Author Topic: FOOTBALL THREAD (the real football not that american crap)  (Read 80351 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: FOOTBALL THREAD (the real football not that american crap)
« Reply #1065 on: September 21, 2014, 04:11:03 pm »
+2
watching man utd right now  :lol: :lol: :lol:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1729
  • Infamy: 2916
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 21, 2014, 04:29:30 pm »
Total meltdown. Shame Di Maria choose the wrong side, Arsenal badly needs left winger of his calibre.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #1067 on: September 21, 2014, 09:53:18 pm »
A good weekend in the Premier League, some cracking games.

Arsenal back on form, Lampard scoring against chelsea (who would have ever thought that!!!) Liverpool lost, spurs lost, as for Man U.....................lol

Also loved how after Man U beat QPR last week, all the Man U fans that have been hiding for the last year came out of their box uttering garbage about 'our campaign starts now' and 'we can still win the title.'
Thankfully they can go back to their hiding place again.....Retards.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 881
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 21, 2014, 10:10:20 pm »
If you're black better don't lol at manutd or their plastic fans all around the world will show their true, ugly face:

Edit:

Mario Balotelli: Police investigate racist abuse sent on Twitter

That is... awesome. Hats off to you, Great Britain.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:17:31 pm by Leshma »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 21, 2014, 10:58:24 pm »
+1
I really liked Mario, I thought he's really gifted player, but you can not deny he's dumb  :wink: As for these "friend" insults, I call every HA gay, but I don't consider myself homophobic  :P

Total meltdown. Shame Di Maria choose the wrong side, Arsenal badly needs left winger of his calibre.

Aresnal needs new coach.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:01:28 pm by Falka »

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #1070 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:50 am »
I really liked Mario, I thought he's really gifted player, but you can not deny he's dumb  :wink: As for these "friend" insults, I call every HA gay, but I don't consider myself homophobic  :P

well you call HA gay because that's what they are

(click to show/hide)

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 22, 2014, 02:45:03 am »

where's grandma?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 1120
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2014, 12:15:04 am »
Jorge Mendes: the most powerful man in football?

Someone actually have the balls to step up and talk about this, I'm impressed. Shame that both FIFA and UEFA are corrupt to the bone, otherwise this investigation could become real ugly soon with clubs like Chelsea, City, Real Madrid, Monaco and PSG being on the receiving end of the huge rod. Maybe EU will step up and try to deal with this, superseding both FIFA and UEFA. Kinda want to see this "businessman" in prison.

Multiple sport workers in my country have been imprisoned for this kind of shit. Italian football fell from grace because of things Luciano Moggi did. This thing needs to end with one huge bust of big players, scumbags such as Platini and Blater, these "super" managers like Mendes and other conspirators like Florentino PĂ©rez who use the club for personal gains. Shouldn't even mention Middle East and Russian owners of western clubs. This shit needs to end or football will be poisoned forever!

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2014, 02:26:57 pm »
Meh not particularly surprising. I'd already assumed something like this was bound to be happening. Everyone knows football in all manor of ways is corrupt but no one particularly cares enough to do anything about it.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 24, 2014, 09:52:04 am »
soo is arsenal planning on changing their manager or what?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #1075 on: September 24, 2014, 06:33:50 pm »

Why?
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1790
  • Infamy: 1432
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 24, 2014, 07:08:04 pm »

Because of League Cup? Not really, Arsenal always play youngsters (academy players) in League Cup and they usually last till quarter finals, sometimes semi-finals. This year Arsenal was facing second best in form team in the whole league which decided to play their near best team in League Cup which is unusual for top tier sides. As a result, they barely won the match, mainly because Rosicky fucked up. It obviously meant a lot for them because they started wasting time against Arsenal B team since 50tish minute. Also they have maybe the best goalie in the league, Forster, who saved impossible when Alexis was 3 meters in front of goal.

All in all a good match for Arsenal, team incredibly short on defenders. Young players who played in defense weren't actually bad, both goals weren't their mistakes. First one was Rosicky making old man's tackle and second was goalkeeper doing whatever he was doing (but he saved some remarkable attempts after that). Ospina is a great goalie, just like our first choice but both have their own kryptonite. Sczecny does stupid things in front of goal and is indecisive, which is the reason why Arsenal concedes on set pieces. Ospina's weakness are free kicks, as David Luiz shown against Chile

At this moment, Arsenal is still a bit out of form and lacks concentration all over the pitch (finishing and defending mostly) and yet still is one of the better teams at the moment and genuine title contender, unlike trainwrecks like Man Utd and Liverpool (won't even mention Spuds, they are crap).

Next game is on Sunday, league game against Tottenham who are the team Gunners hate the most and direct rival for over a century. We have to win that one and that is the reason Arsenal played second team against SOU. It was a bit thing for SOU to win that match because they haven't won against Arsenal for over two decades. But in reality, that cup is second grade trophy, barely better than Community shield which isn't even considered a trophy. Capital One or League cup is the trophy that makes season worthwhile for QPR/WBA/Hull but for top flight teams that trophy can't save the season. Arsenal won FA Cup (which is same rank cup as Copa Italia/Copa del Rey) and most of the public was unimpressed and still consider previous Arsenal season as failure. Until Arsenal win Premier League or Champions League, they'll keep bullying the club.

To answer the question: Arsenal will change the manager when current resigns or retires. Hopefully he'll be able to pick his successor and I believe atm he has an eye for young MK Dons manager Karl Robinson who plays very similar football as Wenger and should lead MK to Championship and maybe even to Premiership in few years time. Arsenal is currently in the process of turning back to English roots, hopefully that includes player buyout of the club so that American and Russian asshole businessmen can go somewhere else and stop stealing from the Arsenal account.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:11:17 pm by Leshma »

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #1077 on: September 24, 2014, 07:17:48 pm »
Because of League Cup? Not really, Arsenal always play youngsters (academy players) in League Cup and they usually last till quarter finals, sometimes semi-finals. This year Arsenal was facing second best in form team in the whole league which decided to play their near best team in League Cup which is unusual for top tier sides. As a result, they barely won the match, mainly because Rosicky fucked up. It obviously meant a lot for them because they started wasting time against Arsenal B team since 50tish minute. Also they have maybe the best goalie in the league, Forster, who saved impossible when Alexis was 3 meters in front of goal.

All in all a good match for Arsenal, team incredibly short on defenders. Young players who played in defense weren't actually bad, both goals weren't their mistakes. First one was Rosicky making old man's tackle and second was goalkeeper doing whatever he was doing (but he saved some remarkable attempts after that). Ospina is a great goalie, just like our first choice but both have their own kryptonite. Sczecny does stupid things in front of goal and is indecisive, which is the reason why Arsenal concedes on set pieces. Ospina's weakness are free kicks, as David Luiz shown against Chile

At this moment, Arsenal is still a bit out of form and lacks concentration all over the pitch (finishing and defending mostly) and yet still is one of the better teams at the moment and genuine title contender, unlike trainwrecks like Man Utd and Liverpool (won't even mention Spuds, they are crap).

Next game is on Sunday, league game against Tottenham who are the team Gunners hate the most and direct rival for over a century. We have to win that one and that is the reason Arsenal played second team against SOU. It was a bit thing for SOU to win that match because they haven't won against Arsenal for over two decades. But in reality, that cup is second grade trophy, barely better than Community shield which isn't even considered a trophy. Capital One or League cup is the trophy that makes season worthwhile for QPR/WBA/Hull but for top flight teams that trophy can't save the season. Arsenal won FA Cup (which is same rank cup as Copa Italia/Copa del Rey) and most of the public was unimpressed and still consider previous Arsenal season as failure. Until Arsenal win Premier League or Champions League, they'll keep bullying the club.

To answer the question: Arsenal will change the manager when current resigns or retires. Hopefully he'll be able to pick his successor and I believe atm he has an eye for young MK Dons manager Karl Robinson who plays very similar football as Wenger and should lead MK to Championship and maybe even to Premiership in few years time. Arsenal is currently in the process of turning back to English roots, hopefully that includes player buyout of the club so that American and Russian asshole businessmen can go somewhere else and stop stealing from the Arsenal account.

The only man i see taking over  Arsenal is Jurgen klopp, no one else would rank near enough for me.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 24, 2014, 07:31:59 pm »
+1
After humiliation of the last season with 0-6 as a cherry on top of all the rest defeats against big clubs, Arsene should retire finally. Recently I've read a ridiculous interview with him, when asked about putting Oezil on his natural position of No. 10 instead of playing him on the wing, he said he has 10 other players who want to play as No. 10. After that I started wondering: isn't he the one who's responsible for transfers?

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #1079 on: September 24, 2014, 07:58:05 pm »
I've never liked Wenger but he has held Arsenal together over the years.