Author Topic: Unban and Warning request. Dont freeze this thread before we have answers  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You want evidence of people being muted teamhitted and tked and nothing been done by hre admins i can do this later but wasnt my intention just speaking truth and trying to solve these issues for future! :)

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
sprintz, you were first muted and later kicked twice for insulting me over the admin chat (wich a mute doesnt stop you from so you just kept doing it) and IRC. When i tried to explain you in a civil manner via a pm, you kept the same inmature and hostile way of talking because you believe so much that every tk is intentional and that admins can see everything and make a conclusion from anything that happens.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You know what you dont do anything civil.

Didnt give warning or say.

You insult me or talk to me in the way you did in game then guess what youll get back my friend!!

And no i dont think every th and tk is delibrate but when you were in server 2 times i complained you wernt doing anything about were delibrTe later when i get back on my comp ill see if i screened it!!

Also this account is joint with younger bro so dont be pming me on here or crpg website with stupid messages pls n ty for the future.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I know this heskey but what right does he have to talk yo people how he wants cuz he has role of admin in a server.
If he. Can talk like this to higher people and get away with it then one or two words wont hurt!!

BANNED???? WTF?
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:54:50 pm »
this morning i visited the forums and saw i was parmenantly banned I didnt do anything i am innocent my little brother was on my pc and got me banned I am innocent i will punish my brother! unban me or i will search where you live and throw a brick through your window! fuck you admins fuck you cmp i didnt do anything! you always ban innocent players i pay my taxes i am a good citizen! unban me now ffs
fuck you cmp

This right No Rules :)

and just t add before you continue to moan or go on, i did say to lemikz that i was just making a statement and  not to get into uploading screens and showing evidence and things as it was a post about admin as a player in game i was entitled to make a comment with out this.
and im sure he will agree with me saying this to him!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:30:36 pm by ACHILLES2545 »

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
i dont care what people do on the official servers. unless chadz tells me otherwise.

and congratulation, you got trolled hard there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient