Author Topic: Alert After Being Shot  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Alert After Being Shot
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 04:46:41 pm »
Then there's no reason why we would ever need it.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 04:52:26 pm »
+1
I don't want anyone to get CoD feeling in here, the ones who want it might just need to be forced to play a proper game
by not enabling them to have a CoD-like beginners help HUD in here.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 05:49:05 pm »
+3
What's everyone on about CoD? What CoD feeling? You have some kind of a complex from CoD or what? I'm indifferent about this whole thing, I don't care whether the one I shot sees a message telling him it was me who shot his ass, I just wonder what's this bullshit about CoD? Do you see who shot you in CoD if it doesn't kill you?

We already have a sound confirmation when we hit someone with ranged weapon, no matter how far they are. That to me seems way more "CoD n00bzorz easy mode" feature than showing your name. I understand that people don't agree with this, but the argument of "we dont want no CoD here" makes no sense.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »
What's everyone on about CoD? What CoD feeling? You have some kind of a complex from CoD or what? I'm indifferent about this whole thing, I don't care whether the one I shot sees a message telling him it was me who shot his ass, I just wonder what's this bullshit about CoD? Do you see who shot you in CoD if it doesn't kill you?

We already have a sound confirmation when we hit someone with ranged weapon, no matter how far they are. That to me seems way more "CoD n00bzorz easy mode" feature than showing your name. I understand that people don't agree with this, but the argument of "we dont want no CoD here" makes no sense.

CoD is just an example for those crappy shooters (which I do play sometimes I must admit) which are ruined by to much information in the HUD and crappy gameplay.
In CoD you have that crappy minimap and a red bar that shows you from where youre shot at.
If you take everything literally you won't get far....
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 06:38:53 pm »
One of the reasons why I play warband, is simply the HUD which bears only the most important information. That is, money, xp, health and team points. I do not want more.
Anything else should be a thing players have to notice themselves.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me