Author Topic: Mercenaries needed at 4am EST, 8am GMT, good performance paid in cRPG gold.  (Read 844 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3724

Any mercenaries applying for Fimbulvetr for the above fight will be accepted. Our gear is excellent and victory is assured if you will help us achieve it!

Anyone performing above a 1.5 KD or performing some sort of heroic feat will be gifted 15k cRPG gold. I know you motherfuckers don't want strat gold, especially when a decent trade run will net you 400k easily.

The battle time is due to night-time settings which are out of our control; sorry NA community!

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 02:32:45 pm by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
OP updated, I'll dish out cRPG gold to brave internet knights who slay many foolish enemy internet knights.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
I'll see if I can hire rubes to give out rube jobs to everybody who is on our team
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Sorry about the nighttime settings. I asked Cavtastyk to set his nighttime.. guess he did not do it properly. Our apologies
Wish we could see a faction wide night time instead of indivual
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Sorry about the nighttime settings. I asked Cavtastyk to set his nighttime.. guess he did not do it properly. Our apologies
Wish we could see a faction wide night time instead of indivual

I'm also pretty sure it is impossible to change night times now, cause last time i tried to adjust mine a bit it wouldn't actually change.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
I'm also pretty sure it is impossible to change night times now, cause last time i tried to adjust mine a bit it wouldn't actually change.

There's a buffer of 2 hours (?) before and after your night time where you can't change it, I know that I was able to remove my settings a few days back.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
There's a buffer of 2 hours (?) before and after your night time where you can't change it, I know that I was able to remove my settings a few days back.

ahh interesting. ill play around with mine later to see if i can change it. it currently covers 9-5 my time which certainly isn't a bad night time setting but i figure more people in NA and EU can make a day battle (NA time) than a 4am battle so i think ill run mine from 4am-noon est. Thanks for letting me know bout that!

Offline HungryNBroke

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Are you going to eat that?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Hungry_, Stick_, Hellequin_, Peggy_Hill
  • IRC nick: HungryNBroke
As an added incentive I will personally give the person with the highest K/D 100,000 crpg gold and the other top 4 out of 5 k/ds 20,000 crpg gold.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Battle is cancelled. All mercs unhired. Thank you for signing up but the fief owner forgot to equip his village.