Author Topic: MURRICCA c-rpg clan league - If you build it they will come  (Read 33497 times)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Re: MURRICCA c-rpg clan league - If you build it they will come
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2013, 04:38:56 am »
+1
Independants win in 2 maps

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nevino
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2013, 05:15:45 am »
I'm working on updating the donate link.. I think it's broken right now.

MrNevino I'll add you to the Independent's roster - in addition I'm going to add Miley & Voester to it in case we need to scramble to find people for the team tonight.  I'll see if I can get ahold of Ascalon, Honeydew, or Allers later this afternoon.  They're looking for a reliable team organizer, so if you're up for the task you could even lead it!  I think Spanish was interested, but I'm not sure if he's working on a Hospitaller team or if he wants to be a part of the independents.

Important stuff for tonight's match of FCC vs Independents! The match is scheduled for 10 PM EST, but there are some FCC strat battles at 9:46PM and then 10:27PM, so it's a tight squeeze.  I spoke with Kesh who said outside of some of them having to go for role call they could still make the match. 

SO!  How about this: after the 9:46 PM battle (which will end probably within 5-10 minutes) FCC folks in the scrim should go over to the Raven server and if we can get the match started early we'll do it.  If the match lasts longer than a half hour we could decide then to either finish up the scrim where things left off after the strat battle (which will probably end ~ 12AM EST) or we could wrap it up the next day.  We can play it by ear - if the strat battle before it ends late or FCC demands on role call make this too much of a squeeze we can reschedule the whole thing tomorrow night.  I'm just thinking a bunch of people will be online around this time, so we might still make it happen.

Um I am afraid a person on your roster hates me lol anyway add me on steam nevino1

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2013, 05:34:11 am »
Good match this evening gents, I couldn't make the whole thing but thank you to everyone for cramming one in there.

No Saturday match because of that one being moved, so next battle we have is Raven at RoR Sunday 6/16 @ 11 PM EST!
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2013, 08:51:36 am »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2013, 10:11:00 am »
Strat battles kinda ruined that one at 10pm. By the time both teams were spawned correctly and ready to fight, the next strat battle started.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2013, 02:43:47 am »
Strat battles kinda ruined that one at 10pm. By the time both teams were spawned correctly and ready to fight, the next strat battle started.

Yeah ultimately that one was too tight a fit.  I think in the future if there isn't at least 45 minutes between the start time of the match & a strat battle I'm probably going to opt on re-scheduling it. 

Glad you guys could make it though, and I'm feeling better about the independent team's reliability now!
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2013, 05:29:56 am »
don't you guys get tired of strat christ 2-3 per night

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2013, 06:00:06 am »
you spelled my name wrong and take me off the roster their captain Honeydew and I aren't exactly on good terms

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2013, 10:10:07 pm »
you spelled my name wrong and take me off the roster their captain Honeydew and I aren't exactly on good terms
:(  Ok I removed you.

Tonights strat battle is at the same time as the match.  That going to be a problem for RoR & Raven folks?  If so we can reschedule it, just let me know within the next 3 or 4 hours ideally.

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2013, 12:05:54 am »
:(  Ok I removed you.

yeah sorry :P if any of the other teams want me I am willing

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2013, 01:56:50 am »
adding Raven_Carac &  Raven_Thorn to roster
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:30:17 am by Turboflex »

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2013, 05:43:32 am »
+4
Good match tonight gentlemen! Raven beats RoR in 2.  That marks the end of week 2!

Week 3 matches are as follows:

Raven at TKoV Thursday 6/20 @ 10 PM EST
RoR at PRO Saturday 6/22 @ 9 PM EST
Astralis at Independants Saturday 6/22 @ 11 PM EST
Frisia at FCC Sunday 6/23 @ 10 PM EST

PRO is also tentatively scheduled to fight TKoV in a make-up game:
PRO at TKoV Sunday 6/23 @ 9 PM EST  - this isn't confirmed yet but if I don't hear from TKoV soon it will be incorporated into the official schedule.

A week in review, let's analyze JesusChrist's bold predictions earlier:
-Astralis over Frisia in 2  - wrong
-FCC over Independents in 2 - wrong
-PRO over Tkov 2-1 - yet to be decided...
-Raven over RoR 2-1 - right!

Don't be sad, 1 out of 3 ain't... that bad.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2013, 07:37:40 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)
Week 2 Power Rankings

►1. PRO (1-0) - Still sits at the top in terms of skill and unless unforeseen circumstances happen (a strat battle disrupting play) they should easily still be at the top by week 3
2. Independents (1-1) - All it took was a little organization and now they look like one of the strongest teams in competition
3. FCC (1-1) - A time conflict compounded by the strong roster of Independents led them to getting swept. They should bounce back against Frisia
►4. TKov (0-1) - If TKov doesn't beat Raven after getting warmed up against PRO then all hope is lost
5. Frisia (2-0) - Have we found a diamond in the turd of Frisias roster? Or are the archers of Frisia not the twinkle of hope they need to push them into contention?
6. Astralis (0-2)  - Got upset by Frisia, and their archers looked a little rusty.
►7. Raven (1-1) - They hung on to beat RoR, but I remain unconvinced of the prowess of their heavy shielders
8. RoR (1-1) - Their victory over TKov was indeed a fluke. Who knows what these newcomers can accomplish at this stage?

Week 3 predictions:

Raven over TKoV 2-1
PRO over RoR in 2
Independents over Astralis in 2
FCC over Frisia in 2
*PRO over TKoV in 2

Predictions score: 1-2

To receive real time text message alerts text "NCKBRDALRTS" to 55403
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2013, 08:44:31 am »
+1
Ranks us near the bottom, still predicts us to win. Amen, Jesus.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2013, 09:13:17 am »
I just want to put it out there the Independents did not lose to Frisia, we won. They made us play the game and then when we won they said, "Too bad, you guys forfeit because you didn't have the people on the roster." So Frisia technically should be 1-1.