Author Topic: Admins, you need to chill  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Admins, you need to chill
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 12:55:00 pm »
+2
Spicules, I'd suggest uninstalling the mod and coming back few years later when you are older. Your immaturity is showing. Calling the entire adminteam faschist for you not being capable of following a simple rule and lacking logic of why those other rules exist, is not exactly what normal people do.

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 01:41:26 pm »
Spicules, I'd suggest uninstalling the mod and coming back few years later when you are older. Your immaturity is showing. Calling the entire adminteam faschist for you not being capable of following a simple rule and lacking logic of why those other rules exist, is not exactly what normal people do.

Normal people don't expect you to look through a forum to find a page full of rules before you play a video game.  They're all pretty reasonable, but if you warn me a bunch of times not to be afk while I'm dead - well sorry, since I'm afk I'm not going to see it.  And since I'm not around, kicking is quite reasonable.  People notice and kick afk players all the time without admin bans, and I took exception to being banned while the last 5 people spend 10mins killing all the later level spawns.  And if you can't understand the irritation of having people constantly nagging at you to follow random rules and regulations where none are necessary, well - apparently you've never worked in the government.  :?  And I was more bothered because I didn't try to get back on the NA servers for a while, and was just playing on EU servers where I was lag-dying excessively.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 02:26:53 pm »
+1
Normal people don't expect you to look through a forum to find a page full of rules before you play a video game.  They're all pretty reasonable, but if you warn me a bunch of times not to be afk while I'm dead - well sorry, since I'm afk I'm not going to see it.  And since I'm not around, kicking is quite reasonable.  People notice and kick afk players all the time without admin bans, and I took exception to being banned while the last 5 people spend 10mins killing all the later level spawns.  And if you can't understand the irritation of having people constantly nagging at you to follow random rules and regulations where none are necessary, well - apparently you've never worked in the government.  :?  And I was more bothered because I didn't try to get back on the NA servers for a while, and was just playing on EU servers where I was lag-dying excessively.
spicules, you need to chill a bit. These rules are easy to follow, just use your common sense. Sometimes people only speak the language of 'Kick' apparently you didnt, so the admin swapped to the universal language of 'Ban'. It wasn't a very long ban anyway.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 02:28:29 pm »
+2
Daily NA drama thread.

Enjoy.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 03:07:23 pm »
+1
So I'm apparently banned from every NA server for some reason - maybe I was away from my computer after I got killed first round of a defend the virgin round.  So I don't get back to my computer in time for the next round - just kick me.  But if you're going to act like fascists and ban everyone for not paying attention to their computer for a few minutes when the rounds can last up to 5-10 minutes, then you guys seriously need to chill out.  This game looked cool, but if admins consistently act like this then it really isn't worth being around such people.

Just fuckoff and go outside

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 03:08:25 pm »
Christo, your sig makes me laugh my balls off

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 03:15:58 pm »

Just fuckoff and go outside

Lol, I spend most of my day outside - apparently it's only when I come inside that I meet unpleasant people like you.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 03:21:02 pm »
+1
I second the "admins you to need to chill" motion

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 03:26:32 pm »
+2
Well if you don't like the rules then play something else. Simple as that. Some people don't like chess so they play draughts instead. Some people even invent their own game and set rules to make it playable.

You follow the rules and derp around inside the barriers of those restrictions. That's what game means! No one wants to play with you if you constantly do stuff that's not allowed. This is kindergarten stuff. Pretty obvious huh?

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 03:29:08 pm »
+1
Lol, I spend most of my day outside - apparently it's only when I come inside that I meet unpleasant people like you.

Exactly my point. Stay outside

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 03:33:11 pm »

I told you guys already I looked over the rules and have no problem with them.  But if the admins are just going to spend their entire time playing threatening players with bans and expecting me to obsessively watch all the text run up the left side of the screen well, you guys might want to consider investing in some more tampons .

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 03:40:44 pm »
+1
Dude, as atrocious as i am. I have only had one ban and it was by poophammer thee worst admin by far. I got trolled by aeuro player that came to siege and took the bait and tw him and he posted screens. Its pretty goddamned easy to NOT get banned in this game

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 03:55:55 pm »
+2
We crpg admins do this for free. It is our way of saying "thank you" to the developers and help this mod to maintain a pleasant atmosphere for players. I think that most admins are pretty chill (I know I am :D). When you keep breaking some rule repeatedly time after time even after warnings and/or kicks there is only one way left to get the message across and that's a small ban. It's our job to enforce the rules when we happen to notice stuff like that when we are playing ourselves. It's not like we are only there to spectate everyone all the time and instantly ban everyone who makes a mistake or something.

I'd say 1 hour ban is a mere slap on the wrist (not even that really) so it is you who should chill here. It's nothing to be mad about.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 04:46:11 pm »
I've been trying to drop it for a while, but apparently you all have too much anger at anyone questioning your numerous rules to do that.  I haven't been banned since, and I try to help the team when I play.  On a related topic, do spawns still appear for everyone else if you go in spectator mode?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 04:59:27 pm »
Normal people don't expect you to look through a forum to find a page full of rules before you play a video game. .....

Than I quess you are new in the world of Warband online mods. Normally yea, if you just install a game and play it there are peanlties and other stuff stopping you, not much reading needed. But  gamemods where you  usually play online have assloads of rules. Cause moddevs simply dont have the resource and time to make special features to make sure that people play it as intended. I quarantee, this is perfectly normal.

Still thou, it doesnt make them faschists. I dont see them considering one a certain race superior to another or promoting political violence.  :lol: