Author Topic: Dear Turks.  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Dear Turks.
« on: May 15, 2013, 01:59:17 am »
I`m opening this thread to write some things regarding this : http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/(ban)varangapoulos_the_pious/ .

Apparently Kapikulu members, are spreading rumors, that I hate Turks, and that I constantly insult Ataturk.

This is bullshit, I admit, I like toyinh with you and troll you from time to time, but I don`t feel any hate towards you guys, I couldn`t care less for what happened like 100 years ago. I had a couple Turkish clanmates in bandits, and they can vouch for me. Also I would like to believe that I have good relations with some other turks "Kirman, Ujuki, Vincent, etc etc " and that they can vouch for me aswell.

And now to you Abay.

Yes I used to be a troll, and yes I know I sometimes did stupid things, but this time I just want to play and enjoy the mod. All these months I was under the radar, until you showed up, and you made a retarded ban request against me.

It wasn`t my fault that guner got banned, he kept th me, and I just reported because I was a peasant at the time, and the punches were costing me HP. If you wan`t someone to blame, look at the mirror. Don`t try to create hype around me and try to get me banned, just because Guner is an angry teenager.

@Bohannon, who the hell are you dude?

@Babywolf

Dude, I made a jewish joke a year ago, and you still hold a grudge against me?? You are sad, it`s not my fault that you are so touchy and soft.
Everyday at the server I must listen like a thousand times how poor my country is , etc etc. I don`t whine hecause I know that people are trying to troll me. Man up a bit you zionist wannabe.

My two cents.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
Re: Dear Turks.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:16:34 am »
why do I never get any grief for constantly insulting everyone...

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:08:53 am »
why do I never get any grief for constantly insulting everyone...
...because you're not good enough at it.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 10:46:00 am »
I can vouch for you too  :cry:

Seriously Panos, I dont even care if you insult Mustafa Kemal or Karolides blabla :D I just respect them, but that doesnt mean I have to get mad if someone insults them.Kapikulus are just.. "overreacting" clearly everything. Even other Turks dislike them, so there is nothing to complain about. What are you really expecting from someone writing "I dont see Guner's ban was unfair" this? 

Sincerely regardious cheers,

Kratos

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 10:57:28 am »
I support Panos and abay in this Drama.... Check your hands, give you a kiss and make love naked on Turkish-Greek beach at potamia, on Cyprus island....

Feel the love between you and play together to make Crpg the kingdom of LOVE....
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 05:45:40 pm »
Consider me as someone to vouch for you too.

You really act a bit childish sometimes though, but I believe you're a funny guy.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 06:54:07 pm »
This guy always calls me bad names. Ban heeeee!!
Turtles

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 07:43:04 pm »
İf panos say something ,dont reaction
İf panos is annoying. dont reaction

He is true greek ftw..
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKİLLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 07:55:32 pm »
Ben Yunan seviyorum ! Αγαπώ τουρκική!

I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 06:18:05 am »
And now to you Abay.

Yes I used to be a troll, and yes I know I sometimes did stupid things, but this time I just want to play and enjoy the mod. All these months I was under the radar, until you showed up, and you made a retarded ban request against me.

It wasn`t my fault that guner got banned, he kept th me, and I just reported because I was a peasant at the time, and the punches were costing me HP. If you wan`t someone to blame, look at the mirror. Don`t try to create hype around me and try to get me banned, just because Guner is an angry teenager.
Yea, I looked at mirror and saw that I blame you as you adviced.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Well the thread u linked doesnt show reason for ban reaquest as Guner thing. Please read it again and you will see main reason.

I didnt say you hate us(that sentence includes ''probably'' word). I meant it is a possibility and I wrote there maybe you are just a troll.

Well, I have no personal problem with you. But I did open this ban thread for future new Turkish players. You will keep provoking them and they will be angry with you. They will hit you intentionally and get ban for at least 2 days like it happened sometimes before.

I always try to be peacefull and smile in game but I also try to be a shield for those Turkish players who dont know you and your troll things plus enough English for answering anything.

New players come to servers for having fun more than us. And they are always more seirous cos they try to learn more about it and the community. When you keep provoking them, they will buy the bait. And as I told, they will get angry and do something wrong. This wrong thing costs them.

So, what I want you to do is being kind in servers and having fun with fighting but chatting. Then I hand a flower to you!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 06:24:17 am by Hurricane »
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Kapikulu_Bostanci_Thor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NOTHING!
  • Game nicks: KilijBeg,UberKofte
  • IRC nick: KilijBeg
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 04:55:31 pm »
yok ingilizce yok bende
15 levelim ben

Offline Ottomans_Guard

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The_Turks
  • Game nicks: agzini yüzünü sevdimin ..ötlemeleri......oglum nekadar gerzeksin sen ya üfff
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 05:49:59 pm »
I`m opening this thread to write some things regarding this : http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/(ban)varangapoulos_the_pious/ .

Apparently Kapikulu members, are spreading rumors, that I hate Turks, and that I constantly insult Ataturk.

This is bullshit, I admit, I like toyinh with you and troll you from time to time, but I don`t feel any hate towards you guys, I couldn`t care less for what happened like 100 years ago. I had a couple Turkish clanmates in bandits, and they can vouch for me. Also I would like to believe that I have good relations with some other turks "Kirman, Ujuki, Vincent, etc etc " and that they can vouch for me aswell.

And now to you Abay.

@Bohannon, who the hell are you dude?

@Babywolf

Dude, I made a jewish joke a year ago, and you still hold a grudge against me?? You are sad, it`s not my fault that you are so touchy and soft.
Everyday at the server I must listen like a thousand times how poor my country is , etc etc. I don`t whine hecause I know that people are trying to troll me. Man up a bit you zionist wannabe.

My two cents.

Lets make groupsex with that guy,he is an awesome Greek!

:D :D

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 09:35:29 am »
Bullshit... if there is no panos in crpg ... CRPG WİLL BE DEATH
Like Abay and his keys not here.. so there is no Son_of_abays atm

Long Live Panos..

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 05:43:54 pm »
First i see Panos on the game about 2 years ago i was getting angry too. But now i know Panos, not seeing. So I can vouch for him too. For me, he brings color to the game. I think i love this greek bitch.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 05:45:14 pm »