Author Topic: An admin? You serious?  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
An admin? You serious?
« on: May 03, 2013, 11:22:12 am »
Today, playin' on eu1. Me, Ariec and Reyiz (UncelJew)
Jew is the nick i gave him back in bandits and I gave him nick Uncle when he's sister had a birth of beautiful baby.
So its the UncleJew.
So much mutual love and respect between two of us, there are no words which can describe that.

War spear i play with is Reyiz's and he said something like "fuck you pederi (croatian word for gays) i'm taking my spear back."
My reply was "fucking jew"

And there comes some Hre superman erezgal or something like that and mutes me.

I'm trying to explain him that hes actions are lame and that are retarded (and that he is retarded) and he got complete thing completely wrong but no. we need a hero to save us from dirty Idzo's letters.

Fallen_Blackguard types something in chat like ban Idzo for 1 day. and Erezgal types like i will if he continues.

and i type to him in admin chat "come on, be a hero" or something like that

And since that we have hero who saved crpg community.

I don't want to get unbanned (why i'm posting here) i just want you guys to see how special some persons can be.

Also, I want to mention that this in not the first time i hear of Erezgal epic moves.
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: An admin? You serious?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:32:49 am »
You wrote "fucking jew" in the chat without any context (not sure if there is even a context for this...). I muted you for this. Instead of just accepting it (oh my god a mute, end of the world is near  :o) you went totally mad and insulted me in admin chat all the time. I warned you to shut up. You ignored it several times and wrote "ban me".

You got what you wanted, so where is the problem? Did you really expect me to unmute you after the first sentence of your "explanation attempt" was "are you retarded"?  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackguard

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen_Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Blackguard
  • IRC nick: Blackguard
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:33:11 am »

Fallen_Blackguard types something in chat like ban Idzo for 1 day. and Erezgal types like i will if he continues.

I was kidding with the ban thing. Thought he muted you because you were flooding the admin chat or something.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 11:38:04 am »
I was kidding with the ban thing. Thought he muted you because you were flooding the admin chat or something.

I know. Nhf.

You wrote "fucking jew" in the chat without any context (not sure if there is even a context for this...). I muted you for this. Instead of just accepting it (oh my god a mute, end of the world is near  :o) you went totally mad and insulted me in admin chat all the time. I warned you to shut up. You ignored it several times and wrote "ban me".

You got what you wanted, so where is the problem? Did you really expect me to unmute you after the first sentence of your "explanation attempt" was "are you retarded"?  :rolleyes:

totally mad? ur jokin' right?
I wrote you few times what happen and you were like, i don't give a fuck.

I wrote you "be an hero an ban me" after you replied to blackguard comment with "i will".

And why would you mute me for just writing "fucking jew" ?

How about some warning or at least ask for explanation.

Dude you rly suck as admin. No hard feelings.
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 11:43:49 am »
My reply was "fucking jew"
And there comes some Hre superman erezgal or something like that and mutes me.

reason enough for a mute. Any admin would do this. Maybe you meant it in a different way, but he couldnt know, in that case you should talk to him over adminchat and explain the situation in a civil manner.

civil manner

civil manner

civil manner

civil manner

I'm trying to explain him that hes actions are lame and that are retarded (and that he is retarded) and he got complete thing completely wrong but no. we need a hero to save us from dirty Idzo's letters.
so i would say, that explains it.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 11:44:42 am »
I know. Nhf.

totally mad? ur jokin' right?
I wrote you few times what happen and you were like, i don't give a fuck.

I wrote you "be an hero an ban me" after you replied to blackguard comment with "i will".

And why would you mute me for just writing "fucking jew" ?

How about some warning or at least ask for explanation.

Dude you rly suck as admin. No hard feelings.

Because writing "fucking jew" violates both the server rules and the law in the country where the servers are located? There is no need to ask for an explanation, because writing this is just extremly stupid. Shouldn't be that hard to understand...  :rolleyes: What I still can't understand is why you are so extremly mad about a simple mute? That's even less than a kick.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 11:45:30 am »
Yes erzengel, whats up with you and jews?
A few days ago you and I were sending PMs for a trade and you also wanted me to change my name which is UncleJew. I dont understand why you are so serious about Jews, there are many people using nation names in their nicks like TurkishHolyWarrior, LatvianCunt, MightySuckerGreek, RussianPrick etc... I and my mates dont insult juden people here, it is just a nickname given by my mates to me for trading a lot and Idzo said "fucking jew" to tease me only, it was a joke between me and him. Also people types "fucking russian, polish, turkish etc." in the servers, why dont you mute and ban them all ???
You gained disrespect from us, -1 for your adminship

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 11:47:00 am »
bad erzengel! you should write:

"hey idzopie, you wrote a bad word. I dont like bad words :(
Can you explain what you actually meant? Maybe 'jew' is a nickname for one of your friends.
That would be totally logical and explains it all!"

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 11:50:20 am »
Because writing "fucking jew" violates both the server rules and the law in the country where the servers are located? There is no need to ask for an explanation, because writing this is just extremly stupid.

I lol'd to this erzengel. I cannot stop myself saying this, people insult Atatürk, Suleiman the Magnificent and any other important Turkish people in the servers. You know what, it is violating the laws of the country where the game, Warband, is produced :wink: And we do nothing about it

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 11:51:11 am »
reason enough for a mute. Any admin would do this. Maybe you meant it in a different way, but he couldnt know, in that case you should talk to him over adminchat and explain the situation in a civil manner.

civil manner

civil manner

civil manner

civil manner
so i would say, that explains it.

Why would you interfere? You weren't there, you don't know what happened also you know you should be warned for posting not something not relevant in this thread.

That would admin do, but like i said, your pal is not good admin. Fact.

Back on topic; I did like I said, but his epeen was rly big so he didn't rly give a fuck.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 11:54:05 am »
im just saying, what erzengel did was 100% correct.

you write something that can be seen as racism. he mutes you. you want to explain that actual meaning of what you said but forget how to do so and insult him. he bans you. seems perfectly logical to me.

EDIT:
That would admin do
no because admins cant mute/warn. Ill just wait for a forum moderator to do so. I said my thing.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 11:57:50 am by no_rules_just_play »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 11:54:28 am »
You gained disrespect from us, -1 for your adminship

Oh, that really hurts me. :D

There is a difference between calling somebody who is german/russian/turk a "fucking german/russian/turk" or a "fucking jew". First one is simply trolling, second one is antisemitism because you use the word "jew" as an insult. No need to thank me for the free education.  :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 11:58:39 am by Churchill »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 11:54:31 am »
like i said, your pal is not good admin. Fact.

Not a fact. Opinion. Your opinion. Biased opinion.

PS. Mad bad.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 11:55:03 am »
Because writing "fucking jew" violates both the server rules and the law in the country where the servers are located? There is no need to ask for an explanation, because writing this is just extremly stupid. Shouldn't be that hard to understand...  :rolleyes: What I still can't understand is why you are so extremly mad about a simple mute? That's even less than a kick.

Wahahhaaha!

OMG. Now I seen everything.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 11:59:31 am »
Oh, that really hurts me. :D

There is a difference between calling somebody who is german/russian/turk a "fucking german/russian/turk" or a "fucking jew". First one is simply trolling, second one is antisemitism because you use the word "jew" as an insult. No need to thank me for the free education provided to you.  :)

excuse me but who the hell are you judging trolling and antisemitism here ? Jew is a term used here between me and my mates, we are not insulting anyone. It is your biased opinion only. Besides I dont need you to educate me as I dont give a fuck about what you think :wink: