Author Topic: 1h morningstar  (Read 2372 times)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
Re: 1h morningstar
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 02:05:09 pm »
+2
Maybe because yoe a bundle of sticks.

+1 to 1h Morningstar, though.

I would probably get a rise out of that comment if I didn't think you were a nerdy dorky norwegian kid in corpse paint listening to some shitty black metal band. Your insults are terrible and a waste of words. Come up with better shit. Fucking dorky kid
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 04:04:44 pm »
Suck my dick, you cockmy old friend. And I'm Swedish, not Norwegian. Fucking American inbred.

And when you tell someone to get better insults, do you often exclude yourself from such comments? "Fucking nerdy dorky" "Fucking dorky" etc, they don't really harm anyone, it's pretty much vanilla internet stuff from wannabe tough guys like you.

Now fuck off, love.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 04:08:55 pm by Bjord »
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 05:29:53 pm »
+2
Suck my dick, you cockmy old friend. And I'm Swedish, not Norwegian. Fucking American inbred.

And when you tell someone to get better insults, do you often exclude yourself from such comments? "Fucking nerdy dorky" "Fucking dorky" etc, they don't really harm anyone, it's pretty much vanilla internet stuff from wannabe tough guys like you.

Now fuck off, love.

Ooooo I don't care what you are, I said when I read your lame, uninspired insults that's what I think of. I don't care what you really are.  How am I inbred tho?  That I don't get. How quick you start talking tough is comical too. Some little nerdy kid sperging in front of his comp is always adorable. Nerd and dorky worked well since I got a tommy toughtits comment back from you! Sweden sucks dick

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 05:33:51 pm »
+2

Now fuck off, love.

Ooooo I don't care what you are, I said when I read your lame, uninspired insults that's what I think of. I don't care what you really are.  How am I inbred tho?  That I don't get. How quick you start talking tough is comical too. Some little nerdy kid sperging in front of his comp is always adorable. Nerd and dorky worked well since I got a tommy toughtits comment back from you! Sweden sucks dick

HOLY SHIT A FIGHT BETWEEN BJORD AND DREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So win.  Carry on boys!  This should be good :)

Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 05:55:49 pm »

Because inbred American scum like you don't know anything about the rest of the world unless you saw it in a cheeseburger commercial.

I don't know about you, but I don't have to act tough. 8-)
What is comical, though, is how you expect your posts to have any leverage or credibility, ever, in these forums. You've shown time and time again that your mind works in very simple ways, anything you don't like is fake and gay and that's pretty much the basis of your thought chain. Never saw an intelligible post from you, and I never expected any because the moment the bigotal bastard that you are started posting, was the moment where I stamped and tossed you into the trash with the other morons regulating this godforsaken community.

Nothing you say will ever bother me, I just like laughing at morons now and then, so I poke them to see how they react. Thanks for the amusement, chimp.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 06:12:33 pm »
+2
Because inbred American scum like you don't know anything about the rest of the world unless you saw it in a cheeseburger commercial.

I don't know about you, but I don't have to act tough. 8-)
What is comical, though, is how you expect your posts to have any leverage or credibility, ever, in these forums. You've shown time and time again that your mind works in very simple ways, anything you don't like is fake and gay and that's pretty much the basis of your thought chain. Never saw an intelligible post from you, and I never expected any because the moment the bigotal bastard that you are started posting, was the moment where I stamped and tossed you into the trash with the other morons regulating this godforsaken community.

Nothing you say will ever bother me, I just like laughing at morons now and then, so I poke them to see how they react. Thanks for the amusement, chimp.

Right right right right. I'm so dumb and you don't care yet you have these long winded dumb posts with nothing gay insults. I'm bigotal? What the fuck is bigotal? Majority of your insults are about gay stuff which would be "bigotal" . Keep telling yourself your not some dorky little kid or some tommy thought its character someone will believe you soon. I don't understand why american keeps being dragged into this cat fight. I'm new jerseysian bra. You ignorant scumbag.  Don't get mad at me that I live in country that doesn't have give 2 fucks about any other country. Your bitterness is because Sweden is only known for hot blondes and little candy fish :(. By the way who the fuck talks to discarded trash?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 06:30:57 pm »
If you think my posts are long then I brace for the day you open your first book and attempt to read it, almost sounds like a cataclysmic event.

BTW I thought my country was only famous for IKEA? You're so fucking stupid you can't even get that part right. Oh and I know you're American and whatnot, but in Sweden, we don't really get insulted when you talk ill of our country. We just shrug, really.

By the way who the fuck talks to discarded trash?

Well, I'm talking to you, aren't I?

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 06:32:09 pm »

^ This could be useful lads.
Center mass that shit init.

wololawllawlol

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 06:33:48 pm »

^ This could be useful lads.
Center mass that shit init.

wololawllawlol

Keep trying, boy. You'll get there one day!

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2013, 06:35:52 pm »
+1
I don't know what ikea is but it sounds stupid. We get it tho bjord, your the cool hipster dildo of the crpg community. You don't care if people talk shit about Sweden yet go into a tirade about ignorance if nobody gives a fuck about it. Makes sense. You really are lame at insults tho. Everything so far is your run of the mill quackery.  :|
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:42:49 pm by dreadnok »

Offline ToxicKilla

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 8
  • For England, and Saint George!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killmoar_the_Lone_Knight
  • IRC nick: ToxicKilla
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 06:42:43 pm »

Right right right right. I'm so dumb and you don't care yet you have these long winded dumb posts with nothing gay insults. I'm bigotal? What the fuck is bigotal? Majority of your insults are about gay stuff which would be "bigotal" . Keep telling yourself your not some dorky little kid or some tommy thought its character someone will believe you soon. I don't understand why american keeps being dragged into this cat fight. I'm new jerseysian bra. You ignorant scumbag.  Don't get mad at me that I live in country that doesn't have give 2 fucks about any other country. Your bitterness is because Sweden is only known for hot blondes and little candy fish :(. By the way who the fuck talks to discarded trash?

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2013, 06:45:35 pm »
+1

Shocking, another dumb pic from Ewwwwu twat

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2013, 06:46:28 pm »
You know, you keep saying how my insults are bad, but when I look at your posts, all I see is "nerdy dork kid".
Is that your idea of a good insult? God help you if you do, because then you'd be even dumber than I thought.
Keep shooting yourself in the foot, though. It's funny seeing you make a total goon out of yourself.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2013, 06:48:09 pm »
+1
I just want a 1h fucking morningstar. Right, you called me my old friend to start this off then babbled stupid insults. You continue to trade  barbs with a supposed "goon". You look worse than I do. I have no "reputation" to give a fuck about. Let's be honest, does anyone really give a fuck about some anime watching little jerk off computer nerds think anyway?  I think not
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:51:18 pm by dreadnok »