Author Topic: [Ban]Varangapoulos_the_Pious  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban]Varangapoulos_the_Pious
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 11:32:57 pm »
From Panos

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Round starts, and Guner starts punching me, because he believed that I was leeching(?). He punches me 2 times and, yet i do not report him, he starts kicking me and then I start reporting him, as you can see he got mad and he revenge TK'd me, I did not make a ban request against him, Erzengel banned him because he tked me at spawn."

I think this picture's explaining everything. There is a chamber which has 3 guys. They spawned around them and start kicking each other. There isn't a revenge situation here. Is this Sanxus guy also took his revenge from him?

Don't be funny guys. If you look at the 6th row, you can see what is going on here. Panos's starting to push "M" everytime. In my opinion, he didn't want to miss one hit from Guner and wanted to kick him from server. And in his defence, he wrote "I did not make a ban request against him". That means he wanted to give Guner a lesson with kick him from server. Everybody's doing this in all servers. Ban? Interesting.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 11:39:54 pm »
I want admins to ban him because of some several reasons.

Today, Kapikulu_Guner was banned because of him. Here is the story. In double xp server, everyone spawned in a small area. Players started to kick eachothers. In that time, Guner's kick went to that guy. And that guy reported him serially. Kapikulu_Guner kicked him again and he died. After a complaining to an admin or seeing that dark red color by admin, he got a ban.

I dont see Guner's ban was unfair, cos he had not to keep kicking him after his reports, but you know that guy's history about Turkish players. He is a Greek and probably keeping his hatred against us. He provokes Turkish players in servers and forums. Even he opens a thread in Turkish Forum. Well, maybe he doesnt hate but he has fun with provoking Turkish players and seeing their serious reactions. Personally, I do not have a problem with him but I cannot keep being silent while he has no fun with playing but enjoying with Turkish reactions. That guy got ban for long times before and he may get it again.

Thank you

I see no provocation in the screenshots, nor can you teamkill someone because of their past behaviour, dislike them yes however there is no grounds to teamkill them for not liking someone. If that was fine then im sure noone would leave spawn except the lone new guy.

Furthermore this 'oh he hates turks' is being used too much, i remember when Kapikulu used to pull this trick all the time and it led to many a guy being bollocked for it until an admin stepped in and firmly told you guys to 'cut the racism crap' and yet around a year later you guys are using the same card, please just lay off. We all know Panos' past history however he is actually behaving in-game currently so stop this pointless vendetta against him.

As you can see panos has peasant gear. Therefor no cant hold on 5 hits with a mallet or something like that guner kicked him with his leg then finally hit hit with maul idk why did he hit with maul
it is a trick screenshot

Peasant gear due to retirement not due to leeching. Teamkilling is still a bannable offence and therefore that was what he was banned for, trying to say that Panos somehow initiated all this is false when you can see he was teamwounded then teamkilled, trying to instigate that  it  was somehow Panos' fault for being teamkilled is ludicrous and complete tripe - the screenshot proves that Panos was teamkilled and reinforces the point that it was in fact a ban for teamkilling not 'trolling'.

Spoken as the middle man

I think this picture's explaining everything. There is a chamber which has 3 guys. They spawned around them and start kicking each other. There isn't a revenge situation here. Is this Sanxus guy also took his revenge from him?

Don't be funny guys. If you look at the 6th row, you can see what is going on here. Panos's starting to push "M" everytime. In my opinion, he didn't want to miss one hit from Guner and wanted to kick him from server. And in his defence, he wrote "I did not make a ban request against him". That means he wanted to give Guner a lesson with kick him from server. Everybody's doing this in all servers. Ban? Interesting.

When you are a peasant you take damage from everything - the kicks are intentional teamwounds which the M button is for, if you believe you are intentionally teamkilled then you press M - Guner was intentionally teamwounding Panos - he knew this by being reported with M yet he did not stop, if he had have stopped then fair enough but he carried on and was banned for teamkilling. The fact remains Guner was:

A) Teamwounding
B) Teamkilled
C) Was banned for the above

Spoken as the middle man
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:43:49 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 11:48:21 pm »
Churchill is responsible for the Kratos Guner's ban and he'll decide how to handle it.

Lol where the hell did I come from? :D

Anyway since Panos cant talk, screenshots speak for him, Panos was imo?

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 12:03:17 am »
I didnt say Guner is the right side here guys. Please be careful when u read. It is a thread for complaining about Panos, and everyone knows his trolling mind. I know Panos and I dont care what he does but Kapikulu always has at least 5 new players everytime. Many new ones will join in the future I am sure. Many of them dont know how to react against any provokation and they take it serious. Then they get angry and do something illegal. So we have always that kind of problems. Lets see how we solute this. Well, I think the best is not allowing Panos to play this game. Because he will keep provoking new Turkish players in the game and new ones will do that kind of things surely.

For example, his insults about Atatürk with opening an alt char like ''Aptaltürk'' may be a great an serious deal for a new Turkish player in the mod. So the general issue is not about only Guner, see what I wrote with wider window.

At the end, we play a game for having fun. And seeing that kind of guys around us make some new players angry and they react like that. So I offer not blocking new players' fun with allowing one or two players like panos to play it.

Thanks again
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 12:10:04 am »
indeed

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 12:10:55 am »
I will write a "learn how to act in front of Panos or other trolls" Guide...I will sell it on marlet...I will be rich....  8-)

We cannot educate Panos...try to educate your new players.... to be ban because of Panos provocation is the worst thing ever in Crpg (after being killed by Pepe)...

Just screen Panos illegal acting and banthread him with screens.... other ways are useless
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 12:12:42 am »
So in short, you want to ban Pancake, because Guner teamkilled him?
Seems legit. Panos will keep trolling no matter what, so you just have to stop responding to him, ignore him :P

And to those new kapikulings, just tell them to grow some thick skin and ignore trolls and insults, just mute them, or use ctrl + shift + m to mute the entire chat (ctrl + shift + u to unmute it)
Guner is a fine guy, but he is kinda fast in his actions, punching people who don't move or teamkilling obvious leechers instead of reporting them :D
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 12:15:37 am »
I personally do whatever I can about that kind of provokations for our new members and try to teach how they can react, but it takes time you know.  :|

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 12:18:00 am »
his insults about Atatürk with opening an alt char like ''Aptaltürk'' may be a great an serious deal for a new Turkish player in the mod.

Then it's their own fault for being offended by insulting guy who died amost a century ago and was retarded enough to name himself father of turks... This guy had to have huge epeen :P Don't take yourself and your nation too seriously.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2013, 12:21:20 am »
Atatürk is holy (sacred) in Turky... respect him.... don't taunt Jesus for christians, mahommet for muslims, jeovah for jews, buddah for buddists, money for USA pple..etc...

Love for all....
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2013, 12:22:08 am »
Then it's their own fault for being offended by insulting guy who died amost a century ago and was retarded enough to name himself father of turks... This guy had to have huge epeen :P Don't take yourself and your nation too seriously.
Talking arguments about nations and cultures may take days with anyone. It is about difference between perceptions.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 12:24:35 am »
Atatürk is holy (sacred) in Turky... respect him....

Respect my lack of respect for him. I've heard Ataturk was gay :P

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 12:29:23 am »
Respect my lack of respect for him. I've heard Ataturk was gay :P
Who says? Is being gay wrong? Or do you follow Panos for your profession in the game? Lets stop spamming and write if we have an opinion about this situation.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 12:31:49 am »
Wait, what? No. Long live Panos, my true love!

Panos is a troll, deal with it.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 12:33:13 am »
ctrl+m if u getting damage from teammate.
btw Guner teamkilled only innocent Panos who is well known ... greek.  somehow I know that  Panos was trolling him(someone just told me about this drama) so Guner had reason to make him wounded. but he did it at least with kicks so that wasnt natural chaotic teamkilling like headshot on spawn or something like this.
he did not realy bad this which can deserve only kick or few hours of ban.

Panos won this war in trolling anyway... maybe here is no fine proofs about him but somewhen he will be banned again... and maybe will come back again... and will get ban again because its Panos xD