Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V  (Read 76373 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #1320 on: December 10, 2015, 06:25:47 pm »
And still no news on doing something about the hacking? It's gay playing with 60% of the population hacking.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1321 on: December 10, 2015, 06:34:56 pm »
Yup, pretty bad when you see an in-game group join and all 6 of them are using trainers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 10, 2015, 06:38:36 pm »
Who wants Yachts if they'll probably will be static and not driveable plus not reachable by other players unless invited.

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #1323 on: December 10, 2015, 06:45:28 pm »
GTA V: Executives and other Criminals update

Player criminal organizations, customizable apartments, yachts, new houses, new cars, new freemode game modes, etc

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52542/gta-online-executives-and-other-criminals-coming-next-week?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=newswirepost&utm_campaign=gtaoeoc-12102015

holy moly guacamole

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #1324 on: December 10, 2015, 07:46:25 pm »
ye ye
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 13, 2015, 01:41:38 am »
I'm about 50% through the singeplayer and I have to say, whilst this game looks great, plays great and has a decent enough story campaign there's just something about GTA games that means I begin to struggle to continue once it gets to about half way through. The same happened with GTA IV. I never actually finished it.

I've dabbled in the multiplayer though and have to say, I'm looking forward to getting my friends together for the heists. Tried a few with some randoms and was already good fun.
Pretty much in the same boat.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: December 15, 2015, 06:25:50 pm »
Pretty awesome DLC so far. Super Yacht is cool as expected. Switchblade is awesome just equipping and unequipping it to hear the opening sound. And the Heavy Revolver is a beast.

And the VIP system is awesome.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #1327 on: December 16, 2015, 03:29:59 pm »
Pretty awesome DLC so far. Super Yacht is cool as expected. Switchblade is awesome just equipping and unequipping it to hear the opening sound. And the Heavy Revolver is a beast.

And the VIP system is awesome.

Yeah the VIP/Bodyguard system seemed like it might be pretty cool.  I'm wondering if the Super Yacht allows you to have a helicopter delivered there from your storage, or if you can just keep one there stationary.  My guess is not, but it is kind of cool you can land a helicopter there even if you can't store it there.

Too bad I'll never have 10 million
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: December 16, 2015, 03:42:14 pm »
+1
The Super Yacht comes with a free spawned heli on one landpad. It's that new carbon version heli. Plus tons of boats and the Toro expensive boat.
But that is with the most expensive version of the Yacht. The other 2 got less stuff. Like just 1 landing pad, no bathtub, no cool stuff etc...

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 16, 2015, 04:04:08 pm »
Does the Yacht move or is it static? If static, where does it spawn, how can you access/find other players yachts?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: December 16, 2015, 05:50:02 pm »
Does the Yacht move or is it static? If static, where does it spawn, how can you access/find other players yachts?

It's static but you pay 25k to teleport it around to fixed locations around the map. Example, near Pacific Bluff or near Vespucci beach etc...And your yacht is marked on the map (like house). And then there's a blue entrance thingie on your yacht which when entered (like an apartment) takes you inside the where there's tons of bedrooms, living room, club area with your own bar and bartender.

And other players Yachts are visible on the local area map AFAIK, plus when someone who registers as VIP is on their Yacht and starts Piracy Prevention mission which turns off your anti-air defense and gives everyone on the server a mission to attack the VIP's yacht and capture an area on the enemy yacht to win the mission and get RP+Money.

Also you can invite everyone when inside to your yacht and then have a smoke weed, drink whiskey, drink beer, drink wine, call stripper to come and give lapdances parties in your Yacht. And end it with a pool party outside on your yacht.

Best part is the Switchblade however. Just unequip and equip it to hear that awesome swoosh sound and see the awesome animation when the switchblade pops out and back in. Wish we had butterfly knives in the game as well

Fully modded best Yacht with most expensive customization costs around 9.5 mil - 10 mil. But it's all about customization though. On the plus side you get tons of free boats + Toro (which otherwise costs 1.7 mil or so) and a new heli carbon model which otherwise costs like 3.1 mil (which i also bought separately)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 05:54:11 pm by LordBerenger »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #1331 on: December 16, 2015, 06:03:37 pm »
+2
It's static but you pay 25k to teleport it around to fixed locations around the map. Example, near Pacific Bluff or near Vespucci beach etc...And your yacht is marked on the map (like house). And then there's a blue entrance thingie on your yacht which when entered (like an apartment) takes you inside the where there's tons of bedrooms, living room, club area with your own bar and bartender.

And other players Yachts are visible on the local area map AFAIK, plus when someone who registers as VIP is on their Yacht and starts Piracy Prevention mission which turns off your anti-air defense and gives everyone on the server a mission to attack the VIP's yacht and capture an area on the enemy yacht to win the mission and get RP+Money.

Also you can invite everyone when inside to your yacht and then have a smoke weed, drink whiskey, drink beer, drink wine, call stripper to come and give lapdances parties in your Yacht. And end it with a pool party outside on your yacht.

Best part is the Switchblade however. Just unequip and equip it to hear that awesome swoosh sound and see the awesome animation when the switchblade pops out and back in. Wish we had butterfly knives in the game as well

Fully modded best Yacht with most expensive customization costs around 9.5 mil - 10 mil. But it's all about customization though. On the plus side you get tons of free boats + Toro (which otherwise costs 1.7 mil or so) and a new heli carbon model which otherwise costs like 3.1 mil (which i also bought separately)
Berenger money cheater confirmed.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: December 16, 2015, 06:15:11 pm »
A guy gave me 35 million. Or well. He was gonna give more but i had to stop because there was a troll coming nearby. Still. I bought the Yacht fully modded, Golden Swift Helicopter, Golden Jet Plane, Fully modded Moonbeam in all gold paint and cool stuff and fully modded new armored Enus Cogniscenti car. Looks really cool as a transport VIPs in it kind of car. Plus i had some millions from b4.

ALSO to register as a VIP you need 1 mil atleast in your bank account. It won't be used but it's a requirement to become VIP. And when you become VIP you only become VIP for a set amount of time (forgot how long) and when time runs out you can't become VIP again until you've waited a set amount of time. Also I believe there's an amount of VIPs per session/server allowed. And finally being VIP is awesome as you get to spawn armor for a fee, spawn ammo for a fee, bribe cops away for your whole team of bodyguards and urself. Hide you and your organization (u + bodyguards) for around 2 min on the map, spawn cars (including armored cars and turreted limo) spawn buzzard attack heli and start missions of course. AND u also get to buy some cool special VIP skins useable even after u lose VIP status for your Switchblade, Revolver and stuff like that.

And FINALLY you can switch set outfits for your bodyguards. Like u wanna have a Chinese Triad, Yakuza, Mexican Cartel, Mafia, Private Army kind of gimmick going on and have your bodyguards have a forced set outfit to match that then u can do that. And if ur bodyguards that u hire suck or do stupid stuff u can fire them or put a termination contract on them (that fires them and puts a mission on them to kill them). AND best part is that you can set friendly fire off so your bodyguards and urself don't hurt eachother.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: December 24, 2015, 04:01:33 am »
+1
I CAN CONFIRM THERE'S SNOW IN GTA ONLINE NOW.

Also u get a free Fireworks Launcher and it's permanently added to the game now. Plus new santa and other christmas outfits and a new car.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1334 on: December 24, 2015, 11:27:06 am »
They ban people who've suddenly gotten a large amount of cash in an instant, if it's over a certain number like 10 mill IIRC.