Author Topic: AoW vs Illdist and mates  (Read 9533 times)

Offline AshTre

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: m8
  • Game nicks: AshTre
Re: AoW vs Illdist and mates
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2013, 09:03:46 am »
+1
SUMBUJA 2013!!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2013, 01:19:20 pm »
+1
SUMBUJA 2013!!

Sadly, no. Tadsamesh the legend began with 50 brave peasants against 10 full plated knights bravely defeating the impenetrable armor and was further expanded by defeating multiple armies following.  Sumbuja now - plate armor with more troops and more mercs winning  battle - not really a legend sadly, just expected win.  To look for a new legend to be born we must look for new heroes, ones where they defy all odds to win again and again.  Equip Sumbuja with only peasant gear in the next battle and win and you will get your chance to become a legend.

Do you have what it takes to become a legend?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2013, 01:42:51 pm »
Yea if only we had the same tier armor. Now about heroes, I consider my self one of the best in NA strat battles. (21-17 atm)
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2013, 01:49:15 pm »
Wesley #1 NA strat battle
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2013, 01:53:16 pm »
I dont care about this war or anything I just want to point out: In 2004 I was living in DC (long way from Malaga in Spain) and I was doing a little clubbing, all VIP rooms, party animal, and the Wutang came in (probably not all of the circus but about 5 of them): They had to ask us and the manager for blow cause they were broke, and although we bought them some bubbly and charlie, only one of them stepped up and freestyled, but even then we had to boo him offstage cause he was trying to get away with some prewritten commercial pop trash.

Plastic Ganstas, all of them. Anyway, that is a weird memory from a life I dont live anymore. But it IS a true story. Good times, good times.

But yeah: Wutang are not especially good at any genre of hiphop, I doubt any of them know how to defend themselves any better with martial arts than they could with some sick beats to drop on, when they choked. Dont use them as your avatar/name of clan, they are a joke.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2013, 02:04:56 pm »
New headline-

"Blind guy found dead"

Article reads-

"After posting a note on how the wutang can't 'drop a beat' on an Internet gaming forum, he was found dead at his house. He was killed by being beat to death, experts say They must have been experts of martial arts.

The authorities say they found a note on the man's dead corpse saying, 'now you know the facts'.

It was then signed as:

Clan brawler
                      Wesley"
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2013, 05:28:32 pm »
Sadly, no. Tadsamesh the legend began with 50 brave peasants against 10 full plated knights bravely defeating the impenetrable armor and was further expanded by defeating multiple armies following.  Sumbuja now - plate armor with more troops and more mercs winning  battle - not really a legend sadly, just expected win.  To look for a new legend to be born we must look for new heroes, ones where they defy all odds to win again and again.  Equip Sumbuja with only peasant gear in the next battle and win and you will get your chance to become a legend.

Do you have what it takes to become a legend?
He's referring to our heroic defense of Sumbuja last strat, where we defended the town against the hospitallers despite terrible odds.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2013, 05:47:30 pm »
We have used the whittle technique without raids (see Ahmerrad and several others I can not remember off the top of my head)
In the most recent ahmerrad sieges, you guys item bombed the shit out of us, We couldn't access arrows/siege equipment for the first half of the battles, and you gave us something like 2k Torches and rondels, and a insane amount of other useless gear. Not only that, but after 5+ attacks and item bombs you failed to take Ahmerrad. So I wouldn't say it was a successful technique. At least not against us.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2013, 06:01:31 pm »
+6
In the most recent ahmerrad sieges, you guys item bombed the shit out of us, We couldn't access arrows/siege equipment for the first half of the battles, and you gave us something like 2k Torches and rondels, and a insane amount of other useless gear. Not only that, but after 5+ attacks and item bombs you failed to take Ahmerrad. So I wouldn't say it was a successful technique. At least not against us.

Lol, you are joking right?  The one where you cheated and did bannable fief transfer preventing us from attacking it and giving you 24 hours to get reinforcements in the middle of multiple assaults and we attacked with less than 100 item types every battle?  Its just what happens when you dont clear out the inventory - if you hadn't noticed we actually use rondel daggers as a no slot 1-handers in most of our battles.  We never item-bombed yet, but any time we attack more than once a fief and the fief owner doesn't clear out the inventory you make up stuff about item bombing.  So of course we are raiding now, since you guys bitched so much about not having the gear cleared out but too lazy to do it yourselves so we are just helping you clean out your inventory.  :wink:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2013, 07:35:27 pm »
+3
I have never seen one our armies have torches.. we do use rondels at times.. not as often since the good zero slot one handers. One of the fiefs has them tho for sale and they ship out at times.

Kesh no way to win. We attack in waves we are item bombing. We raid we are abusing mechanics. Just own it man. AoW we are holding a class on dickless map tactics later. u want seats?
Leader of BS

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2013, 08:18:19 pm »
+3
Baddies just admit you FCC baddies are baddies and stop trying so hard and bring moar goedendags because everybody needs abortion sticks and you ran out in that Sumbuja battle and i was forced to scavenge for dadao's instead.

Btw this is just my own bad qualities speaking since my clan disappeared...
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2013, 09:55:07 pm »
+2
Dang now we are being blamed for A&W rootbeer equipment.... err AoW equipment
Leader of BS

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2013, 07:14:39 am »
+1
I dont care about this war or anything I just want to point out: In 2004 I was living in DC (long way from Malaga in Spain) and I was doing a little clubbing, all VIP rooms, party animal, and the Wutang came in (probably not all of the circus but about 5 of them): They had to ask us and the manager for blow cause they were broke, and although we bought them some bubbly and charlie, only one of them stepped up and freestyled, but even then we had to boo him offstage cause he was trying to get away with some prewritten commercial pop trash.

Plastic Ganstas, all of them. Anyway, that is a weird memory from a life I dont live anymore. But it IS a true story. Good times, good times.

But yeah: Wutang are not especially good at any genre of hiphop, I doubt any of them know how to defend themselves any better with martial arts than they could with some sick beats to drop on, when they choked. Dont use them as your avatar/name of clan, they are a joke.
and your waiting for the return of 'n sync

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2013, 08:47:22 am »
He's referring to our heroic defense of Sumbuja last strat, where we defended the town against the hospitallers despite terrible odds.

I don't think that was in 2013.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2013, 03:12:03 pm »