Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 47272 times)

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2013, 10:47:09 pm »
+3

(maybe except Panos and you  :)) I just want them to understand what is really happening on the map, and ask them not to act like morons.

oh look Nocti, he called us morons.

How will I live the rest of my life now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2013, 10:59:15 pm »
you guys makin chadz givin up strat...
(click to show/hide)
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2013, 11:02:02 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2013, 11:03:47 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

:cry:
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2013, 11:10:42 pm »
+1
I made a message about kapi's not being allowed in free trade area, then 2 pages of bitching started.

Let me remind you this is the kapikulu diplomacy thread, stay on topic before a wild thovex appears to report every single off-topic post.

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2013, 11:20:22 pm »
im just tellin the Truth dont blame me

sry Kapis for spammin
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2013, 11:35:42 pm »
+1
hehe  :D , after bashi spams, this takes second place in the list  :P

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2013, 12:16:36 am »
Free trade actually takes more management than no trade. In the northern fiefs, people come, they get attacked. They dont come back. After a while it is actually easier because people know to steer clear. No such luck in free trading zones, lots of people come through and guaranteeing their passage is more labour intensive overall...
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2013, 10:47:14 am »
Thing is its not that much of a secret that Harpag is burning in the passion of wiping Mercs, he always has been, unfortunately he lacks the courage to do it himself. Therefore he is always searching someone to do it for him which he will show up only at the very end to steal the glory as he did before. Thats exactly why I've started to develop more respect to Druzhina in time. Since some clans in the area is already looking for an excuse to launch attacks on Mercs (possibly due to overgrowth of the clan and its cocky attitude) its not a surprise that Harpag immediately shows up at the topic rap about it. Hes been already banned by Merc allies from their teamspeak server for suggesting stupid ideas, such as turning them against Apostates. I'm surprised that he still didn't offer it to Deserters, which could be amusing.

So the process is simple, first the propaganda starts like "Mercs are chocolate chip cookies" which is beyond stupid since the main leader is Turkish and the following two are Dutch and German. While this is happening the busy bee Kinn will make shit loads of NAPs and Defense agreements while his allies are trying to create an excuse to taunt Apostates such as attacking passing caravans, like trading in Kapikulu area which is right at the southern border of Apostates, has any value for us.

What Wolves did in strategus 3 wasn't forgotten by any EB factions, stupid thing is they have betrayed Kapikulu whom seems like their most favorable after Cotgs. While Wolves were thrown away like a used napkin after this perfectly executed plan (hats off) So UIF used Wolves to destroy Kapikulu then got rid of Wolves right after it, while Harpag is suggesting they are the most trustworthy ally around the map.

People will never learn, thats the exact reason why our diplomacy is black and white. You are either a friend or not thats why you either like us or hate us. But we stick to our colors. Your diplomacy is like drunken lambada.

Enjoy the nonsense.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2013, 11:41:35 am »
+1
nevermind, somebody is watching hidden  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:45:11 am by Hurricane »

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2013, 12:45:49 pm »
+4
"

Excellent analysis of the thread, Nocti :D (just as any of them made post factum)... and a very good post, slightly inflammatory, buy only slightly, just to give hints of "real", a little malicious reasons behind Harpag's trolling, mixed with with some explanatory tones and a bit of "hell, that wasn't me" tone. And that slight change of topic at the end is just fantastic... I would give it a "+" but that could give an impression that I agree with you  :D :D :D But you have my respect for being an excellent troll  :wink:

The issue is quite simple, though. The Free Trade Area should be in hands of some other clan, new one or growing one maybe. Mercs have more than enough land up north. Mercs are single most powerful faction on EU Strat atm, and in our opinion the whole Free Trade Area story is nothing but justification for Mercs holding unjustified number of fiefs. A mock-up bearing the symptoms of reason. People! Just open your eyes and have a look at the map for yourself.

The simple maths shows that Apostates hold 30k troops in their fiefs in Dhirim area only, and that includes only the data visible on the map (pop + army).  That is a lot, for any single clan. And one need to add the reinforcements that will come for sure in case of war, so the number is definitely higher. Mercs have very good armor and weapons. All that is not a surprise since you were sitting tight and grinding for a long time....

GO on the other hand winded the business down to few locations to make "last stand" before the quit. And to solve the mysteries behind it - it was a genuine move, which we decided to reverse, given the signals from devs (who are recently to lazy busy to fix bugs in Strat - like siege eq...) and the will of our own guys to have some more fun. So we are developing again, in terms of ability to counter ... someone. Mercs in this particular case :D It is a nice - given the Mercs' forces - long term plan, don you all think?

So yes, we call for anyone willing to support a campaign against Mercs! We will support any clan willing to kick Merc's ass !!!

And to anyone convinced by "Therefore he is always searching someone to do it for him which he will show up only at the very end to steal the glory as he did before" - look at our claim. It is exactly the same for the last few Strat rounds. We do not wish to expand. We wish to change the balance of power and have some fun in battles  :D

Last but not least, Kapi, you need to live with some trolling/spamming on you diplomacy thread (unless you decide to close it), cause all this is a bit on topic after all :D Besides, Mercs are very amusing target for trolling... I wish I could see Ginger Pussy here, he could get permabanned for the second time  :D :D :D

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2013, 03:48:09 pm »
+1
The one thing you dont see is that nobody wanted to be in Dhirim from the start of this strat. We - for obvious reasons^^ - decided to move into a more defensive position in the north. But at the end of the voting 2 or 3 fiefs got randomly assigned to mercs, and either dave or noc spent his 1 vote on Dhirim and got it. There was simply no one willing to go into the center of the map again, we just did the best out of it and are now giving away its S&D.

I dont want to say we are saints and doing this for free, the taxes are on 25% afaik and the fiefs generate a constant income, but still its only a quarter of the money we could make if we sell this goods ourselves.
You said yourself that you give away new fiefs to Clans that support you, which is a long term calculation to get more ticket-grinders. We dont care who buys the goods in Dhirim or Sargoth. Obiously we will attack hostile Clans, but neutrals, randomers and landless Clans can buy in this fiefs aswell without having to support anyone.

And for the gold income - i think all of the big Clans reached the point where the gold income is higher than the ticket income, unless you spend your money for heavy gauntlets and plated chargers^^.

ps: give tihr to some other clan!  :mrgreen:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2013, 04:32:44 pm »
+4
Noone is a saint or a demon, everyone is corrupt, kill them all  :twisted:

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2013, 04:56:01 pm »
+1
Yeah, kill them all  :twisted:

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2013, 06:44:04 pm »
+2

So yes, we call for anyone willing to support a campaign against Mercs! We will support any clan willing to kick Merc's ass !!!

Yeah, kill them all  :twisted:

(click to show/hide)