Author Topic: A chaotic thing happened on the way to the castle  (Read 9739 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: A chaotic thing happened on the way to the castle
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 01:05:11 am »
+1
FCC reinforced some Blackfist trader our allies, FIDLGB, attacked SW of Knudarr and told us if we attacked him again afterwards it was an act of war on THEM (and NOT Blackfist, which is peculiar).

Instead of talking to Rhalzo about it at all and working something out before reinforcing (bear in mind that nowhere does it say attacking anyone within the borders of their free trade zone/open travel area would be a faux paux- that bit was left to assumption as it says nothing about that in their "No More Handouts" thread which clearly illustrates the free trade/travel area), that was their approach, so it seemed prudent to undertake a similar action against one of their members to make up for the loss in troops and gear that will be incurred in about half an hour. You can even see Rhalzo's post at the bottom saying you may be attacked by other forces with no further comment from Bale or anyone else.

So, we saw Saxton, who was a bit farther south, under the latitude of Tilbaut, moving NE, and decided to intercept him to recoup the losses incurred.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 01:08:26 am »
+3
We are bored so we decided to attack you.

Is it so hard to just say that?

p.s. Rhalzo attacking a trader who was like 5minutes from entering one of our free trade fiefs... how could that not bother us? sending people into our area to attack traders using our fiefs is pretty naughty.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:11:27 am by Matey »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 01:08:42 am »
+1
I think those goods are from hosp lands. But not many of them. only 1650.

Happy to go to war. Lets have at it

Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 01:10:06 am »
FCC reinforced some Blackfist trader our allies, FIDLGB, attacked SW of Knudarr and told us if we attacked him again afterwards it was an act of war on THEM (and NOT Blackfist, which is peculiar).

Instead of talking to Rhalzo about it at all and working something out before reinforcing (bear in mind that nowhere does it say attacking anyone within the borders of their free trade zone/open travel area would be a faux paux- that bit was left to assumption as it says nothing about that in their "No More Handouts" thread which clearly illustrates the free trade/travel area), that was their approach, so it seemed prudent to undertake a similar action against one of their members to make up for the loss in troops and gear that will be incurred in about half an hour.

So, we saw Saxton, who was a bit farther south, under the latitude of Tilbaut, moving NE, and decided to intercept him to recoup the losses incurred.

Lol make more shit up, never said the bolded part.  Didn't even bother talking to you after your guy went rogue and wandered into our territory with an armed raiding army and attacked someone entering our fief without asking permission and you get angry and rage at us because we didn't talk to you before reinforcing the peaceful trader right near our castle.  It sounds like your guy wasn't going rogue but got caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to steal what wasnt his.  Then you attack at 5 am PST (classy by the way) one of our traders with a tiny amount of goods passing from one of our fiefs to another.  No real defense you can put up there for your objectionable actions - CORRECTION - you can always play the stupid card.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 01:20:17 am »
+1
Mala, even though you may be telling the truth, it's clear FCC is going to treat it as an act of war, regardless if they actually believe it themselves. Good luck in the upcoming red v green war!
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 01:25:54 am »
+1
Lol make more shit up, never said the bolded part.

I believe it was Bale that told Rhalzo that on Steam, Kesh. Maybe ask your guy about it, idk, but I was in the room with Rhalzo when that was happening. Also, as mentioned when you came into our TS, the time aspect is a moot point. I'm central time and I am AWAKE at that hour. I don't know why you keep bringing up time of attacks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 02:16:42 am by Malaclypse »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 04:30:03 am »
+2
attacking one of our people is an act of war...  Can it be construed as anything else?

Also I told Rhalzo he may bandit all he wants in his own lands but we will protect traders in ours, banditing in our lands is also an act of war.. If someone tried to bandit Chaos/bowlers in our lands they could also expect our protection.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:49:14 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 05:15:56 am »
+1
attacking one of our people is an act of war...  Can it be construed as anything else?

Also I told Rhalzo he may bandit all he wants in his own lands but we will protect traders in ours, banditing in our lands is also an act of war.. If someone tried to bandit Chaos/bowlers in our lands they could also expect our protection.

I understand Bale, I just don't appreciate Kesh saying LOL MAKE MORR SHIT UP when this was something that was factual. Pretty lame.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2013, 05:33:44 am »
+2
I understand Bale, I just don't appreciate Kesh saying LOL MAKE MORR SHIT UP when this was something that was factual. Pretty lame.

You didn't specify that it was Bale who said it, and it seems to be that most of the time people refer to FCC they mean Kesh.

So, it did kind of seem like you were putting words into Kesh's mouth.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 05:49:02 am »
+5
;.; I feel like a third wheel now.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2013, 06:10:51 am »
+3

join BIRD CLAN
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2013, 06:11:07 am »
+3
p.s. Rhalzo attacking a trader who was like 5minutes from entering one of our free trade fiefs... how could that not bother us? sending people into our area to attack traders using our fiefs is pretty naughty.

He wasn't 5 minutes away from your castle by the way. He was moving slow as fuck. Let me explain: I noticed him at 2pm CST (which will be the times I use). I starting looking around to see what was in the area and was making plans. I went home from work around 3-3:30 to start moving towards this guy since my phone sucks for moving around on the map. Around 5pm, this guy had only moved about 1/3-1/2 of the way to Knudarr Castle from where I first saw him. So I intercepted him about an hour or so out from your free trade fief. Just making sure people understand that this guy wasn't even touching the castle's image on the map yet when I engaged.

There is talk about how talking to each other could have solved the Saxton debacle, it could have solved the Blackfist issue, and hell, it could have solved almost any issue on this game. But then again, sometimes you don't feel like messaging someone before you actually do stuff on the Internet Pony Map Explorer Game.

Now didn't we all just get some XP from my haphazardly equipped army attacking that random dude? Yes, yes we did. I know I had fun telling everyone that they were doing great even though I could only see red. I play for fun and that's what I'm going to get.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2013, 07:02:41 am »
+3
You didn't specify that it was Bale who said it, and it seems to be that most of the time people refer to FCC they mean Kesh.

So, it did kind of seem like you were putting words into Kesh's mouth.

Word, I can understand that at least, though I'll admit now that wasn't my intent. I apologize to Keshian if it was taken as that. I should have chosen my words more carefully and said it was Bale saying that from the get-go!

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2013, 07:58:10 am »
+4
mid or feed

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2013, 08:13:14 am »
+1

Ah don't we all?

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars