Author Topic: Make playing horseranged on a server with less than 20 people bannable  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Just remove that class and be done with it. No more reloading xbow on horseback, voila.
Horsearchers or even horsethrowers with the high ammo weapons can be just as annoying on low pop servers that don't have enough ground ranged to usually have someone left alive to shoot the hx/ha/ht.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
I might have seen horsearchers do a bit of this a few times, but long ago, before nerfs. I've never seen a horsethrower delay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Stormcrow

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
  • The spirit is willing, but the body is weak
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stormcrow, Ragnarok
HA sucks why does it matter. I just shot shana 9 times with mw horn bow, mw bodkins and 6 pd on HA and she didnt die. She was only wearing black lamellar and a straw hat. Ran out of arrows before I could kill her. Being out of reach is the only advantage.

Basically to sum it all up.... Quit your whining bitch
Gen 19 lvl34 archer

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
What the...?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GodwinsLaw

This makes absolutely no sense at all. There's a big difference between ones rights as a human being, and ones "rights" as a c-rpg player.

In real life, you have the right to be respected as a human being regardless of your race/ethnicity/sexuality/whatever and infringing upon those rights is a major crime.
In c-rpg, you have jack shit when it comes to "rights" concerning your class/playstyle. If someone hates you for playing an archer for example, that is a bit silly at most.
Therefore the "certain leader during ww2" comparison is utterly stupid, knock it off.

Also: Just as in real life it is perfectly reasonable to punish someone for being a criminal, it is perfectly reasonable in a game to nerf/remove elements that are detrimental to gameplay. And that is the argument OP makes. I think it's perfectly reasonable; from my pov HA/HX add nothing to gameplay except major tediousness on small servers where there's nothing to fight them with, and while I understand that some people enjoy the playstyle, they're too much of a pain for everyone else. In my opinion that is, as said.

Agree or disagree, make a valid argument. Don't make stupid fallacies and for fucks sake don't play the Hitler card. Seriously.

Since you don't care about how people act in this game I guess you don't mind if me and others start to treat you with no respect whatsoever.
I mean, you know we are all nice guys IRL, don't you? And that's all that matters, right?

:rolleyes:

If you haven't noticed Zlisch is the one playing the "racist" card all the time. That's why I did the ww2 comparison.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Since you don't care about how people act in this game I guess you don't mind if me and others start to treat you with no respect whatsoever.
I mean, you know we are all nice guys IRL, don't you? And that's all that matters, right?

:rolleyes:

If you haven't noticed Zlisch is the one playing the "racist" card all the time. That's why I did the ww2 comparison.
OMG, disrespect, so horrible, he is disrespecting me even though I don't really give two fucks about him!  :cry:

If you haven't noticed this is complete bullshit and einstein sorta argued that jews were working together to get the poor German mans money, just like you're calling me racist in an attempt to make people hate me, you're like einstein, see? JUST LIKE einstein. (this argument makes more sense than what you're saying Riddaren, even though they're both pretty fuckin retarded.)
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.