen 101 castle sieges. VE has 23 attacks, FCC 22, no faction 15 and everyone else is 5 or less (fimbul, ravens, frisia and dracul have 0 combined). Crazy stuff.

A slight correction... If you search for Malayurg castle specifically, you can see that it was sieged by NH twice... so im guessing 2 of the 15 no faction attacks are actually NH attacks. the no faction bit is confusing since i dont know if it encompassing defunct factions or what?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:47:30 am by Matey »

Offline Delson

• Earl
  • Renown: 418
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • NA or Any?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Delson
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2013, 07:26:04 am »
+3
GF GF all around, we almost had ya

GF it was fun

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2013, 08:22:06 am »
+3
James staggered back from the field having been stabbed maybe a thousand times by enemy pikes. It had been a bloodbath with over three thousand dead. Many of the men had been blooded in their first true combat. Bodies lay piled in the streets, this would be no easy clean up. With visions of Glorious King Reinhardt destroying enemy forward encampments burning in his brain James saw to some minor faction matters and retired for the evening.

James called hoarsely for wine as he collapsed to rest after a grueling battle. He knew his freakish healing abilities would allow him to fight again soon.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2013, 08:25:16 am »
+6
Aye, but now the fun is over, you inept, maladroit cowards.  Enjoy your brief recess with life, for my resources grow to be more and more substantial, all the while my desires to see the life squished from your panicked, terror-stricken eyes continue to go unsatisfied.  These desires, or aspirations are undying, unlike you.  Be cowards, dissemble yourselves back into your keep, retreat from your holdings.  Ye speak of honor and courage, yet ye have none of your own.

Squabbling peasants, all you will ever be and ever achieve to be.  Tonight when you close your eyes to sleep, I will curse your minds, my men who are fearless and march to victory even if it means their death, will fill your dreams.  Intestines strewn, blood spilled, survivors impaled and eyes plucked, for there is not a better treatment for vultures such as yourselves.

Your petty accusations grow tiresome to read, we've had enough fun with your words and now we will continue the merriment with your lives.

With the lowest of regards,
Artyem Lucard XI

(click to show/hide)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Just A Random Pizza Guy

• Count
  • Renown: 153
  • Infamy: 3
  • Bottom Shot NA/Ban thread Attorney.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul/Fuck Ravens
  • Game nicks: Random_Pizza_Guy
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2013, 09:09:31 am »
+14
Pizzaguy sat down after the long battle, Slowly pulling out one of the sniper' dbrookz's bolts from his phallus and slowly elevating his arm face that had been smashed in by the 2h maul scum of the battlefield. Sad, and disappointed that the knights of acre had not accepted him as a mercenary for their army even though his application didn't go through and he was late to rollcall. He assumed it was because they thought that they were cooler than him. Being a loser throughout his life he felt furious. Sighing in disdain he decided to write a mean letter, being uneducated whatsoever he cleverly used pictures to help tell what he literally could not merely describe in words. Pizzaguy had the tavern whore help him caption his clever picture with her pristine education. He the sent the mail by carrier pidgeon who had just completed a long smelly piss on the letter right before delivery to the fat lords of acre

Do you open the Piss covered letter?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:25:32 pm by Just A Random Pizza Guy »

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2013, 12:16:31 pm »
+12

The once prosperous town of New Karindi had become little more than a macabre ghost town. The corpses of many great warriors lay strewn about. A sea of white tabards draped the landscape. The Draculites laying before me had fought long and hard. For every one of them lying about dead, there were two or three of Acre's acolytes impaled upon their weapons. The battle had been a close one for sure.
If only I had been quicker.
I had stepped off of my horse to more thoroughly examine the damage, when I heard the familiar sounds of a struggle coming from down the road. My boots bore loud noises as they crunched over the chainmail laden torsos of the corpses. By now the blood of my comrades had soaked my boots, and the lubrication made my sprint even more difficult than it already was on this treacherous and morbid terrain.
I rounded the corner of a lodge to see a circle of crusaders prodding at something with their weapons. I let loose my Langes from her scabbard, and the dawns light gleamed from her blood groove. The blood soaked mud would not detriment me this day. With all of my momentum, I picked my legs up off the ground, and slid forward, ducking under the swing of a poleaxe. My blade wrought havoc upon the mans leg, and he fell forward, clutching at the severed tendons. Now apparently pissed off, the others descended upon me. I scampered up onto my feet, but as I did, a well placed blow to my hand knocked my sword from my grasp. A foot came hurtling towards my abdomen. I grabbed the boot with both of my hands, and twisted the mans leg half circle. With a loud snap, his bones popped out of place and ripped out of his flesh at awkward angles. As soon as I could turn around, another blade swung upon me. I propelled my fist upward, deflecting the blow with my gauntlet. A wound up punch from my right hand then made love to his face, and scattered his teeth throughout the mud. A quick elbow followed, striking his temple, and it sent the back of his head whirling into the stone wall of the building behind him. His body slumped down the wall, a vibrant streak of blood tracing his descent.
Yet another blade was slung at me, a longsword no less. I jumped out of its initial arc, and while ducking down I drew my langes from the ground. An overhead strike soon followed, but I was ready. I parried the blade away, and sent my foot forcefully into the longswordsman's knee joint. He lost his footing, and I buried my langes messer deep in his clavicle. The blade pulled out with a slurch, and blood spewed from the wound. The pommel of my langes met his forehead with a loud crack. He hit the floor like a sack of hammers.
Severed Leg Man(TM) writhed about the floor in pain. I stuck my sword deep into his sternum, pinning him to the floor, and twisted the blade deep through his flesh. His comrade had made it a few meters away from me, crawling through the mud like a dying dog. I curb stomped his contorted leg, and he yelped in great misery. I then hefted him up against the wall and held him by his shoulders. The expression of fear on his face was a priceless thing in deed. I could feel the fear in his eyes. What a brilliant idea it gave me. I forcibly plunged my thumbs deep into his eye sockets, and continued applying pressure until his pathetic screaming had ceased.

I could hear a gasp coming from behind me. I turned to see a fellow Draculmancer laying on the ground before me.
It twas Necrowave, the leader of this expedition. I knelt over him and held his shaking head still. His mouth opened, and he spat a tablespoon of blood. "Deltah, pull it out."
"This is no time for your eroticisim, you asshat." I replied.
"I meant the crossbow bolt."
Sure enough, a well aimed bolt lay stuck in his groin. No doubt a trademark shot of the infamous dbrookz.
I grabbed ahold of the shaft, and pulled the sucker out.
"I suppose no more late night romps with the lads for you then, my brother."
He chuckled. "You can't get rid of me that easily. My phallus was too small of a target for the bolt."
If he wasn't bleeding to death in my arms, I would have slapped him.
 "So, Coach, am I gonna make the big game or what?"
I slapped him anyway.

By now, my staff had finally caught up with me. They marveled at the mayhem that lay in my wake.
I called for one of my captains. "Go get the Apothecary and tell him to bring the salve of herbs from the Old One's garden." He rushed off, post haste.

"You think you can keep your lights on till he gets here and patches your ass up, Necro?"
"Only if you twiddle my noodle while we wait," he replied.
I let go of his head and stormed off to go get my Langes.

The rest of my personal guard and lieutenants stood before me, anxious for orders. I pulled the blade out from the corpse, and held it up to the dawn.
" Tonight their hearts will quake with the sound of our boots. They will know fear. For we shall drag these self-righteous sons of bitches down to hell, and show unto them the true meaning of Christmas."

Bring me that ASS.